The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-04-2021, 06:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Malibog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
What make Bros keep returning to the same ML

I’m wondering what makes a returning customer to the same ML.
Could it be the quality of massage? Price of the extra service? ML GFE feel? Figure of ML? Looks of ML?

For me ML who do good massage and provide full auto roam+kissing+pussy eating+bbbj with cim for the price tag of hj is the best
But do such ML exist? LOL

What about other Bros? What makes you return to the same ML time and time after?
Old 03-04-2021, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 16
sunkingdonut deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysunkingdonut deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: What make Bros keep returning to the same ML

gfe and good service and reasonable rates.
Old 03-04-2021, 06:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold

1. Good massage
2. GFE
3. Service without asking / no price nego
4. Able to hold a conversation
Old 03-04-2021, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
Mavericks is a glorious beacon of lightMavericks is a glorious beacon of lightMavericks is a glorious beacon of lightMavericks is a glorious beacon of lightMavericks is a glorious beacon of lightMavericks is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: What make Bros keep returning to the same ML

Good GFE
Really pay attention to you and pamper your needs.
Not commercial at all.
Old 03-04-2021, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malibog View Post
I’m wondering what makes a returning customer to the same ML.
Could it be the quality of massage? Price of the extra service? ML GFE feel? Figure of ML? Looks of ML?

For me ML who do good massage and provide full auto roam+kissing+pussy eating+bbbj with cim for the price tag of hj is the best
But do such ML exist? LOL

What about other Bros? What makes you return to the same ML time and time after?
All of the above.
Old 03-04-2021, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3450 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

I always have go back to the same regular few. I find that the more you go, the chance to get better and additional services are there. Just for example, there’s a recent ML that I went to for 3 times (Seemingly no sexual services advertised except for HJ). On the 3rd visit, it has progressed to raw FJ. Of course I’ve to pay more for the services but it was worth it.
Old 03-04-2021, 07:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4410 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

GFE & Location.
Old 03-04-2021, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunkingdonut View Post
gfe and good service and reasonable rates.
Just wondering. Does the MLs discuss with each other how to improve their service and attract/retain customers? I ask this because I once asked a Geylang WL and the answer was a straight no. One Malaysian Chinese WL even said, "how can I teach them our trade secrets/strategies?"
Old 03-04-2021, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 5
Jotosan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJotosan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJotosan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJotosan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

GFE
Not calculative
Good effort
Old 03-04-2021, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 11
TaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to behold

1) I think warmth and friendliness play a huge part. One doesn't need to exude high GFE but if she has that, it's a huge bonus.

2) Not a time watcher and always looking to please in any way possible

3) Don't mind if FJ or even BBBJ are not on the menu but at least be sincere and not quote tips which are more than $50.

So far from my less than 10 year experience, the only ones who showed these traits were the ex-Duxton babes, Sunny (UV), Eunice (Textile), Farah (Rocca) and Aida (Beach Road).

No surprises why I prefer Thai and Malay gems. Viet still 50-50 hit and miss.

P.S. Don't ask me for contacts on the above names cos I too am wondering where they are now...
Old 03-04-2021, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavericks View Post
Good GFE
Really pay attention to you and pamper your needs.
Not commercial at all.
Same 3 things I look for, too Really feel pampered and looked after. I particularly like one that talks to me by crouching down and whispering in my ear, while sitting on my back doing the massage, very ASMR and intimate kind of feeling - these are all the tactics lah.

Price is important but not the only factor. For those few that I consider "regular", returning to them and ignoring the other MLs in the same shop, price for extra can range from optional tips to full $50, but price is not the decider. Otherwise those $50 tip ones wouldn't make the cut.

Need to have a few regular to rotate around too, otherwise no matter how good, the 手法 become stale.
Old 03-04-2021, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 4
Piak2Piak is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPiak2Piak is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The reason is very obvious

she makes you cum again and again.....
Old 03-04-2021, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2793 / Power: 4
Cupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond repute

For me:

1. Strong massage which is almost like those clean tcm ones

2. Body which I like: slim, tight, petite

3. Sensual HJ and the type of boobs I like, A cup but with eraser or pink nips..just typing this makes me hard and want to RTM now..haha haha..

4. Good attitude, good conversationalist.

5. Central location..can’t be I stay at west side and go all the way to east side every week for massage right? Hehe
Old 03-04-2021, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 6
venum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I agree about the rapport.

Used to go to any busty ML. But get disappointed. Now a days I stick to one particular girl even though it’s months between my visit. We have rapport and her menu has expanded. Hope to continue this upgrade 😂
Old 03-04-2021, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 669 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2721 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

I RTM a mid 20s viet ML 20+ time though its a $88 gimmick joint

the location nearby kids enrichment centre. Always go find her while waiting for kids to finish enrichment.

simple reason is she don't really know how to massage but she really good in touching. 45min of the time is rubbing body and hand purposely brushing little bro. last 15 min proceed with hj.

she no longer working in that spa but in another spa still in the west. another $88 gimmick spa

Last edited by KangTuo; 03-04-2021 at 11:22 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1