The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Foreverhorny, Mari87

Old 18-04-2021, 01:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 12
Dudddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
U see ah...these leeches work like this. They will try get the info from u and try their luck there. Then they will tell the ML serving them got a ML provide full and raw somemore. Words get ard in the parlour that one of them provide FJ and ur ML will know it is u. These idiots will ruin everything for u. Best is keep it to urself or maybe a few trusted rep bros and maybe give out to more ppl once u tired of that joint. For those Low rep ppl I only have urself to blame la. Never contribute and want freebies only. Ppl like u are such Low life’s. U should be embarrassed of urself
Actually if u share experiences naturally will have ppl try their luck to ask

Precovid also used to have a couple raw regulars at legal fishtanks but will never divulge

If wanna strictly say every wl ml also can raw is see you got what it takes to let them offer u not
Old 18-04-2021, 03:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 9
Immunities deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudddy View Post
Actually if u share experiences naturally will have ppl try their luck to ask
Yes the probably will
Old 18-04-2021, 06:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayniv View Post
Last few months back, went to MP and reception intro a new PRC ML. Her massage is normal but look not bad. After 3rd time visit, asked her can fj. She told can't do in shop but can find her after she off.
Due to covid cant hometown celebrate CNY so have staycation in SG and asked PRC ML to come hotel stay with me after she off. She ok. When she reach hotel, we lay on bed and have chit chat. At first, she ask me have buy condom or not. I tell her brought. Then my hand start roam her body and removing all clothes. After that, we start kiss and i slowly move down kiss. I also start tease her with my dick by insert a little bit. She no reject then i immediate insert more and start bang her in raw. When cum feeling come, she ask to cum outside. That night, we have sex 3 times and all are raw.

This is just sharing and will not share ML info as she still working in MP. sorry guys.
Does she has D cups, squirting CB and working at massage parlour in north east?
Old 18-04-2021, 09:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
rayniv is Cool - loads of Potential

She only B and working in central.
Old 18-04-2021, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3302 / Power: 22
yowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayniv View Post
Last few months back, went to MP and reception intro a new PRC ML. Her massage is normal but look not bad. After 3rd time visit, asked her can fj. She told can't do in shop but can find her after she off.
Due to covid cant hometown celebrate CNY so have staycation in SG and asked PRC ML to come hotel stay with me after she off. She ok. When she reach hotel, we lay on bed and have chit chat. At first, she ask me have buy condom or not. I tell her brought. Then my hand start roam her body and removing all clothes. After that, we start kiss and i slowly move down kiss. I also start tease her with my dick by insert a little bit. She no reject then i immediate insert more and start bang her in raw. When cum feeling come, she ask to cum outside. That night, we have sex 3 times and all are raw.

This is just sharing and will not share ML info as she still working in MP. sorry guys.

I can imagine how steamy that night was..
Old 18-04-2021, 07:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
francoyck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

miss the days that raw lulu
Old 19-04-2021, 12:29 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
Chicklets deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immunities View Post
Yes the probably will
I think so too
Old 19-04-2021, 04:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3167 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immunities View Post
Yes the probably will
Some ppl no shame man. Kosong fr and still have the cheek to ask. If never give say we lao jiao too arrogant and stuff. Please la...we got to where we are now cuz we commando try and then give FR. After many tries then managed to get contacts from good sources. Ppl nowadays want the best bang for bucks with little effort. Sigh they missing out on the punting part man. That’s the excitement. All so scared waste money...if no money chiong, don’t expect ppl who have invested heavily to help u man. Even at work no such thing as free ride one. Can’t understand why they cannot use this theory in life.

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 19-04-2021, 07:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3169 / Power: 16
K99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Some ppl no shame man. Kosong fr and still have the cheek to ask. If never give say we lao jiao too arrogant and stuff. Please la...we got to where we are now cuz we commando try and then give FR. After many tries then managed to get contacts from good sources. Ppl nowadays want the best bang for bucks with little effort. Sigh they missing out on the punting part man. That’s the excitement. All so scared waste money...if no money chiong, don’t expect ppl who have invested heavily to help u man. Even at work no such thing as free ride one. Can’t understand why they cannot use this theory in life.
well said! upz ur points
Old 19-04-2021, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 9
seanylit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyseanylit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BedGuy View Post
Can pm her contact or wechat bro? Thanks.
Sorry man, you just joined last month.
Old 19-04-2021, 08:23 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Hahaha so many bros asking for my raw ml...will not share la..go explore yourself
Old 19-04-2021, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3167 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Hahaha so many bros asking for my raw ml...will not share la..go explore yourself
Lol they think u can raw they also can get same treatment mah. ML must like u a lot to allow u raw. We all have our fair share bro. Just be safe most important

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 20-04-2021, 03:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
surinami deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Fully agreed on this!
Old 20-04-2021, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2799 / Power: 18
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Fully agreed, have up your points!
Old 21-04-2021, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Fully agreed, have up your points!
+10 for exchange

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1