The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 07:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 4
Cuntzbuster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuntzbuster is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
哇牛逼喔哥!没有问能不能舔妹妹啊?像被我的caicai拒绝后恼羞成怒来论坛抹黑人家卖炮?然后删com ment后你还说人家有backup

Lol hilarious call out

Last edited by Cuntzbuster; Today at 07:53 AM.
Old Today, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1535 / Power: 14
rrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant future
Quote:
Chinese buay pai sia.. up you.
Old Today, 08:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 355 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 3
iTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to all

Quote:
For real? Kopi 叔叔 wanna paint SLG Cai Cai kena rejected then flame her?! XD

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."
Old Today, 09:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy-30.com/lu-lu-massage/

Anyone tried this ML for JG before? If not I'll go commando soon.
Old Today, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Who is this Cai Cai? If its that cute one with nice boobs, then I haven't seen her for 3-4 years. Aiyo, you want to be haters, but need to resort to inventing lies. Sad. Lols.

Have a nice day, I will

Last edited by Kopiosteve; Today at 10:08 AM.
Old Today, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by iTea View Post
For real? Kopi 叔叔 wanna paint SLG Cai Cai kena rejected then flame her?! XD
lolol so embarrassing he confirm act blur la remember when he “wrestling” with another girl?
Old Today, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuntzbuster View Post
Lol hilarious call out
Uncle cannon fairy deserves a spotlight although I know I could get a big scolding from the ML lol
Old Today, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Who is this Cai Cai? If its that cute one with nice boobs, then I haven't seen her for 3-4 years. Aiyo, you want to be haters, but need to resort to inventing lies. Sad. Lols.
Again I say...
Old Today, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddecisions View Post
Seems like new crop is trying to push 60min prices up and this time, quite alarming in numbers. Noticed quite a lot of new listings all list at $130 or $150 for 60mins.

Hope fellow bros don't give in to small head and pay these prices. As more of us conform to the new prices, it will eventually become the norm. I have cheonged from the days of 60 mins $100, to $110, to the current $120. MLs probably talk among themselves and when they see certain calibre can command $130 price tag, more and more will try and that's when it snowballs.
Bros who are looking for $110 FN service can try Ya Ting. Photos are very close to actual person but a little on skinny side. Can be quite chatty and fun if you engage her in conversation. Session lasted slightly more than 50 minutes. When I took out $120 to pay her (I thought it was $120), she told me it was $110. I gladly asked her to keep the extra $10, as a reward for her honesty.

https://sglonelyguy-30.com/ya-ting-massage/
Old Today, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 10
Baddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidquek View Post
I don’t know what is your point to share this …
Everywhere, everything increase since how long ago …
ML @ 100 to 110 - mainly those above 40s or already citizenship here
ML @ 120 - mainly those here at least 1 to 2 years
Didn’t your wages increase since the day you cheong until now ?
Maybe you can share with me where to find a $3 chicken rice or 80c Kopi O , much appreciated .
I'm just sharing my observations, and it is good to hear differing thoughts from other bros too. We have already seen from the few responses that most bros are ok with price increase because we all understand inflation, but what some of us (myself included) cannot accept is higher price for lesser service. But we bopian suck thumb because we have needs and want the service, and as the carrot heads who think with their little heads only pay the premium price, this signals to the new incoming MLs that $130 is an accepted price in SG. It is basic supply and demand - if ML test market and list at $130 but business is damn bad because other better MLs only list at $120, they will auto adjust back to $120. We have seen it happen a few times already where 1-2 MLs list at $130 but end of the day, also adjust back down to $120. Sure, they earn less but let's not forget that they still earn a pretty significant amount.

About my wages, my wages increased since the day I cheong until now because I have been rising up the corporate ladder. I give more value now to my company than I did 9-10 years ago. We can't say the same about the MLs - are we receiving even the same level of service from the past?

As for chicken rice and kopi, my $4.50 chicken rice and $1.80 kopi still same standard as back in the days when it was $4.50 and $0.80 leh
Old Today, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
https://sglonelyguy-30.com/lu-lu-massage/

Anyone tried this ML for JG before? If not I'll go commando soon.
I think she was here before. If so not too sure if she using the same name or not.

C
Old Today, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by greeniebeanie4 View Post
tried before, spa location, imo not worth. face looks 80% similar to pics though. theres a review a couple of pages back
I see. Couldn't find any actually so was asking.
Old Today, 11:58 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Quoted: 4085 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42125 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidquek View Post
I don’t know what is your point to share this …
Everywhere, everything increase since how long ago …
ML @ 100 to 110 - mainly those above 40s or already citizenship here
ML @ 120 - mainly those here at least 1 to 2 years
Didn’t your wages increase since the day you cheong until now ?
Maybe you can share with me where to find a $3 chicken rice or 80c Kopi O , much appreciated .
True. Kopi O was increased from 0.90 to 1.40 within a few years (Thanks to that idiot Biden who created those wars. With Trump around, this wun happened). But since I like to drink Kopi O, I lan lan have to pay a higher price for a cup of Kopi O with the same standard.

As for mls, paying 110 to 150 is still ok for me (same reason as Kopi O, cos I like to visit them mah). But I have my own taste to select who is the better mls - good one keep going back, lousy one no return. Pay a few more red notes is ok, as long as the "material" is good. Simple as that.

For SLG standard, there are only a handful of mls who are good.

Grade AA - Kiki, Amei and Xiao Wan. Xiao Wan charge 150 for HJ is a bit high, but as a chiobu syt, much younger than Kiki and Amei, worth the price lah.

Grade A - MHT and Love

Grade BBB - Nina. But she put on a bit of weight, so drop to Grade BB.

Grade BB - Xiao Min. If taller a bit can consider as Grade BBB.

For mls fall under Grade C, definitely no return. GL Cat 60 are better than them. Got bj and fj some more.

Actually Fairy also consider as Grade BB ml, but since she is operating at the famous B area, she put on a lot of weight (figure already out of shape). And I dun noe what she did to her face, look very weird, maybe injected something to make her more chio, but failed.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1