The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-04-2021, 12:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
xishan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Unexpected with a MILF's Teenage Daughter

Very nice story TS, please continue
Old 14-04-2021, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1290 / Power: 20
hitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Ting is so direct, I like it, cheers!
But no high hope. Spoiler: Amazing BJ, but dead fish when come to sex. Just lie on bed. Will try continue story soon.
Old 14-04-2021, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitler View Post
But no high hope. Spoiler: Amazing BJ, but dead fish when come to sex. Just lie on bed. Will try continue story soon.
At least you had another syt.
Maybe Ting can perform better with E together as threesome?

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 14-04-2021, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5086 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 35cents View Post
awesome start of next chapter....
Swee. upped u back.
Old 14-04-2021, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 5
gareto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, support!
Old 14-04-2021, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitler View Post
Can train her, please continue, cheers!
Old 16-04-2021, 10:07 PM
Samster

hitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud of

After E is done, T then went to shower.

E came to my study and sat on my lap. We just chat, asking her how's study, what are they doing. I am happy E is more serious with her school now and spend less time with the bad companies.

E's fresh smell and her sitting on my lap gave me hard on. I hug from behind and kissed her neck. My hands were slowly roaming under her shirt and her shorts. I can see E is getting aroused. She closed her eyes and moaned softly

E: Stop it... T is here..
H: Challenge for you to keep quiet

I tuned E's nipple and start rubbing on her panty. I can feel her pussy getting wetter and breathing getting heavier. We kissed when I finger her at the same time. E was trying her best not to moan and locked her lips tightly with mine. I turbo speed my fingering. The wetness of her pussy made the fingering noisy. Bro here sure know what sound it make when you finger a wet pussy.

E tried to silent her moans as much as she could and when she came...

E: Mmhhh....
E: Ahhh mmmhhh!

We broke our kiss and E was panting. I took my hands out and my fingers were all wet with her juice. At this time, we heard the water stop. T is about to come out.

E quickly went to the living room and I try to hide my hard on. I put some files on my lap and pretended to be working. Just nice, T came out from the shower and walked to E. E's t-shirt is too small for T. I can see little of T's belly showing, and E's FBT short was just quite short on T.

Once the girls are done with their schoolwork, I sent them back. I sent T back first then sent E. I park at the upper floor of the carpark where it is quieter. It is not our first time having sex in the car and E knew what to do. We moved to the back seat, locked our lips and our hands were all over each other again. I pumped E in missionary until about to cum. I pulled out and positioned my dick on E's mouth. She took it in and I came in her mouth.

E then made sure she doesn't have any cum stains on her before going home.

Just as I was about to drive off, I checked my phone and found some texts from T.

T: Hey, it's T. Are you still out?
H: Yes, why?
T: I left something in your house, can pick me up pls?
H: Err ok. Same place I drop you just now

I drove back to T and went home. Along the way, we talked.

H: So what did you forgot to bring home?
T: Just some homework
H: I can bring tomorrow when I send E to school
T: And personal thing
H: Personal thing? Ok

I did not want to ask too much because it is personal. At my house, T went to the toilet she showered. She came out and I saw her hand is clenching something.

H: What is it?
T: This

She unwrapped her fist and I saw.....

H: Panty? My face was
T: Yup

I can't help but to stare at her shorts.. Now I see, the faint camel toe outline..
Old 17-04-2021, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

gosh.... wat a cliffhanger.....
Old 17-04-2021, 03:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
itchyfrontside deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

One more round with T?
Old 17-04-2021, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Ting seems to have some plans on her mind.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 17-04-2021, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
sapad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What a fantastic story, please keep going bro!
Old 20-04-2021, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

T become notti, cheers!
Old 20-04-2021, 10:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
Gegenpressing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Amazing story here. Support TS and thread.
Old 24-04-2021, 09:59 AM
Samster

T for Tickle

H: Err.. so where you left your homework? I was trying to distract and change my attention from T's camel toe now
T: Thumb drive. I can't find in my bag so I thought I left it on the table here.
H: Maybe ask E if she took it by accident?
T: Ok

T texted E and true enough, E took T's thumb drive by mistake.

H: T, E's clothes is too small for you, why you never change first before meeting me?
T: Lazy lah.. and you saying I'm fat?
H: No lah! Just E is smaller than you, so the clothes like cannot cover your tummy. You look cute in it by the way.
T: Oh..
H: So.. about just now
T: What about it?
H: You say E has the smell when she was late.. what you mean?
T: Don't pretend ah! When she call me, I know she is fucking people already. Her voice like someone fucking her and try not to moan. Then when we start taking selfie on the pool bed, I can smell the pool smell on her face even before she even go in. Your car just now also have the smell after you sent E. Wonder what happen hor?
H: Wah like that you also can think. Experienced before is it?
T: Hey! So obvious can?
H: You mean obviously you experienced sex while on phone and guy cumming on your face ah?
T: You don't anyhow say ah! T was jabbing my stomach with her finger as she said that. I took revenge and start tickling her.

Bros know when girl laugh being tickled.. after a while they have this "Ahhhh" in between as they laugh. When I heard that...

H: Wah never fuck but you moan already ah?
T: Shu-t.. hehehehee

T suddenly jumped forward trying to revenge my tickles. But we both fell flat on the couch, with her on top of me. Our face was at each other's. I gave her lips a gentle peck, no resistance. Then sealed my lips and she stop supporting herself on the couch, collapsing flat on me. Our body met as we kissed. I grinded and dry humped her through the shorts as we kissed. My hand went under her shirt and shorts.

Hmmm... B cupper as I give her boobs a feel and squeeze. My other hand feeling her already wet pussy. T moaned from the touches.

I took my shorts off and hers. By now, E will have broken the kiss and start BJ automatically. But T...

H: Blow me babe... T then broke the kiss and started blowing. T's BJ has more tongue play compare to E. Because T is not as small size as E, I can deepthroat face fucking her without her choking.

I told T to come up and put her pussy on my face (into 69). T's pussy is more salty, but no smell. So acceptable for painting.

T was panting and moaning when I painted her. But because of her tongue play, I had to stop the 69 before I cum. Took T's clothes off and told her to lie down. I position myself and with 1 thrust, I entered her. Her pussy don't feel as tight as E's, maybe she has been fucking a lot more.

T: Ahhhhhh! Fuck!
H: Fuck what? I started pumping her in slow pull out but fast push in stroke, but time it with her replies.
T: Fu..CK!
H: Fuck who?
T: Fuck... ME! I slam hard and she shouted the "ME"

I suck on her boobs and squeeze when I pumped her. T doesn't moan as much when pumped and just hear some moans sometime. Her hand was also across her face.

T: Mmfff....
T: Ag....h..
T: Akkk.... mmmhh
H: I am cumming T..

T's boobs bouncing when I speed up the pumping. Just I feel about to cum, I remove T's hand from her face and pull out. I aimed my dick on T's face and cummed.

T: Agghhhh!
H: Open your mouth T, suck it clean

When T opened her mouth, I put my dick in and T sucked on it. I gave T some tissues and wet wipes so she can clean and open her eyes.

H: Now, if you don't shower before go home, you will have the same smell as E that day
T: No wonder! See, I know!
H: Ya, cos you experienced and experiencing now mah
Old 24-04-2021, 02:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
holasta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice juicy update bro, pls keep going....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1