The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-06-2021, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: People's Park Complex. What happen to those DIRTY JOINTS @ L2 & L3???

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvstedt28 View Post
I know two shops all level 3 : left one is beibei and the right one is Selina or another girl who I dont know . Is there a halal shop on level3 ?
Yes, this is the overhead bridge to Chinatown Pt.
After the orange juice machine, there is an Indian Muslim eatery.
I think these are the 2 shops we are talking about Bei Bei and Salina
Old 11-06-2021, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2142 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerek2828 View Post
Quoted 50 no roaming but told her max I will pay is 30 she said NO. Just as I was walking out, she pulled me in and say 30. Trying my luck again I said with auto roaming and she reluctantly said okay. Locked door, off lights and when on with the deed. She was very rush and dont allow me to auto roam at all cause she said the oil will dirty her shirt if she left them up and dont allow me to go inside her. She keep asking me faster and when done clean up and I left.

would not visit her again ever!
really lor... u lowball until like that you expect good service ah? aiyoh please la dun say u wont visit her again.. maybe next time she see u jit tao close shop dun want ur business... steady abit leh
Old 07-07-2021, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Simdprowler deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Look see look see yesterday. Stumbled upon a Viet lady i think, wearing a skirt at L2. Quoted massage 30 mins for $30. Opposite is a prc milf doing foot reflex. The Viet claimed she only do body massage. Tries and leave happy. Nearby sex shop.
Old 08-07-2021, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 22
00741 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy00741 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Selina (gym and like red wine) is back at PPC? Tot she moved to another location.

Long permed hair? Tight bod?

Tot Bei Bei married and retired? Different Bei Bei right?
Old 08-07-2021, 07:29 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
mexxes is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
Yes, this is the overhead bridge to Chinatown Pt.
After the orange juice machine, there is an Indian Muslim eatery.
I think these are the 2 shops we are talking about Bei Bei and Salina
This thread is talking about complex and centre.
Old 08-07-2021, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 4
Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simdprowler View Post
Look see look see yesterday. Stumbled upon a Viet lady i think, wearing a skirt at L2. Quoted massage 30 mins for $30. Opposite is a prc milf doing foot reflex. The Viet claimed she only do body massage. Tries and leave happy. Nearby sex shop.

? wat you mean by "tries and leave happy"?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1