The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-05-2021, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3611 / Power: 21
stephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond repute
Our sex life during our forties, year 2010.

Back in 2010 July 10, saturday

Episode 1 -;Wife webcam with others

We were both in our 40s, wife and me are open to sex and to the extend of having sex with others..that's way back in 2002.

We were having some morning coffee with wifey at our usual kopi shop nearby…
As we sip our coffee and toasted bread, I got a tap on my back ( I hate ppl to tap on my back, when I was much younger ard 20+, I would turn round and punch)
I glance over Alex move over to our table.

Me : Oh Hi Alex..
A : Hi Hi, having breakfast, no need to work ahh.
Me: I work at days week,. This is my wife Joanne..(pointing to my wife)
A: Oh, Hi Joanne
J : Hi Alex, please sir down, don't stand on ceremony..

Alex drag out the chair and sit opposite me..

Me: What's up?
A: Sigh..kena retrenched…
Me: Not again..why you always kena, work less than 5 yrs kena retrenched. Good for you as you got 5 yrs of retrenchment benefits, how many months did they pay you..
A: 5yrs, I mean 5 months, they pay one month for every year that I work..
Me: Wah, at least 15K, I don't mind..
A: Haha..

Alex proceed to have his breakfast, while we have ours.. and finished ours.

Me : Ok, Alex, enjoy your food, we got to go, mine same number, I will be here tonite for some boost around 8pm, you free for a drink..

A: Sure why not..

Me Ok, bye.
J: Bye Alex see you later.

We make our way home and rest on bed, lazy to do anything…

Wife came over after she done with the laundry and shower, wrapping a towel over here..my wife gesture me to shower as she do a peekaboo, opening her towel showing her naked body and wrap back the towel..her signal that she is horny and want sex..

I proceed to shower, I always puff a ciggy in bathroom sitting on the bowl puffing away..therafter I proceed to shower..

I came out of the bathroom with towel wrap round my waist..as our toilet door faceing the bed and our computer table is also going bed..I saw her wrapping back her towel, on closer look, she on Hotmail messenger chat, could she be showing her breast or even naked body to some guy??

She knew I came out as there is a mirror on top of the table shelves..she minimize the chat window and climb up to bed..
I proceed to my beside her, stroking her thigh lifting up her towel..stroking her inner thigh, she gives out a soft moan..hmm dear..
My right hand inches further up to her pussy area, slowly rub her labia, wow wet...another soft moan.. As I rub further inserting 2 fingers to finger her, she took off her towel as well as mine pulling it off me..

She raise her hand over my neck and pull me down looking at my eyes she whisper **Dear, I love You..**
J : I want…

We began our foreplay, touching all over, making me hard, she spread her legs wider and said
"" Now""
I move up to position my hard shaft to her labia, rubbing her up and down, could see that she extremely wet...placing my dick head near to her vagina opening, I tease her by slowly rubbing hers…
She let out a soft moan, saying "" dear fuck me please""

I lift myself up and plunge my hard dick all the way down to her cervix, hitting her hard as I ramp faster and deeper..she moaning out loud and arch her body..after about 10.mins, she raised herself up signalling that she want doggie..my fav as well as hers..

She kneel on all fours showing her perky butt, I kneel ony knee, holding my hard dick slowly teasing her pussy, could see her juice flowing.. she moans :. 我要。。

I shove my dick inside her fast, pling out slowly and ramping it fast and deep after a few times as I ramp deeper, I could feel my dick hitting her cervix an her vagina wall contracting, I knew she about to cum..I speed up as she moan louder and louder, in no time I shoot my load into her…
J: Don't take out,
She always like my dick to rest inside her vagina. I bend forward to her back, kissing her neck as she raised herself to french me.., she turn herself lying on her back spreading her legs wide..I could see some sperm dripping out..
J : Come, go in…
I inch my dick into her vagina,deep staying inside as she wrapped her legs round me and hug me tight.. just nice to collapse on her as I'm exhausted..we lay for for sometime before I turn to my on my back…

J : Thank you.
Me : How come so horny..
J : Don't Tell you..

We closed our eyes and rest..

Our sex lives in our forties :
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=820457

Beauty is in the Eye of the beholder

Last edited by stephenL; 13-05-2021 at 02:53 PM.
Old 13-05-2021, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Our sex life during our forties, year 2010.

Wow !...so fast Bro StephenL got another sexciting story cumming out ...pitch tent here as well

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 13-05-2021, 02:39 PM
Samster

stephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Wow !...so fast Bro StephenL got another sexciting story cumming out ...pitch tent here as well
Rickey bro.
Haha, nothing to do, recalling past sexual life, might as well post since memory is still available..

Old 13-05-2021, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenL View Post
Rickey bro.
Haha, nothing to do, recalling past sexual life, might as well post since memory is still available..
Yes bro, it's a good way of spending time penning down special memories b4 they r forgotten ...most human beings hv v. short memories u know for things they use to enjoy in the past..

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 13-05-2021, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 5
keshawau deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward to more updates
Old 13-05-2021, 04:30 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2513 / Power: 0
SunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here
Old 13-05-2021, 04:32 PM
Samster

2010 Episode 2

We wake up around 12:30pm
Me : Dear wake up, go wash up and go down for lunch.
J : Hmmmm, you order delivery..
Me; Kentucky, MacDonald or Pizza Hut?
J : Pizza Hut

( During that year only this 3 Fast Food delivery, UberEats, GrabFood is alien)

I proceed to call Pizza Hut, order one Hawaiian supreme. It will arrive in one hour time.

We proceed to wash ourselves, and change to our clothes..wife wrap in towel proceed to her wardrobe, searching for something, I went to the hall to turn on the tv , switch to CNA..thereafter proceed to get few cans of Tiger beer from fridge..
I always sit on the single seater sofa facing the tv,(bought from Courts, huge and comfortable sofa with head rest height.

Joanne came out in her usual lingerie spaghetti strap very short barely cover her butt but could cover her pussy area, white lacy with matching panty..she proceed to sit in my right side 3 seater sofa where she always sit facing the tv with her feet on the sofa, very relaxing..

Jo: I want..
Me : So fast.
Jo : Idiot, beer lah.
Me: Ohh, sorry..
I pop open one can and pass it to her.
Jo : Hmm love you..

I bring out my ciggy sensing that I going to smoke, she slide open the window and turn on the fan, she proceed to slide open the kitchen glass sliding door..
I just stare at her perky butt, as she walk her lingerie helm could bounce exposing her lacy panty and butt ..as she turn round it flare up...I stare at her movement, so slutty..

Jo: Never see before..mmmm..
She proceed to sit slamming her butt onto the sofa causing the lingerie flare up as she sit with the panty..

Seeing that make me hard .
Soon one hour he pass, I sip my beer and puff the ciggy..

Ding Dong,

Me: Dear go get it, I paid already..
Jo: mmmm, dun wan..
Me: Guai la, lai go..

She proceed reluctantly, opening the door latching it to the magnet keeping it open, finding the gate key and unlock the gate..
She smile at the Pizza Hut delivery guy as she open the gate and took the pizza together with 1 litre coke..and turn to her right to walk back to the sofa..guess the delivery guy catch the glimpse of her lacy panty as she turn..

She donut on purpose, she could turn left and pass me the pizza.
Nonetheless, I was smiling, she hit my arm saying : Idiot, why smile till like that..
Me : Smile also Salah.
Jo: Tak Salah.
She took one pcs if the pizza place it on a tissue and pass to me..
It's always so relaxing smoking, drinking having pizza at home sitting on my fav chair..she too enjoy her pizza, taking another pcs while I just finish mine

Me: You hungry.
Jo: your fault,
Me : why me..
Jo: You fuck me so shiok of cos hungry la..
Me : Nonsense..

Hahaha, we both laugh as we down our beer and ate our pizza, after she finish 3 pcs,...
Jo: I'm done..got to finish my works..
She get up taking her can of beer and head to the bedroom closing the door locking it before I could answer.

She lock the door, I proceed to the other door in the kitchen, lock too. ( We bought this house with two adjacent room master bedroom door entrance from hall, the other room entrance is from kitchen, the previous owner knock down the wall that separate the two rooms, thus we got 2 doors to our big master bedroom..

I proceed back to my beer and finished up the pizza, and smoke thinking how to get her to open.
Bingo….
I forgot all the spare keys is in the mini bar counter drawer ..I proceed to search for it..there it is in one box..all keys were tagged by me so no problem getting the correct, I took out the second door key from the bunch of keys, walk to the other door at the kitchen, slowly I insert the key in, holding tight the knob not to make any noise..turn to the left bingo, it release without a sound..
I push open the door ajar, could see that she is sitting on the chair facing her computer, the computer table is next to the bedroom door. From my position, I could see every move as the view is inline with this door..she was so engross that she didn't notice me, as I push open further , she get up pushing the chair away and make a left turn, such slutty turn her lingerie flare up 3xposing her panty area to who ever is watching from webcam..I slowy close the door and proceed to the other front door..I place my ear against the door nearer to the door post as there is a small gap between door post and door.

I could hear laughing noise from both side as she using speaker and mic..it's a guy voice, angmoh accent..

"Hahaha, you bet" coming from the speaker..:
Guy: Aren't you alone, what ya doing??
Jo: munching nuts, Yes I'm alone dear..
Guy: Oh tat's great, we can proceed to our show ya..

SHOW!!!,
What show,..

I press my ear again..
Jo : Gimme a minute, I gotta check on something dear..

I hurried to my seat and pretend to dose off..
Jo: Dear, dear,
She tap my arm,my thigh without any response from me, she than kiss me whispering I love you before she proceed back to her room..I wait for a few minutes before I proceed to the kitchen to open the other door .slowly and gently, true my instincts, she was standing up facing the PC, slowly slide her right strap flow by her left strap..as both straps fall off her shoulder she use her arm to cover her front, wow what a act, she turn slowly again..she use one hand to lift up the helm of her lingerie making another turn exposing her entire lacy panty while her the other hand cover her front..

I could hear the guy saying, ""You're sexy, beautiful, could I see more.. she put up a wait hand signal..she drop her other hand letting the lingerie drop down to her wait, using her both hand she play with her breast, rubbing her nipples till erected like an eraser… she bend forward speaking to the mic covering her chest ; "You like what you seeing":
Guy : Of cos, here is my dick for you,
J open her mouth and cover with her hand as if to say ohh wow .
Jo: So big,. Oh mine..

She began to type on the keyboard and at the same time looking at the PC..

I close back the door, and proceed to the other door, slowly insert another key, holding the knob, I turn anticlockwise and release, it's unlock, holding the knob I push it slightly open a small gap which I have to use one eye to watch..

She was rubbing her breast and twisting her nipples and lean forward for him to see..she throw her head backward spreading her leg while sitting left hand stroking her breast while right hand slip into panty touching her clit, probably inserting her finger..

Guy: Aarghhh.. could I see what you doing down with your hand.
Using her left hand to adjust the cam to capture her lower view ..

Guy: Omg , you notti little girl
Jo stick out her tongue circling her lips..
She finger faster and move up to rub her clit..her left hand pushing down her panty, lifitn up her butt, she manage to slip down to her knee..what a sight for that angmoh…
She use her left hand to spread open her labia giving him a good view of her wet pussy.. inserting 2 fingers in, fingering herself as she rub her clit a, could see her clit protrude out..she arch her body in orgasm wetting the towel she is sitting on.,,
I slowly close the door locking it slowly..and back to dose off on my chair..
I look at the clock, it's 3 :30pm, I was counting, Pizza Hut came at 1:30pm, she finished 3pcs at 2pm, went in slightly 2:15 pm
Omg she been having webcam show for more than one hour..
I clear all the mess and empty ash tray in the kitchen, light up a ciggy to smoke looking out of the window… she open the door at the entrance sticking out her head from the door..
Jo: Dear I go rest awhile.. you get more drinks for yourself…
I look at her could see that she is naked, I walk over push open the door, she holding it, I stroke her side with my left hand and hit her naked butt..before she close the door. He didn't lock it. I wait for a few minute before I slowly open the door ajar..she was standing infront of her PC , right hand covering her chest as she wave with her left handtomthe webcam saying " Hi"

Omg, another webcam session..I'm thinking of something, I peep again she wore back her white lacy lingerie without the panty, it's on the bed...she drop her strap again this time letting it drop without covering her breast..she stand up and see her lingerie down to her legs kicking it off in the air to show..she turn around her body probably showing was she wave her hand, she Bid goodbye with a flying kiss. She off the session and power off the PC.. pushing the chair back into the table, she climb into bed, covering herself with the comforter closing her eyes.

I close the door and proceed to watch tv and sip beer with a hard on, thought of fucking her, second thought she'll get angry when she taking a nap.

To be continue,
Episode 3
Watching behind my wife when she webcam and strip

Last edited by stephenL; 13-05-2021 at 06:16 PM.
Old 13-05-2021, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
sanzfalcon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping bro! Very very juicy and secretive moments those!
Old 13-05-2021, 04:59 PM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunMoonStar View Post
Camping here
Prince Devitt upped back.
Old 13-05-2021, 05:01 PM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
2010 Episode 2

To be continue,
Episode 3
Watching behind my wife when she webcam and atrip
Prince Devitt upped +51
Old 13-05-2021, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
HairyPorter1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share bro, support!
Old 13-05-2021, 05:04 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunMoonStar View Post
Camping here
Points returned..

Quote:
2010 Episode 2

To be continue,
Episode 3
Watching behind my wife when she webcam and atrip
Nice one, upped +141

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 13-05-2021, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Points returned..

Nice one, upped +141
Thanks bro,
Will upz you back once I regain my power

Old 13-05-2021, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Devitt View Post
Prince Devitt upped +51
Thsnk you bro,
Will upz you once I regain power

Old 13-05-2021, 05:30 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 2513 / Power: 0
SunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for episode 3
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1