The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-07-2007, 12:08 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 0
blue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Balestier - Yao Yao

Not sure if there is already a thread on this place but i believe this girl warrants a thread on its own, especially since, SMF super lag, can't even search anything now. Went to look for my Xiao Yu but was told she will not be back till few days later.

Left dejected and drove around aimlessly. Then decide to go up this shop. 4 girls greeted me. What attracted me to this was the girl nearest to me in white is not wearing a bra and her bazooka is super big and can see her nipples

Mai tu leow, go up to the room undress. She super cheeky and keep teasing. Sit on my butt and begin her piano massage. Expected as most good massagers dont need to wear till so revealing. Massage was... err what massage? More like talking to her and she is super slutty, really buay tahan. Shes not wearing bra as I said earlier and wearing a super kinky G string! Cut long story short, FR below

Name: Yao Yao (Har Er Bin)
Looks: 8.5/10 She looks like the meatier version of the IT showgirl, call Cassandra or something.
Boobs: 9/10, BAZOOKA D Natural cupper or even bigger. Super soft and real!!!!
Figure: 8.5/10, just a little bit bar, but very good to hug.
Massage: Piano playing, not expecting her to give a good massage anyway. Over in 20mins.
BBBJ: 8/10 with licking of balls and surrounding, super kinky and nice!
FJ: 8/10 Surround sound with nipple biting, etc etc.
GF Feeling & Attitude: 8/10 Very chatty, slutty and eager to please.
RTF: Yes!
Damage: $30 + 100.
Verdict: Recommended!!! If you want a chatty, slutty, pretty, big boobs IT show lookalike girl for a good bonk with pretty good service. Look no further!

Most importantly ............. she is game enough to lat me snap a picture to recommend my brothers to her so SEE to believe!
http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/3...tegirl2vh4.jpg

Regular brothers with FR or those that have share with me contacts, drop me a pm. Newbies, please don't bother pming me. Already witness a raid yesterday myself, so don't wanna picha lobang with so many moles around.
Old 12-07-2007, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 18
lifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Balestier - Yao Yao

wow..really big....
btw..bro swatch..is Ah Hong from the previous mig jie coing back..so long liao..missed her service..
Old 12-07-2007, 12:32 AM

blue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeisfun View Post
wow..really big....
btw..bro swatch..is Ah Hong from the previous mig jie coing back..so long liao..missed her service..
Wah, why everywhere i go, everyone reminds me of ah hong and ask if she coming back? hahaha. I think its time for me to contact her and ask her how she is
Old 12-07-2007, 12:39 AM
Samster

lifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of light

haha..yes please do ..she was one of the friendliest service provider as far as i am concern..
Old 12-07-2007, 12:42 AM

Quote:
haha..yes please do ..she was one of the friendliest service provider as far as i am concern..
Ok will do, meanwhile enjoy!

Those that got my pm, please keep it discreet, help to keep this place alive.
Old 12-07-2007, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 20
liver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant future

U got pm!
Old 12-07-2007, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Blue swatch .. nice FR. I am a sucker for gals who look like cass.

hope you can share location with me

Thanks upx u 1st

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details

Last edited by aczeta76; 12-07-2007 at 06:24 PM. Reason: add things
Old 12-07-2007, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 17
Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_swatch View Post
Most importantly ............. she is game enough to lat me snap a picture to recommend my brothers to her so SEE to believe!
http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/3...tegirl2vh4.jpg
What a big pair of melons!!
Old 12-07-2007, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
WoW_LaU deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_swatch View Post
Wah, why everywhere i go, everyone reminds me of ah hong and ask if she coming back? hahaha. I think its time for me to contact her and ask her how she is
Wow...me really miss her too....
Fun: $Priceless
Old 12-07-2007, 09:20 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 1922 / Power: 0
David_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant future

Why all bros can view whereas I saw a frog??? LOL. Bro Blueswatch, thanks for ur fr.....but hope can see melon.

Cheers bro
Old 12-07-2007, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by David_Ginola View Post
Why all bros can view whereas I saw a frog??? LOL. Bro Blueswatch, thanks for ur fr.....but hope can see melon.

Cheers bro
U got PM, uncensored one, just for you!
Old 12-07-2007, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 21
wavelet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro blue_swatch,

can pm me the place I can find yao yao?

Thanks
Old 12-07-2007, 11:35 PM
Samster

thx bro blue swatch for the lobang..
was there earlier and tried out yao yao.
her melons really big and soft..yummy yummy..
actually this is quite a place for boob lovers as i saw a few WL with big boobs.think there were 6 WL there.

the ladies were playing cards when i reached there..asked for yao yao and this notti girl asked back : do u know yao yao ? i said : no and she said : than i am the one and only yao yao..she stood up and can see she is still in the same outfit as the photo
was lead upstairs and than realised there were 2 other customers there..
stripped lie down ang yao yao asked : can i come on top..and before any answers from me she was already sitting on my bum..can feel her warm pussy rubbing me..
after playing piano for 20 mins..turned over and was offered the menu..
took the full course @ $ 130 including the massage fees.
bbbj was quite good but a little rush..lots of stereo cos another bro was also bonking next to me..shiok to hear 2 different maoning tunes..

overall a sextifying trip...
thx again bro blue swatch..
Old 12-07-2007, 11:44 PM

Quote:

overall a sextifying trip...
thx again bro blue swatch..
Thanks for the FR, yes i agree, the few girls there all super big boobs. There is one in black yesterday, omg super yummy boobs too!
Old 12-07-2007, 11:59 PM
Samster

thx bro blue swatch for yr points..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1