The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 22-11-2020, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Vaalus63 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Condom broke with FL

Hi,

Yesterday early morning had protected bj & protected sex with a vietnam FL, however towards the end of the session the condom broke and my dick was inside her, i quickly pulled out, if i recalled i probably penetrated her 15-30 seconds raw when the condom broke. I didn't ejaculate at all.

Fast foward 6 hours later went A&E got tested (HIV & Hep awaiting results) and started PEP. So started PEP 6 hours after exposure.

I'm currently on Tenofovir, lamivudine, Atazanavir & Ritonavir. I was reading online most only give a combination of 3 drugs? How come A&E gave me 4..

Do know that im suppose to go DSC/NCID before the 3 days of medication are up.

Frankly speaking, I'm anxious about HIV...
Theoretically speaking what are my risk and chances at the moment?

Thanks!
Old 23-11-2020, 01:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6171 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Condom broke with FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaalus63 View Post
Hi,

Yesterday early morning had protected bj & protected sex with a vietnam FL, however towards the end of the session the condom broke and my dick was inside her, i quickly pulled out, if i recalled i probably penetrated her 15-30 seconds raw when the condom broke. I didn't ejaculate at all.

Fast foward 6 hours later went A&E got tested (HIV & Hep awaiting results) and started PEP. So started PEP 6 hours after exposure.

I'm currently on Tenofovir, lamivudine, Atazanavir & Ritonavir. I was reading online most only give a combination of 3 drugs? How come A&E gave me 4..

Thanks!
You don't need to take the HIV test immediately,
doctor will advise you against, best to go 3 months later and do a retest and as far as I know, HIV results are out within an hour time.
Old 23-11-2020, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakarum View Post
You don't need to take the HIV test immediately,
doctor will advise you against, best to go 3 months later and do a retest and as far as I know, HIV results are out within an hour time.
Hi thanks for your reply!

The doctor wanted to see if I had previous infection hence the HIV & hep test. I’m on day 2 PEP, will test again 1 month and 3 months I guess. Will see the doctor tmr to get the full PEP medication.
Old 23-11-2020, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2368 / Power: 15
is5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, you scared she is also scared. you are making the assuming that you are having sex with a HIV positive FL. Probability of you having other more common STDs such as gonorrhea or chlamydia would be more likely..

Up pts is free, do up me if you enjoyed my FR, will exchange pts with ya tks!
Old 23-11-2020, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by is5ac View Post
Bro, you scared she is also scared. you are making the assuming that you are having sex with a HIV positive FL. Probability of you having other more common STDs such as gonorrhea or chlamydia would be more likely..
That’s true, well she seemed afraid aswell I did question her about her status of course the usual I have nothing. But yes I will take a full std test as well after the window period to be safe. HIV just scares the fuck out of me haha
Old 23-11-2020, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 8
lucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Condom broke with FL

Quote:
Hi,

Thanks!
Jeeez with this cocktail of drugs, you might as well go out and raw a few more... make it count
Old 23-11-2020, 07:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
w0rd-l!f3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
That’s true, well she seemed afraid aswell I did question her about her status of course the usual I have nothing. But yes I will take a full std test as well after the window period to be safe. HIV just scares the fuck out of me haha
The risk is quite low but u shld just take the test asap
Old 24-11-2020, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by w0rd-l!f3 View Post
The risk is quite low but u shld just take the test asap
I definitely will, thats why I went to A&E straight to get the PEP as i wanted to start asap to make it as effective as possible.

Just that i have bad anxiety, So thats fucked haha..
Old 24-11-2020, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 5
astone91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyastone91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wow you're acting insane... those are not vitamins you're taking, those are some serious drugs with side effects.

Even if she had HIV, which is extremely unlikely, your chances are incredibly small:

Vaginal sex, female-to-male, no condom 0.04% (1 in 2380)
https://www.aidsmap.com/about-hiv/es...-risk-exposure
Old 24-11-2020, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 11
Satos43 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySatos43 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Hi,

Thanks!
Yah, you are supposed to get the full course elsewhere.

As for people saying pep isnt worth it, its ultimately your choice.

True, stats show low probability but with hiv, you really want to take that chance ah?

I had an incident with an fl from dome 3 where condom slipped off. For peace of mind, i rather take pep.
Old 24-11-2020, 12:52 PM
Samster

Satos43 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySatos43 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by astone91 View Post
Wow you're acting insane... those are not vitamins you're taking, those are some serious drugs with side effects.

Even if she had HIV, which is extremely unlikely, your chances are incredibly small:

Vaginal sex, female-to-male, no condom 0.04% (1 in 2380)
https://www.aidsmap.com/about-hiv/es...-risk-exposure
Low risk doesnt mean no risk. Personally, i rather take those drugs for a month than have to take a lifetime of drugs.
Old 24-11-2020, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Jens1122 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I definitely will, thats why I went to A&E straight to get the PEP as i wanted to start asap to make it as effective as possible.

Just that i have bad anxiety, So thats fucked haha..

Best to go check up again before CNY. Completely abstain from sex before that time.

Just curious, how much did you pay for the PEP?
Old 24-11-2020, 02:06 PM
Samster

Yes that is true, many have told me it’s expensive, your risk is low, just wait a month and get tested. I tell myself, fuck the side effects, I rather be safe than sorry. I’m not sure exactly how much is it as I’m getting the rest of the PEP medicine today. Will update and let you know.
Old 24-11-2020, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yes that is true, many have told me it’s expensive, your risk is low, just wait a month and get tested. I tell myself, fuck the side effects, I rather be safe than sorry. I’m not sure exactly how much is it as I’m getting the rest of the PEP medicine today. Will update and let you know.
if your life is cheaper then PEP, you should continue to wait for favorable outcome
Old 24-11-2020, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Depends on where you get the medication from.

DSC should be around 500-600 if I recall?
AFA also provide PEP at around 170 dollars plus but it's based on older regime from what I heard.

If you get from private, it's gonna set you back at least 2K but you do get more up to date PEP regimen. Personally, DTAP is best.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1