The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-02-2020, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 23
alloyz is one of the Best!alloyz is one of the Best!alloyz is one of the Best!
Re: How old were you when you started chionging spa?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazyboibbhh View Post
I was 20 when I started...it was Hotel Royal..i remember and miss those great days atill
My first spa was also at hotel royal! But can’t remember the ang pai there anymore. Was it Coco? Def miss those days.....
Old 18-02-2020, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
AHSPERM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My first experience was Doris HC at Miramar hotel during poly time in 1990.
My favourite hang out is galaxy at concord hotel (glass hotel), prince at teck seng tower, balestier point. Secondary hang out is grand hotel opposite orchard plaza (open till 1am )
Old 19-02-2020, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 513 / Power: 11
holala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of light

dragon HC at marina south, nsf rsm bring me
Old 19-02-2020, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 7
Rxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My first local ml experience was at jalan sultan area, those 2 level shop houses... One lady shop, she was at the counter well dressed and sexy looking... Can't help and ask her for massage... Back then don't know about special rates... But was feeling horny from the moment I saw her... Halfway through massage, I turn around and strip her... Started playing with her boobs and taking off every piece... Turned her around with her dress half way stripped and fucked her facing the mirror, dam good experience and she didn't resist... Ever since went back for her 5 times... Everytime she will lock the door and we will walk around naked in the shop and fucked everywhere... She was a good fuck... Kinda miss her, almost 10 years ago liao... I was just 19 lol
Old 19-02-2020, 01:35 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3340 / Power: 20
thoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxxx3 View Post
My first local ml experience was at jalan sultan area, those 2 level shop houses... One lady shop, she was at the counter well dressed and sexy looking... Can't help and ask her for massage... Back then don't know about special rates... But was feeling horny from the moment I saw her... Halfway through massage, I turn around and strip her... Started playing with her boobs and taking off every piece... Turned her around with her dress half way stripped and fucked her facing the mirror, dam good experience and she didn't resist... Ever since went back for her 5 times... Everytime she will lock the door and we will walk around naked in the shop and fucked everywhere... She was a good fuck... Kinda miss her, almost 10 years ago liao... I was just 19 lol
Wow...Read liao also feel horny !!!

Upz u bro !
Old 19-02-2020, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 7
bonkbong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxxx3 View Post
Ever since went back for her 5 times... Everytime she will lock the door and we will walk around naked in the shop and fucked everywhere... She was a good fuck... Kinda miss her, almost 10 years ago liao... I was just 19 lol
Wow 19... started young sia. Very Nice. Haha. Did she let you do raw or charge you for the FJ?
Old 19-02-2020, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 7
Rxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkbong View Post
Wow 19... started young sia. Very Nice. Haha. Did she let you do raw or charge you for the FJ?
Of course paid la... Still remember she has a flower tattoo near her tummy, few times cum on her flower haha
Old 19-02-2020, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 12
Jamestoh12345 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJamestoh12345 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJamestoh12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

18.. lost virginity to a ML along boat quay.. 10 years anniversary this year lol
Old 19-02-2020, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 22
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback9413 View Post
Was it Bugis Health Center at Fortune? Cannot remember the name but can recall the good times there, almost all Malaysian ML
I think from the beginning was called Double Fortune HC,best time was when there was a male reception u can spent your time at the sauna/steam room and sit at the rest area to recce,so just have to approach the guy and give him the description
Old 22-02-2020, 12:45 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
doomsday is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Talking Re: How old were you when you started chionging spa?

For me, i was a late late bloomer. If not wrong early 30s. Ha ha. Was introduced by my friend. First place was LAVA spa. Was so lucky as i was assigned to this Malaysian chinese Vivian. If bros remember her, she gave the best AR & BBJ. Not to mention her solid racks. Those were the good old days.
Old 22-02-2020, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1154 / Power: 16
dieseldfd has much to be proud ofdieseldfd has much to be proud ofdieseldfd has much to be proud ofdieseldfd has much to be proud ofdieseldfd has much to be proud ofdieseldfd has much to be proud ofdieseldfd has much to be proud ofdieseldfd has much to be proud ofdieseldfd has much to be proud of

26 for me. Forgot the name of the place, Royal something. It was at Clementi Stadium. Lao jiao bros should know. Was assigned to a ML named Carol. She gave one of the best full body massage i've ever had. No piano BS.
But then the fj afterwards was just so-so though
Old 25-02-2020, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 23
alloyz is one of the Best!alloyz is one of the Best!alloyz is one of the Best!

Just to close off my last comment... I finally remembered the SYT from hotel royal spa back then! It was Gigi!!! Those bros who tried Gigi will def remember her. Those were the good times.
Old 25-02-2020, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 17
weiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to behold

My first spa was Joyce at Bkt Timah. 20 years old doing part time door to door job then chanced upon her shop.

Wonder if anyone knows if she's still in this industry.
Old 25-02-2020, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 465 / Power: 16
TN_man is a glorious beacon of lightTN_man is a glorious beacon of lightTN_man is a glorious beacon of lightTN_man is a glorious beacon of lightTN_man is a glorious beacon of light

My first experience is at Executive Spa at Marina South when I was 23. Unforgettable. I had Michelle, in order to save my virginity, I requested for a cbj. First time I see another of breasts real life other than my gf back then. After the deed I couldn't sleep for the whole night mixed feelings with guilt and excitement at the same time. Never look back since. Finally succumb to Brandy for my first FJ as I cannot tahan her teasing. Good old days pretty Malaysians and they really service u gao gao. Not like the PRCs these days where they ask for money and very little service.
Old 25-02-2020, 11:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by weiwei09 View Post
My first spa was Joyce at Bkt Timah. 20 years old doing part time door to door job then chanced upon her shop.

Wonder if anyone knows if she's still in this industry.
she should be close to 40ish now.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1