The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-05-2021, 08:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 11
hawthawthawt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How old were you when you started chionging spa?

regretted started too late hahaha. now covid kinda risky already.
Old 12-05-2021, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 3
Battlequeen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBattlequeen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

20, when I was in army, my friend recommend me SPA, end up after KTV, we go to SPA relax. Those were the days.
Old 13-05-2021, 11:47 AM
Sexplorer for Life

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 48
lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute

Would it ever be a possibility of HC coming back? Back then with HC concept it was even more discreet as compared to now many mom and pop 88 massage joints all over your neighborhood.. Honestly thought it was better that way.

First HC/spa went was one at Marina Bay before they built all the MBS and GBTB. Remember it was near Zhengfa steamboat / bowling area there. Forgot name dragon or exec or whatever. But the Malaysians were memorable. I was only in my early 20s
Old 13-05-2021, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 8
Zendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud of

post 30, late i know. went straight to the deep end SBR 201 and 235. lamb, vivian, ebby. Ebby esp fun times
Old 13-05-2021, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 13
Hori is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHori is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bugis health Centre debut
When I was in the army
Time flies
Old 13-05-2021, 10:14 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 393 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3965 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

I was 21 when I visited my first Health Centre, in Concorde Hotel in KL

Yes, the masseuse was older than me, I felt funny and didn't really enjoy the experience.
Old 14-05-2021, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of

surprised to see this thread still alive after so long haha. recently tried a new spa and the ml was telling me she had a client that was 18 yo. kids getting more horny nowadays
Old 14-05-2021, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold

Haha....mine was first time in 2016. I was 44 years old. Shol was second level oppsite the indian temple acrooss the road. Chinatown. Her name was Mae. She did a sensual massage and blow me. First time si get BBBj. Wow. Within seconds i shoot. She said ouch. I ask her what happen. She said i shoot into her eyes. I said sorry sorry sorry. After that i become a BBBJ addict
Old 14-05-2021, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 15
oldcock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I used to cheong HC from 1990 to date. Most of the time went to those along Katong area. During that time, most ML are Malaysian and no GQ , when she started to pour powder onto your back and do the teasing, you know 100% that special is coming......
Old 14-05-2021, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9904 / Power: 21
lovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornykid456 View Post
surprised to see this thread still alive after so long haha. recently tried a new spa and the ml was telling me she had a client that was 18 yo. kids getting more horny nowadays
No surprise bro. I started to chiong when I was about 18 too. The ml used to call me xiao Di and some forced me to call them da jie hahaha. Now no one call me xiao Di anymore sadly hahaha
Old 14-05-2021, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2112 / Power: 21
lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldcock View Post
My first was also at Tay Ban Guan. Cannot remember the name of the ML but mostly was Malaysian during the 90s.
Same for me. Last time only Katong and Marine Parade stretch in the East have but it's called health centre and not spa. Bedok and Tampines totally nothing that time. And the health centres usually located in hotels or shopping centres.
Old 15-05-2021, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 16
angsanna is a name known to allangsanna is a name known to allangsanna is a name known to allangsanna is a name known to allangsanna is a name known to allangsanna is a name known to all

I had my 1st hc experience when i was 24 yr old. And the hc was located at one of the hotel in bencoolen area ......forgotten the name. I still remember vividly that particular nite, i went in after 930 pm and i was the last customer.....the auntie ML that served me was late 40s.......i was reluctant to take up her special as she was abit too old for my liking....but she keep using her finger nails to crawl on my back.....and complained she dont hav much customer today and ask me to support support abit.....as i am a newbie ,i dont know how to reject her......hahahhaha kinda of forced to take up her service......rode her for 10 over min n shot.....paid her 100 buck and never return back again. lol. Learnt my lesson from that bad experience and start to do homework before heading down to a hc. Most frequent visited are bugis hc, queen hc and leisure hc......those r legendary hcs for me.
Old 15-05-2021, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

i can't remember when exactly but i do remember its probably in the early years of 90s or perhaps late 80s, one of the more memorable HC I been was at back then when it was still called Concorde Hotel....that dark sinister looking hotel at Outram. Back then entrance fee was only $30-35 for a massage with facilities thrown in ie suana, steam bath and if i recalled correctly there was also a small gym room and not forgetting the leisure room to sit back and relax watch a movie..i still can recall the ML lady June was her name...she would end each session lying beside me giving me a HJ while I finger her pussy...i can't recall what the damage maybe in range of 30-50..
Old 15-05-2021, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

I was 16, right after my O levels last paper I celebrated by going to fortune centre, I have been there before but just window shopped, no guts to go in.

Remember taking one viet ML on the 3rd level, I was shaking when I went in, and she could tell. She asked what I wanted and I said I wasn't sure, she told me to give her $100 and made me wait in one of the rooms with a mattress on the ground.

The rest is a blur but I remember the BBBJ and FJ that followed, I think I lasted 3 minutes the 1st time and she gave me a complimentary 2nd shot.

Walked out with alot of regret thinking I have contacted some STD or something and still shaking. but overall very memorable experience.
Old 15-05-2021, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 15
oldcock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes during that time, HJ $20-30. FJ $80-$100.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1