The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-05-2021, 05:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
Barnes10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Our sex life during our forties, year 2010.

Camping too
Old 14-05-2021, 03:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 6
kare is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkare is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Fantastic share TS, please keep going
Old 14-05-2021, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Yes bro, it's a good way of spending time penning down special memories b4 they r forgotten ...most human beings hv v. short memories u know for things they use to enjoy in the past..
Another awesome works of yours make me hard reading, hehe.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 14-05-2021, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3611 / Power: 21
stephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond repute

6pm..
Got to wake Jo up for dinner, as I open our bedroom door, no sight of her on bed, she already make the bed, probably in the toilet..
I sat back on the sofa, light up a ciggy and puff..
She came out wearing a black singlet and light brown short culottes that look like skirt and with makeup..
Me : Going somewhere??
Jo: What do you think??
Me : Beats me..
Jo : Don't think too much ,, later got online networking with clients ( those day were without webinars nor zoom, it's networking webcam.)
We went down across the street to our usual kopi shop where we used to drink with D and J..we order western food as she's not into rice..
I order 2 bottles of Tiger beer.. signalling Tiger Bu..
She came awith a tub of 2 beers soak in ice with water..saying you don't want stout..I reply "" Later see how""

Our food arrived and we tucked in...I ordered seafood spaghetti with tomatoes sauces added with Tabasco sauce and chilli powder..making it spicy and it came with fresh oyster while she order Deep fry Goby Fish with fries.

Me : You want the fresh oyster.
I pinched the lemon over it and add Tabasco..offering to her..

Jo: Ok ok, long time didn't have this…
Me: We go Jackie place tomorrow, they got a plate of 6 fresh cold oyster..
Jo : Hmm, thankyou darling, love you..

When your women keeps saying love you darling, out of nowhere, means something fishy..

{{As for oyster - Oysters are extremely rich in zinc, which is essential for testosterone production and maintenance of healthy sperm. And even though women have much less testosterone than men, it also plays a key part in the female libido. Oysters also boost dopamine, a hormone that increases libido in both men and women.}}

Me : I go and find out whether they have fresh oyster menu..
Jo: Oh thanks so much..

I proceed to the stall where they have oyster, " Got fresh oyster 6 per plate how much.."
The cook pondered..I felt a tap on my lower back, I turn and is Ah Heng..

Ah Heng: Bro long time didn't see..got problem,?
Me : No la, I wanted a few fresh oyster beside spaghetti, he couldn't sell me..
Ah Heng : No problem bro, let me settle,
Me: Thanks bro
We hug briefly as he also angmoh type.
Feeling satisfied, I proceed back to our table.
Me : They not selling as not in the menu, no problem, Ah Heng just came and settle it..
Jo: Wow, that's nice, thanks darling.
Me Don't thanks me, Thanks Ah Heng
Jo: Oh he's around,..
Me: Remember his free beer, when he's around anything can.

As we finished our food, the plate of fresh Oyster arrived with 2 lemon and Tabasco bottles.
I sip my beer as Jo squeezed the 2 lemon all over the fresh oyster..
Ah Heng came to my table holding his special beer mug..
Ah Heng: Steve lai cheers..
We bottom up, and I pour beer into his special mug.
Me: Thanks for everything..
Ah Heng : Don't mentioned..wah you change picture again,.
Me: No la, you knew her.
Jo: Hi Ah Heng. Ho boh
Ah Heng: Ho ho..
He left after saying that..

Jo look at me smiling..
Me : What happened?
Jo: I'm still better right, he said you.change picture..now I number 1 or number 3.
Me: Haha, you said it..

I took one fresh oyster with the shell and gulp the oyster into my mouth..so fresh and cooling..they did put more ice over and under the oyster..

Jo: Shiok right..long time didn't have this feeling..
Me: Later on you will be shiok..
I smile and drank my beer.
She was busy eating the remain 5 oyster..
Tiger bu came with a tub of 2 tiger bottle and a stout.
Me: Huh, Don't tell me..
Tiger interrupt " Yes from Ah Heng"
Me : Ok Ok
I turn over and give Ah Heng the thumb up..
Fuck still got 2 in tub plus this 2 and stout how to finish, she got webcam meeting sure miss the show..how how as I light up a ciggy to puff.
" Bro"
Eh sound familiar, as I turn my head D already walk to the front facing me.

Me: Come come. Sit down..
I signal Tiger for a chilled glass
Me : D, help me finished all this beer..
D: Wow, who birthday.
Me: Neh.. Ah Heng send me the beer to me..
Tiger came and pour one glass for D, we cheers and bottom up..D proceed to order his food and came back not long after.
Me : How is J getting on? Will she come later??
Jo : Wah someone missing someone..
Me: You don't miss him?
Jo: I'm busy with my oyster.

Win liao lor..

D: Yes she coming later as usual 10:30 pm..still early, I carryon on with my dinner, paiseh..
Me: Go ahead..
I got off the seat and walk to the Pavement to smoke, fresh air, windy..I started to Whatsapp Jo

Info: WhatsApp launched its platform in Singapore in the year 2009 May 2.

Jo WhatsApp back*" Who's that?**
** It's me your new hubby**
Jo WhatsApp back ** Eh, you ok **

I stop after I finished my ciggy.
Went back to my table, D already finished his dinner as well as Jo finished the plate of Oyster..
Let's cheers as I sit down..saying to D, "" Bro didn't see you come here often..
Jo : 4 years to be exact..
She sound angry..I better don't ask, don't know what they talking earlier..l

I turn to face Jo as I drank my beers,
Me: It's almost 8pm, tot you got networking meeting, what time is it.
I reminding her.
Jo: oh it's 9pm..still early..
She drank another glass and emptying it..saying bye to us and turn with her perky butt and walk away, saying " Enjoy guys, see you later darling, don't drink too late..'
As she had left, we chat about our things and the aftermath..blah blah blah..
I look at my Solvil et Titus gent watch, it's 8: 45pm..
Cheers, I got to go, you finished this 3 bottles
I got up as I said..and bid him good bye and take care..
I hurried up my pace and I. No time I reach my house, I unlock my hate slowly and open my door, closing the hate and lock it as well as closing the door locking it..without any sound..

I proceed to the bedroom door at the kitchen, turning the Knob slowly, it open..I leave it the door close to the door post didn't actually close it..leaving it open close to the door post..I proceed to the other front door, holding the knob , I turn it release and I push it ajar. She's not on her of seat, not on her bed..I push further, looking for bathroom door, it's ajar with light on could hear the shower..

I closed back the door..walk.back to main door open and close it making a bang sound, calling out " Dear, I'm back"

I pretend to be drunk and slump myself on the 3 seater sofa closing my eyes..not long after, Jo came out , I peep front the corner of my eye slightly open, she was wearing her light blue with white pattern matching panty translucent short lingerie..

Jo: Omg, Drunk again….sigh..

She pat me, I didn't respond saying"" dear dear get up go too bed sleep, as she pull me up, I walk to our bedroom with her holding my arm.. when I reach our bed I slump onto the bed face down..""

Jo: Dear you ok, cannot drink don't drink so much..ok ok you ly down first as I need to log in..
She draw our translucent bed curtains that facing the PC..drawing close to the foot board of our bed….she then off the light above our bed and switch on the lights above the PC area, illuminating her, can see all her figure as I turn myself..

I slowly get up and proceed to shower, closing the door slowly..

I came out after shower and wrap towel round my waist, lying sideway facing the translucent curtain and her..

She was typing away..when I heard a ding sound, that's when she open the webcam window, she wave to him..she then insert her earphone with mic
Jo: Hi hi, just log in, paused...I miss you..paused...oh really, show me..paused..

I couldn't see the other guy cam as block by Jo,...

Jo: Wow, oh mine so big, don't think I can take it…. paused…..paused...what you doing now…..paused ...paused...I mean your profession,......oh me, I work as a PA…...paused….. paused… PA mean personal assistant to my General Manager...paused…..paused... you want now ..one moment….

Jo got up off the chair and proceed to open her wardrobe, she took her towel..

I could see the white guy webcam, showing his massive hard dick, couldn't see his face though, he was stroking his dick, very long almost 8 inches..

Jo came back with her towel and placed it on the chair…

Jo: Hi, you there...paused…..what you want me to do…..paused….paused…
Hmmm not really sexy, I'm in my 40s….paused…..paused…..mmm not really, I like your dick, thick and long,,,
She glance over to me to check whether I'm asleep.

Jo : hmmmm….aarrghhh, keep going…paused…. paused…..yes, I love to suck yours…..kiss me all over make me yours...paused…. paused....

She slide down her left strap with her right hand slowly sensually sliding it down while she circle her left shoulder with her right hand circling up to her collar, down to her breast outside of her lingerie, slowly touching herself, she moved her hand up to her neck touching herself from neck down to her chest and slowly slip down the right strap..using her left hand she sensually touch her neck down to her collar, shoulder circling it, both hand touching her chest, slowly touch into her breast, slipping her lingerie down..
Jo: mmmm, you like it...you like what you see…..paused ..paused... oh yess just watch ya…

I could see her from the tinted glass panel above the PC table...She began to touch her chest with both hand, almost like showering when she apply body foam motion, could see her tongue circling her lips with her mouth open, very slutty.
At the same time she keep touching her breast, move up to her chest touch round her neck down to her collar, both hand slide to her side, slowly stroking her hip as she slip her lingerie down,

She get up to push the chair away making room for her movement, she wriggled her hip and butt to drop her lingerie as she dry shower herself, touching all over, she shift to side facing the webcam, bend forward slightly, bending her knee tucking her ass out as she continues touching her breast and hip and butt..while she open her mouth to lick her lips with her tongue licking sensually round her lips as she move her hand down to finger her pussy..

My dick getting hard while enjoying my slutty wife show..

Slowly touching and dancing sensually, fingering herself with left hand, while touching her chest, breast, twisring her eraser nipples..
"" Urghhh..,mmmm..oohhh.."

Wow, she bring her left finger soak with her juice to her mouth, touching her lips with her juice soaked finger and sucking it in her mouth as she sensually touching her chest, circling her shoulder...down to her side, lifting her leg to place on the chair, she pump sone body lotion onto her hand, rubbing her left thigh, using two hand to sensually rub round her thigh and down to her leg and ankle and back up again, touching her left inner thigh and move her right hand to her pussy area, turning to face the cam, she spread her pussy labia while standing….insert 3 fingers in again..
Jo: urghh..oh yes...you want me to lay down ...paused...paused...ok

She pull up the curtain and throw onto the bed making space for her to lie down...she pull another chair without back rest to the side of the bed, she slude herself back ward in the mattress and slowly spread her legs resting on the round chair beside it..

She glance over to me ..
Jo: urghh, cant see, wait….paused..

She get up to adjust the cam, she shift it nearer to the edge of the table pointing to our bed..

She slide back again, checking her monitor, satisfied by showing hee thumb up..

Jo: can see now, can see my wet pussy...paused…. paused

Jo began started to touch all iver herself sensually, slowly touching to her inner thigh as she spread her legs wider, spreading her pussy labia, she circle her clit as she push 3 fingers in , fingering herself, I could notice juice flowing out ..

Jo: Urghhh..hmmmm oohhharghhh...yesssss..fuucckkk….

She shudder and arch herself ...quivering as she finger herself fast…

Jo: arghhh, urghhhh.,wow you came so much..sluro slurp...paused….paused ..
yes love to have your cum, love to swallow it as you shoot into my mouth….Ok.. you clean up your desk..I just lie down and wait...she literally kay down still touching herself and licking her juice coated fingers, licking one finger at a time.

Ding..
Jo: you're back, did you enjoy it .paused…..paused…
Me too, I cum twice, didn't know we can cam and cum too….. you logging off...ok ok bye see you sametime tomorrow, love you.
Click..she logged off everything..
She switched off the lights and climb toward me, she took off the comforter that covering me..saying "hmm hard??.. she climb over me sitting and pressing my dick against me..leaning towards me whispering **dear, I want, waky..**

To be continue...

Beauty is in the Eye of the beholder

Last edited by stephenL; 14-05-2021 at 11:38 AM.
Old 14-05-2021, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Bro, abit confused.... Last story you named your wife y. Than this one she's called j.

In last story, j is D's wife. Than also this story have D.

Than ah heng, say you change picture. Meaning the girl beside you is new, so who is who? abit confusing leh.

But none the less. It's still sexciting.
It will be good to include some of your emotion when describing what you saw when you wife lock the door etc.
One reason why stories are so good other than the plot is that they included alot of emotions like jealousy, anger confusion etc. With emotions readers are more likely to picture themself in the story imagining that they are the guy and it will feel more mind boggling.
Old 14-05-2021, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1621 / Power: 13
Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future

Another masterpiece bro!

But bro, need you to quickly continue the other story first. There are still new characters waiting to come into the story right?
Old 14-05-2021, 12:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1621 / Power: 13
Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Bro, abit confused.... Last story you named your wife y. Than this one she's called j.

Than ah heng, say you change picture. Meaning the girl beside you is new, so who is who? abit confusing leh.

It will be good to include some of your emotion when describing what you saw when you wife lock the door etc.
One reason why stories are so good other than the plot is that they included alot of emotions like jealousy, anger confusion etc. With emotions readers are more likely to picture themself in the story imagining that they are the guy and it will feel more mind boggling.
Ya, is the J and Y mistakenly swapped (pun intended :P) ?
Old 14-05-2021, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardaway1818 View Post
Ya, is the J and Y mistakenly swapped (pun intended :P) ?
Hmmm. The other story in 2002, this one in 2010. Like what you mentioned. Maybe.... Just maybe they really swapped lol
Old 14-05-2021, 12:40 PM
Samster

stephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post

Thanks bro,
Ok In 2004 Y is my wife J is D wife..
In 2910, J is Jo, joxxxxx, whereas Both letter J is D wife
Got it.

Old 14-05-2021, 12:49 PM
Samster

she climb over me sitting and pressing my dick against me..leaning towards me whispering **dear, I want, waky..**

I slowly open my eyes…

Me : huh, what make you so horny..
Jo : don't ask just fuck me..I tell you others day..

In mind, you horny slut, I knew everything..oh she start to grind me..grinding my dick against her pussy..

Could feel her juice coating my hard dick, beh tahan, **ok ok..fuck me, ride me, you horny wife**..

I just lay ther enjoying my horny wife sexing me, wonder where she got her high sex drive.

Jo: urghh, arghh..hmmmm
She grind me as she moan…
She sit up, guide my hard dick brushing her wet pussy, after brushing a few times, while holding my hard dick, she plunged her wet pussy down to my dick slamming my ball..

Her two hand pressing my chest as she goes up and down and continue moaning…She stop pumping, as she stroke her self touching her chest, breast, she grind her pussy against my groin...so sexy, touching herself all over as she gyrating her hip trusting forward..

Jo: urghh...Aarghhh...oh...cumming….Aarghhh..Andyyyyy. ..fuck me (as she closed her eyes) FUCK ME WITH YOUR HUGE DICK ...ANDYYYYY.

She cum, orgasm, quivers...and collapse onto me.

Omg, I instantly shoot all my sperm upward hitting her vagina wall cervix..

Andy, did she call out Andy, the guy who just webcam with her...she fantasie fucking him..

I hugged her as she slipped her hand behind and hugged me saying ""Love you dear, don't ever leave me""

What does that implies..

We soon fall asleep, she on top of me with my dick inside her pussy…

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The End

结束

New Episode coming up,
Stay tune.

Old 14-05-2021, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 8
DeborahNguyen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Look forward to new episode!
Old 14-05-2021, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

camping and to support
Old 14-05-2021, 07:35 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2513 / Power: 0
SunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for new episode
Old 14-05-2021, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

although my age is quite old, my wife cannot fulfill my needs because she spends most of the time for children, and i only can ask for concern in sugarbook.com. and occasionally, date out to have a chatting session
Old 14-05-2021, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenL View Post
6pm..
Got to wake Jo up for dinner, as I open our bedroom door, no sight of her on bed, she already make the bed, probably in the toilet..
I sat back on the sofa, light up a ciggy and puff..
She came out wearing a black singlet and light brown short culottes that look like skirt and with makeup..
Me : Going somewhere??
Jo: What do you think??
Me : Beats me..
Jo : Don't think too much ,, later got online networking with clients ( those day were without webinars nor zoom, it's networking webcam.)
We went down across the street to our usual kopi shop where we used to drink with D and J..we order western food as she's not into rice..
I order 2 bottles of Tiger beer.. signalling Tiger Bu..
She came awith a tub of 2 beers soak in ice with water..saying you don't want stout..I reply "" Later see how""

Our food arrived and we tucked in...I ordered seafood spaghetti with tomatoes sauces added with Tabasco sauce and chilli powder..making it spicy and it came with fresh oyster while she order Deep fry Goby Fish with fries.

Me : You want the fresh oyster.
I pinched the lemon over it and add Tabasco..offering to her..

Jo: Ok ok, long time didn't have this…
Me: We go Jackie place tomorrow, they got a plate of 6 fresh cold oyster..
Jo : Hmm, thankyou darling, love you..

When your women keeps saying love you darling, out of nowhere, means something fishy..

{{As for oyster - Oysters are extremely rich in zinc, which is essential for testosterone production and maintenance of healthy sperm. And even though women have much less testosterone than men, it also plays a key part in the female libido. Oysters also boost dopamine, a hormone that increases libido in both men and women.}}

Me : I go and find out whether they have fresh oyster menu..
Jo: Oh thanks so much..

I proceed to the stall where they have oyster, " Got fresh oyster 6 per plate how much.."
The cook pondered..I felt a tap on my lower back, I turn and is Ah Heng..

Ah Heng: Bro long time didn't see..got problem,?
Me : No la, I wanted a few fresh oyster beside spaghetti, he couldn't sell me..
Ah Heng : No problem bro, let me settle,
Me: Thanks bro
We hug briefly as he also angmoh type.
Feeling satisfied, I proceed back to our table.
Me : They not selling as not in the menu, no problem, Ah Heng just came and settle it..
Jo: Wow, that's nice, thanks darling.
Me Don't thanks me, Thanks Ah Heng
Jo: Oh he's around,..
Me: Remember his free beer, when he's around anything can.

As we finished our food, the plate of fresh Oyster arrived with 2 lemon and Tabasco bottles.
I sip my beer as Jo squeezed the 2 lemon all over the fresh oyster..
Ah Heng came to my table holding his special beer mug..
Ah Heng: Steve lai cheers..
We bottom up, and I pour beer into his special mug.
Me: Thanks for everything..
Ah Heng : Don't mentioned..wah you change picture again,.
Me: No la, you knew her.
Jo: Hi Ah Heng. Ho boh
Ah Heng: Ho ho..
He left after saying that..

Jo look at me smiling..
Me : What happened?
Jo: I'm still better right, he said you.change picture..now I number 1 or number 3.
Me: Haha, you said it..

I took one fresh oyster with the shell and gulp the oyster into my mouth..so fresh and cooling..they did put more ice over and under the oyster..

Jo: Shiok right..long time didn't have this feeling..
Me: Later on you will be shiok..
I smile and drank my beer.
She was busy eating the remain 5 oyster..
Tiger bu came with a tub of 2 tiger bottle and a stout.
Me: Huh, Don't tell me..
Tiger interrupt " Yes from Ah Heng"
Me : Ok Ok
I turn over and give Ah Heng the thumb up..
Fuck still got 2 in tub plus this 2 and stout how to finish, she got webcam meeting sure miss the show..how how as I light up a ciggy to puff.
" Bro"
Eh sound familiar, as I turn my head D already walk to the front facing me.

Me: Come come. Sit down..
I signal Tiger for a chilled glass
Me : D, help me finished all this beer..
D: Wow, who birthday.
Me: Neh.. Ah Heng send me the beer to me..
Tiger came and pour one glass for D, we cheers and bottom up..D proceed to order his food and came back not long after.
Me : How is J getting on? Will she come later??
Jo : Wah someone missing someone..
Me: You don't miss him?
Jo: I'm busy with my oyster.

Win liao lor..

D: Yes she coming later as usual 10:30 pm..still early, I carryon on with my dinner, paiseh..
Me: Go ahead..
I got off the seat and walk to the Pavement to smoke, fresh air, windy..I started to Whatsapp Jo

Info: WhatsApp launched its platform in Singapore in the year 2009 May 2.

Jo WhatsApp back*" Who's that?**
** It's me your new hubby**
Jo WhatsApp back ** Eh, you ok **

I stop after I finished my ciggy.
Went back to my table, D already finished his dinner as well as Jo finished the plate of Oyster..
Let's cheers as I sit down..saying to D, "" Bro didn't see you come here often..
Jo : 4 years to be exact..
She sound angry..I better don't ask, don't know what they talking earlier..l

I turn to face Jo as I drank my beers,
Me: It's almost 8pm, tot you got networking meeting, what time is it.
I reminding her.
Jo: oh it's 9pm..still early..
She drank another glass and emptying it..saying bye to us and turn with her perky butt and walk away, saying " Enjoy guys, see you later darling, don't drink too late..'
As she had left, we chat about our things and the aftermath..blah blah blah..
I look at my Solvil et Titus gent watch, it's 8: 45pm..
Cheers, I got to go, you finished this 3 bottles
I got up as I said..and bid him good bye and take care..
I hurried up my pace and I. No time I reach my house, I unlock my hate slowly and open my door, closing the hate and lock it as well as closing the door locking it..without any sound..

I proceed to the bedroom door at the kitchen, turning the Knob slowly, it open..I leave it the door close to the door post didn't actually close it..leaving it open close to the door post..I proceed to the other front door, holding the knob , I turn it release and I push it ajar. She's not on her of seat, not on her bed..I push further, looking for bathroom door, it's ajar with light on could hear the shower..

I closed back the door..walk.back to main door open and close it making a bang sound, calling out " Dear, I'm back"

I pretend to be drunk and slump myself on the 3 seater sofa closing my eyes..not long after, Jo came out , I peep front the corner of my eye slightly open, she was wearing her light blue with white pattern matching panty translucent short lingerie..

Jo: Omg, Drunk again….sigh..

She pat me, I didn't respond saying"" dear dear get up go too bed sleep, as she pull me up, I walk to our bedroom with her holding my arm.. when I reach our bed I slump onto the bed face down..""

Jo: Dear you ok, cannot drink don't drink so much..ok ok you ly down first as I need to log in..
She draw our translucent bed curtains that facing the PC..drawing close to the foot board of our bed….she then off the light above our bed and switch on the lights above the PC area, illuminating her, can see all her figure as I turn myself..

I slowly get up and proceed to shower, closing the door slowly..

I came out after shower and wrap towel round my waist, lying sideway facing the translucent curtain and her..

She was typing away..when I heard a ding sound, that's when she open the webcam window, she wave to him..she then insert her earphone with mic
Jo: Hi hi, just log in, paused...I miss you..paused...oh really, show me..paused..

I couldn't see the other guy cam as block by Jo,...

Jo: Wow, oh mine so big, don't think I can take it…. paused…..paused...what you doing now…..paused ...paused...I mean your profession,......oh me, I work as a PA…...paused….. paused… PA mean personal assistant to my General Manager...paused…..paused... you want now ..one moment….

Jo got up off the chair and proceed to open her wardrobe, she took her towel..

I could see the white guy webcam, showing his massive hard dick, couldn't see his face though, he was stroking his dick, very long almost 8 inches..

Jo came back with her towel and placed it on the chair…

Jo: Hi, you there...paused…..what you want me to do…..paused….paused…
Hmmm not really sexy, I'm in my 40s….paused…..paused…..mmm not really, I like your dick, thick and long,,,
She glance over to me to check whether I'm asleep.

Jo : hmmmm….aarrghhh, keep going…paused…. paused…..yes, I love to suck yours…..kiss me all over make me yours...paused…. paused....

She slide down her left strap with her right hand slowly sensually sliding it down while she circle her left shoulder with her right hand circling up to her collar, down to her breast outside of her lingerie, slowly touching herself, she moved her hand up to her neck touching herself from neck down to her chest and slowly slip down the right strap..using her left hand she sensually touch her neck down to her collar, shoulder circling it, both hand touching her chest, slowly touch into her breast, slipping her lingerie down..
Jo: mmmm, you like it...you like what you see…..paused ..paused... oh yess just watch ya…

I could see her from the tinted glass panel above the PC table...She began to touch her chest with both hand, almost like showering when she apply body foam motion, could see her tongue circling her lips with her mouth open, very slutty.
At the same time she keep touching her breast, move up to her chest touch round her neck down to her collar, both hand slide to her side, slowly stroking her hip as she slip her lingerie down,

She get up to push the chair away making room for her movement, she wriggled her hip and butt to drop her lingerie as she dry shower herself, touching all over, she shift to side facing the webcam, bend forward slightly, bending her knee tucking her ass out as she continues touching her breast and hip and butt..while she open her mouth to lick her lips with her tongue licking sensually round her lips as she move her hand down to finger her pussy..

My dick getting hard while enjoying my slutty wife show..

Slowly touching and dancing sensually, fingering herself with left hand, while touching her chest, breast, twisring her eraser nipples..
"" Urghhh..,mmmm..oohhh.."

Wow, she bring her left finger soak with her juice to her mouth, touching her lips with her juice soaked finger and sucking it in her mouth as she sensually touching her chest, circling her shoulder...down to her side, lifting her leg to place on the chair, she pump sone body lotion onto her hand, rubbing her left thigh, using two hand to sensually rub round her thigh and down to her leg and ankle and back up again, touching her left inner thigh and move her right hand to her pussy area, turning to face the cam, she spread her pussy labia while standing….insert 3 fingers in again..
Jo: urghh..oh yes...you want me to lay down ...paused...paused...ok

She pull up the curtain and throw onto the bed making space for her to lie down...she pull another chair without back rest to the side of the bed, she slude herself back ward in the mattress and slowly spread her legs resting on the round chair beside it..

She glance over to me ..
Jo: urghh, cant see, wait….paused..

She get up to adjust the cam, she shift it nearer to the edge of the table pointing to our bed..

She slide back again, checking her monitor, satisfied by showing hee thumb up..

Jo: can see now, can see my wet pussy...paused…. paused

Jo began started to touch all iver herself sensually, slowly touching to her inner thigh as she spread her legs wider, spreading her pussy labia, she circle her clit as she push 3 fingers in , fingering herself, I could notice juice flowing out ..

Jo: Urghhh..hmmmm oohhharghhh...yesssss..fuucckkk….

She shudder and arch herself ...quivering as she finger herself fast…

Jo: arghhh, urghhhh.,wow you came so much..sluro slurp...paused….paused ..
yes love to have your cum, love to swallow it as you shoot into my mouth….Ok.. you clean up your desk..I just lie down and wait...she literally kay down still touching herself and licking her juice coated fingers, licking one finger at a time.

Ding..
Jo: you're back, did you enjoy it .paused…..paused…
Me too, I cum twice, didn't know we can cam and cum too….. you logging off...ok ok bye see you sametime tomorrow, love you.
Click..she logged off everything..
She switched off the lights and climb toward me, she took off the comforter that covering me..saying "hmm hard??.. she climb over me sitting and pressing my dick against me..leaning towards me whispering **dear, I want, waky..**

To be continue...
same as me, love to have a cup of beer during dinner...relax our mind
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1