The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-02-2021, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
slugzfest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Anyone remembers spa at Balmoral?

Hi Bros,

Wondering if any of you guys remember this spa at Balmoral, where you could have free flow food and there's a hot and cold pool as well as massage.. and additional services?

Looking for a similar place like that to go to.. just miss the feeling of spending a whole day there and being relaxed to the max. G spa is not bad but missing the addition services
Old 22-02-2021, 07:02 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 368 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2342 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone remembers spa at Balmoral?

Quote:
Originally Posted by slugzfest View Post
Hi Bros,

Wondering if any of you guys remember this spa at Balmoral, where you could have free flow food and there's a hot and cold pool as well as massage.. and additional services?

Looking for a similar place like that to go to.. just miss the feeling of spending a whole day there and being relaxed to the max. G spa is not bad but missing the addition services
Another similar location is spa nes.

But no extra services.

Gone are the days where you have this HC concept of free flow food, entertainment room, jacuzzi and steam room, and massage with FJ. Also, a bevy of girls to choose from.

I can safely tell you, in Singapore, no more such places. If you are looking just for a steam room/mini relaxing lounge/tv room, only got a couple left. Don't think you can spend the entire day in the tv room.
Old 22-02-2021, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
slugzfest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post

But no extra services.

Gone are the days where you have this HC concept of free flow food, entertainment room, jacuzzi and steam room, and massage with FJ. Also, a bevy of girls to choose from.

I can safely tell you, in Singapore, no more such places. If you are looking just for a steam room/mini relaxing lounge/tv room, only got a couple left. Don't think you can spend the entire day in the tv room.
Thanks bro. Actually massage with FJ is a good to have (at least the option is there). Otherwise, just eating and chilling is a goodn enough way to spend lazy weekends.
Old 22-02-2021, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

But no extra services.

Got any place with nice area to laze around?
Old 23-02-2021, 12:16 AM
Samster

sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Got any place with nice area to laze around?
Have. They have an area with big armchairs and sofa seats. Most of the area in this resting space have partition curtains where you can pull and hide yourself away from other people.

However, the downside of this spa is that the overall area is actually quite small. So if you go during peak hours, I suspect you may not even have a seat to yourself.
Old 23-02-2021, 10:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Did frequent the spa at v** hotel there last time.
Good place I find.
Old 23-02-2021, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1598 / Power: 17
travelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Did frequent the spa at v** hotel there last time.
Good place I find.
judy and jade r my favourite at v** hotel....those r the happiest days.......wonder where r they now.....
Old 23-02-2021, 10:14 AM
Samster

whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Yea been some time dunno where they all now.
Most likely in the same trade but not in sg maybe.
I frequent cici there alot though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelmate4720 View Post
judy and jade r my favourite at v** hotel....those r the happiest days.......wonder where r they now.....
Old 23-02-2021, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 0
zer0cool is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzer0cool is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzer0cool is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hi Bros,

Amy joyce Paris1 paris2 all my fav
Old 23-02-2021, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelmate4720 View Post
Quote:
Yea been some time dunno where they all now.
Most likely in the same trade but not in sg maybe.
I frequent cici there alot though.
Jade got lucky. Living an extremely comfortable and lavish life. Still here but no longer in the trade and doesn’t need to work for the remaining of her life anymore.
Old 23-02-2021, 03:45 PM
Samster

Wah sey. Jade kanna toto or kanna bao since now living a good life already bro?
But good for her la.

Quote:
Jade got lucky. Living an extremely comfortable and lavish life. Still here but no longer in the trade and doesn’t need to work for the remaining of her life anymore.
Old 23-02-2021, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wah sey. Jade kanna toto or kanna bao since now living a good life already bro?
But good for her la.
She kanna something better than winning toto lol. Win Toto you get $1m, if you equate this to how comfortable she is living now in money terms, you need to strike Toto many times.

Good for her. Really damn lucky.
Old 23-02-2021, 04:18 PM
Samster

Wah, good for her la. 👍😊

Quote:
She kanna something better than winning toto lol. Win Toto you get $1m, if you equate this to how comfortable she is living now in money terms, you need to strike Toto many times.

Old 23-02-2021, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
LazerDisk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

She kanna Grand Hongbao Jackpot Toto every year?
Old 23-02-2021, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Hi Bros,

Lao jiao spotted...I remember local ckt Ice Queen bbbj back then during 2008 to 2009 era when ckt is on a decline but still have decent quality...that is also the peak of PRC era from 2005 to 2010

Facilities services wise the hot and cool pool very decent but with steep entrance price back then at 50 or 60...FJ 120 for PRC or 150 for local ckt ..

Got raided few times I remembered located at basement straight from carpark

Days of HC are long gone already...only can go OPP causeway once border open

Last edited by addict999; 23-02-2021 at 08:48 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1