The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-03-2021, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 5
jdoe is one of the Best!jdoe is one of the Best!jdoe is one of the Best!
Re: How Far Relationship With A ML Can Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdoe View Post
ML can jio, just like another other girl. can go as far as both of you want
question for bros who want relationship with ML. why MLs and not normal girls?

my ML tell me got two bros fight 'over' her infront of her shop many years ago. lol. one end up hospitalised and free staycation after that. i just listen, half believe and laugh

when younger, i managed to jio an ML. even up her in her clean shop. closed down many years liao. up another one years later for a price after becoming friendly. the first ML was free, but end up paying much more on all the dates and hotels. now old liao think back. what for. normal girl better. ML know how to think like us. we think we measuring them by their looks. they also measuring us. sometimes we think we jioed a girl. end up is the girl orchestrated it

MLs by nature of their job, don't age well. giving massages is straining to the body. hot syt do for 10yrs will become auntie after that. MLs best to hand and forget
share experience also kenna zap. better not to post anything and offend sensitive people
Old 12-03-2021, 01:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardrod69 View Post
Actually, I am presently in a “relationship” with an ML. Have known her for 2 years already.

We both know where the line is - she knows I am married so no going out on dates and all that. She also does not demand for gifts and treats. The only demand she has is that I visit her regularly.

We usually go all the way and I make sure she climaxes each time we do it. Of course I climax too!

She tells me she only does it with me. For the rest of her customers, she only willing to do HJ. Do I believe her? Well, with a pinch of salt. As long as I am happy and she is happy, I will just accept it.

But I always remind myself - the moment she starts asking for more, or becomes demanding, I must be prepared to leave. So far, that has not happened. Let’s see how long this will last.
upz your points
Old 12-03-2021, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2304 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Actually, I am presently in a “relationship” with an ML. Have known her for 2 years already.

We both know where the line is - she knows I am married so no going out on dates and all that. She also does not demand for gifts and treats. The only demand she has is that I visit her regularly.

We usually go all the way and I make sure she climaxes each time we do it. Of course I climax too!

She tells me she only does it with me. For the rest of her customers, she only willing to do HJ. Do I believe her? Well, with a pinch of salt. As long as I am happy and she is happy, I will just accept it.

But I always remind myself - the moment she starts asking for more, or becomes demanding, I must be prepared to leave. So far, that has not happened. Let’s see how long this will last.
Sounds like the perfect "relationship". I should work on something like that instead of getting too committed.
Old 12-03-2021, 02:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
chiongsolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Emotion or logic? Which to choose?
Is emotion the right way to go or logic is the right way?
Or both are never right?

Tell me what u bros think.
Old 12-03-2021, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 4
Baroc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBaroc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Nice bro, do you consider her as a mistress? Are you not scared that one day when she's bored of this game, she might turn around and complicate your marriage life?
Old 12-03-2021, 02:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4586 / Power: 8
Charlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thoreldan View Post
This is simi sai ?

Ml are just to release tension in our stressful lives, nothing more.

Too much money and/or time? Spend it on your family and friends instead.

Totally agreed.

For married man, don't waste time and money lah. You can't go far cos no good ending one. Treasure your family. They are the one that will see you to the grave and not the ML. Your family bread and butter problem is enough to stress you why still want to worry for the ML. If not careful, you will even lose your family.

For those single men, you are fortunate than the marrried one. You have the freedom of time and resouces but play play will do lah and don't go far until trying to marry the ML unless you don't mind their past and prepared to face your friends, colleagues or relatives that might has been serviced by her before
Old 12-03-2021, 05:32 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Parttime is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Yup fully agreeded. We are restricted but sometime when bump into gum one just want to up her only hahha. But she play hard to catch leh. Say wont go out with married man. I changing target soon to a malaysian.

Of coz is just for CCA only. I dont even think of giving up my family. Hehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie130X View Post
Totally agreed.

For married man, don't waste time and money lah. You can't go far cos no good ending one. Treasure your family. They are the one that will see you to the grave and not the ML. Your family bread and butter problem is enough to stress you why still want to worry for the ML. If not careful, you will even lose your family.

For those single men, you are fortunate than the marrried one. You have the freedom of time and resouces but play play will do lah and don't go far until trying to marry the ML unless you don't mind their past and prepared to face your friends, colleagues or relatives that might has been serviced by her before
Old 12-03-2021, 05:34 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Parttime is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Lololol but when u are having dinner your mask is off and your wife's friend walk pass then GG liao hahhah. Must choose those off peak timing n place ba

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudexhaust View Post
To be honest, can be a bit stress cuz scare bump into ppl know. Lucky need to wear mask so can still hide a bit 😂
Old 12-03-2021, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 904 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thoreldan View Post
This is simi sai ?

Ml are just to release tension in our stressful lives, nothing more.

Too much money and/or time? Spend it on your family and friends instead.
Unfortunately tikopek dun spend money on family, parents, friends & relatives, they oni rightfully/selfishlessly/volunteerly/spontaneously spend money on WLs, chickens & whores ..
Old 12-03-2021, 10:24 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1860 / Power: 13
hannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Not comparing with anyone, but TS asked for "extraordinary" experiences different from those listed. These are not all with the same person, but they stick out in memory as experiences that may qualify as extraordinary.

Here we go, in random order:

1. Bought a car for the dad so that he could quit his work as a carpenter and drive Didikuaiche. His health was failing and I suspect he actually has lung cancer from many years of sawdust inhalation. Probably doesn't have many years left, and seeing him suffer breaks the daughter's heart.

2. Made her pregnant after 4 continuous days of sex in a villa somewhere in Southern China....unfortunately we broke up, and she aborted the baby without my knowledge. I still burn incense for that aborted foetus every Hungry Ghost Festival as well as on the anniversary day of the abortion.

3. Wrote appeal letters to ICA so she could transfer from ACCA to an English course, leading up to a private school degree here. I paid for the tuition fees but she ended up cheating on me with another bro on this forum.

4. Paid off a tontine debt with an interest rate of 125% per year, and redeemed her family home title deed. Watched her aged parents being nursed back to health, and when all was said and done, got dumped by the girl. Later on, I heard she got KC-ed by a local guy and got pregnant, then she got dumped by the guy and had to abort the baby. Karma's a bitch, indeed.

5. Engaged a PI to track down a fellow ML who stole money from her purse and fled back home immediately, then engaged local muscle to ensure that the monies stolen were recovered. The thief will never work again.

6. Queued up at SF Express in Chinatown for 3 hours, so that I could send 300 face masks to her hometown, during the height of the pandemic a year ago. Watched in amazement as Ah Tiongs sent home boxes upon boxes of N95 masks while seeing old folks queue up at Watson's just a few doors down for surgical masks that never came. Yes, I felt guilty sending the 300 masks out of Singapore.

7. Entered into long, stable relationship with the nicest, most sincere, warmest character that I ever met. Also the most beautiful of all that I ever had. I found out after a couple of years, that she was in fact a transwoman who transitioned very early in life and went for MTF surgery.
Salute you bro!
Old 12-03-2021, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 19
hardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baroc View Post
Nice bro, do you consider her as a mistress? Are you not scared that one day when she's bored of this game, she might turn around and complicate your marriage life?
Hi Bro. No, I don’t consider her a mistress. Each time we meet is quite transactional to a certain extent and I make sure I pay her so that she also knows that. No favors from her. I may tip her a little bit more on special occasions like her birthday or Valentines Day but nothing more.

Will she complicate my married life? I do worry about it a bit but not too much. We only chat via WeChat and I don’t go on WeChat too often to avoid suspicions. She does not have my mobile number.

I guess most importantly is that I don’t make empty promises. We have to be clear where we stand, what we can do and cannot do, and what we want to do and do not want to do. Very often, I am tempted to promise her something just to make her like me more but I hold back as I do not want to push this further.
Old 12-03-2021, 12:46 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1860 / Power: 13
hannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiongsolo View Post
Emotion or logic? Which to choose?
Is emotion the right way to go or logic is the right way?
Or both are never right?

Tell me what u bros think.
Never invest any emotion on ML, KTV girls, Flower girls or FL.
They are in Singapore to earn money, not to find husbands, despite many tell you otherwise.

Just pay, fuck and forget. If you want a bit more than physical actions, just spend a bit more, invest in gifts or if you can afford the time, buy her out for dinner or hotel rendezvous, but at the end of the day, always remind yourself, its just a transaction, nothing more. Because to them, its the same.
Old 12-03-2021, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 785 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

This one is normal transaction bro, wouldn't term it a "relationship", since you cannot spend any extra time on eca, outside of shop visits. And she only ask you to keep visiting periodically. Just a super-regular loyal customer to her - but this is a good thing! Not to get tangled in any extra commitment that complicate your marital status.
Old 12-03-2021, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Milshe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
What da fuggggg bro... Stuff mad of champions that is....... No wonder although I yandao and got a bit of money sometimes I still lose out... I wonder if u would do any of that for a local chick fling. Clap clap clap just Wow got to learn a thing from you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Not comparing with anyone, but TS asked for "extraordinary" experiences different from those listed. These are not all with the same person, but they stick out in memory as experiences that may qualify as extraordinary.

Here we go, in random order:

1. Bought a car for the dad so that he could quit his work as a carpenter and drive Didikuaiche. His health was failing and I suspect he actually has lung cancer from many years of sawdust inhalation. Probably doesn't have many years left, and seeing him suffer breaks the daughter's heart.

2. Made her pregnant after 4 continuous days of sex in a villa somewhere in Southern China....unfortunately we broke up, and she aborted the baby without my knowledge. I still burn incense for that aborted foetus every Hungry Ghost Festival as well as on the anniversary day of the abortion.

3. Wrote appeal letters to ICA so she could transfer from ACCA to an English course, leading up to a private school degree here. I paid for the tuition fees but she ended up cheating on me with another bro on this forum.

4. Paid off a tontine debt with an interest rate of 125% per year, and redeemed her family home title deed. Watched her aged parents being nursed back to health, and when all was said and done, got dumped by the girl. Later on, I heard she got KC-ed by a local guy and got pregnant, then she got dumped by the guy and had to abort the baby. Karma's a bitch, indeed.

5. Engaged a PI to track down a fellow ML who stole money from her purse and fled back home immediately, then engaged local muscle to ensure that the monies stolen were recovered. The thief will never work again.

6. Queued up at SF Express in Chinatown for 3 hours, so that I could send 300 face masks to her hometown, during the height of the pandemic a year ago. Watched in amazement as Ah Tiongs sent home boxes upon boxes of N95 masks while seeing old folks queue up at Watson's just a few doors down for surgical masks that never came. Yes, I felt guilty sending the 300 masks out of Singapore.

7. Entered into long, stable relationship with the nicest, most sincere, warmest character that I ever met. Also the most beautiful of all that I ever had. I found out after a couple of years, that she was in fact a transwoman who transitioned very early in life and went for MTF surgery.
Old 12-03-2021, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4434 / Power: 9
yowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Sound like me.
Recently, I friended a ML aged 30+. After few months, we have "relationship", and "unprotected" sex a few times. Paid her per her request. She even want me to "f" her in the mp when I popped into her shop for massage.

Anyway her massage is so-so. She needs companion, and I need to "released". It is a simple cash term transaction.

and The best part is "I still got my Pay in USD +OT on Time."
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1