The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2021, 07:16 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 745 / Power: 0
GoldenEagle is a splendid one to beholdGoldenEagle is a splendid one to beholdGoldenEagle is a splendid one to beholdGoldenEagle is a splendid one to beholdGoldenEagle is a splendid one to beholdGoldenEagle is a splendid one to beholdGoldenEagle is a splendid one to behold
Re: Boyzillian recommendations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
What you mean she is eating well ? You mean she becomes fatter ? Lol or something else ?
FF is better than M but won't look for her anymore. I prefer SYT with small A

Last edited by GoldenEagle; 09-05-2021 at 07:58 PM.
Old 09-05-2021, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 17
urban777 is a name known to allurban777 is a name known to allurban777 is a name known to allurban777 is a name known to allurban777 is a name known to allurban777 is a name known to all

Quote:
What you mean she is eating well ? You mean she becomes fatter ? Lol or something else ?
Yup she’s gone rounder a bit. Reason I patronise FF few times but not M was she always let me unhook her bra strip the undies and touch touch there cat lick me and took her time. Now covid leh.. I also worried after seeing what happened with the recent spa.
Old 10-05-2021, 07:41 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
YamahaRider is Cool - loads of Potential

Last edited by YamahaRider; 12-05-2021 at 01:13 PM.
Old 12-05-2021, 11:26 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2513 / Power: 0
SunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by urban777 View Post
Yup she’s gone rounder a bit. Reason I patronise FF few times but not M was she always let me unhook her bra strip the undies and touch touch there cat lick me and took her time. Now covid leh.. I also worried after seeing what happened with the recent spa.
Bro can share?
Old 13-05-2021, 09:41 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3016 / Power: 38
loony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond repute

Try the OPT (5th Gen IPL). $88 including butt cracks... Which almost all other places would charge extra. Location at amk. Charming ladies too.
Kreta Ayer
Changi Road
River Valley
Telok Blangah
Jalan Besar
and others
===============================
If can't behave, be safe
Old 13-05-2021, 10:07 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 0
TeaHouse is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTeaHouse is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTeaHouse is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTeaHouse is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTeaHouse is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I never expect FeiFei so hiong. Tried FeiFei once when she was still new but she don't allow me to see or eat her abalone.
Old 13-05-2021, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 14
spencerlee79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyspencerlee79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Last time used to do waxing at Strip, Vivocity. There's this SYT: Alicia who will wax strip u bare and later will use both hands to pressed on my cock. Every time I will not control myself and purposely erect long and hard for her to see. Hehe...bird stim and woke up. And she doesn't seem to care and just smiled. Sometimes I will pull back my skin hard and let some pre-cum out and also not shower the day before for her to see and hope that she could also smell the cock smell in the air. Wonder if they are horny and wet inside seeing so many cocks each day? A job to see and touch kuku big & small, long & short, limp & hard.
Old 13-05-2021, 10:37 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spencerlee79 View Post
Last time used to do waxing at Strip, Vivocity. There's this SYT: Alicia who will wax strip u bare and later will use both hands to pressed on my cock. Every time I will not control myself and purposely erect long and hard for her to see. Hehe...bird stim and woke up. And she doesn't seem to care and just smiled. Sometimes I will pull back my skin hard and let some pre-cum out and also not shower the day before for her to see and hope that she could also smell the cock smell in the air. Wonder if they are horny and wet inside seeing so many cocks each day? A job to see and touch kuku big & small, long & short, limp & hard.
You really very naughty
Old 13-05-2021, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure why ppl likes to go around zapping ppl. Some let others chut chut their milk or unhook bra, you also buay song. Cannot get service then try hard la. Angry with us also no use right?

J case also. Now don’t give HJ already and stop allowing chut chut, her fans also zap saying she never gave HJ and allow chut chut before

Very funny these ppl. Their therapists all behave like virgins in their heart. Lol! Please la. If u handle cock for a long time, sometimes u get horny one mah. Let me give you an example. Let’s assume every day you are waxing girls. Your stand is never provide services (dig pussy, kneel breast, paint, FJ) to these girls except just pure waxing.

If one day you see a damn chio girl who ask u to help dig her pussy, would you do it? Or this pretty girl with damn big and nice tits. Say I need a release, will u bang her? Of course if the lady is an ugly, fat dinosaur that looks like male, of course I reject la. So if you don’t get any service, at least wake up, look at yourself in the mirror and do some self reflection. Don’t kaopay kaobu just insult ppl parents and wants to fuck our mother. CCB!
Old 13-05-2021, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Not sure why ppl likes to go around zapping ppl. Some let others chut chut their milk or unhook bra, you also buay song. Cannot get service then try hard la. Angry with us also no use right?

J case also. Now don’t give HJ already and stop allowing chut chut, her fans also zap saying she never gave HJ and allow chut chut before

Very funny these ppl. Their all behave like virgins in their heart. Lol! Please la. If u handle cock for a long time, sometimes u get horny one mah. Let me give you an example. Let’s assume every day you are waxing girls. Your stand is never provide services (dig pussy, kneel breast, paint, FJ) to these girls except just pure waxing.

If one day you see a damn chio girl who ask u to help dig her pussy, would you do it? Or this pretty girl with damn big and nice tits. Say I need a release, will u bang her? Of course if the lady is an ugly, fat dinosaur that looks like male, of course I reject la. So if you don’t get any service, at least wake up, look at yourself in the mirror and do some self reflection. Don’t kaopay kaobu just insult ppl parents and wants to fuck ou
r mother. CCB!
So u saying those ml or waxer one day meet a very yandao man like you ? Lol like that everywhere u go also got special lah, which u seem to be implying from many of your post
Old 13-05-2021, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
canar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bros willing to share contact for waxing(best if have extras it not also can). received J's contact from one bro here but she said wrong number
Old 13-05-2021, 02:24 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Her pussy got wet wet? I remembered when I fingered her pussy super wet wet
Old 13-05-2021, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 14
spencerlee79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyspencerlee79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by spencerlee79 View Post
Knn! Some CB Kia zapped me because I mentioned that Alicia gave me waxing. He had to say my dick is the smallest in the world. Boy, you have an ego problem as usually people who say this has the smallest dick themselves. You mean Alicia who is your girlfriend also has to report to you everyday the kind of dicks she sees and touches? If you’re so great and honourable, then you should just ask your girlfriend to stop seeing and touching dicks for a living. After all, her job is a cock waxer and that’s what she is as her occupation and in her CV. You just can’t swallow this…LOSER!!! Hahaha
Old 13-05-2021, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So u saying those ml or waxer one day meet a very yandao man like you ? Lol like that everywhere u go also got special lah, which u seem to be implying from many of your post
I never say I am yandao. Maybe knows the “skills of dark art”. Haha! So far all try already.
Old 14-05-2021, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Hello1994 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi. Any recommendations for boyzillian
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1