The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 24-02-2020, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 22
freebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant future
Re: Boyzillian recommendations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToughLife View Post
I go for waxing. Hair regrowth is slower and more fine as compare to shaving. There is a bit of pain during the process but it's just the spilt second. After stripping off the wax, she will place her palm at the wax area which will greatly reduce the pain.
I shave too but now all grown out . I nicked my balls a few times before during shaving n blood flowed freely. So looking for waxing as it seems to take longer to grow out since it nips the roots. And also difficult to share hair from the ahole

I Lurve BBBJ,CIM and COF!
Old 24-02-2020, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 5
ToughLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterToughLife is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebiez View Post
I shave too but now all grown out . I nicked my balls a few times before during shaving n blood flowed freely. So looking for waxing as it seems to take longer to grow out since it nips the roots. And also difficult to share hair from the ahole
True that. I cut myself before, luckily don't need stitching lol
I thrown away the shaver ever since I switched to waxing. Just go for waxing every 3 to 4 weeks. However, have to keep a look out for ingrown hair. It can get nasty if left unattended.
Old 25-02-2020, 02:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1612 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future

I tried Strip, quite ex. Last time per session also about $200~300. Did like 10+ sessions for boyzillian. Major of the “land” is bald now. But there is still a few hair around the dick and near butt area. Though went for many “maintenance “ treatment already, still have some left. Long time never go back liao.
Saw japan ipl also have boyzillian but never tried. Anyone tried can share.
If have Fave app, think they have promo which is for first timer which is so much more lower than their usual price.
Old 25-02-2020, 07:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 15
SiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to behold

Did IPL, indeed very smooth but one thing to take note tho, make sure to decide whether to go all bald or keep certain parts of the hair cos once u do it hard to grow liao. So far no regret.
Old 25-02-2020, 07:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 5
bryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiliconVibrator View Post
Did IPL, indeed very smooth but one thing to take note tho, make sure to decide whether to go all bald or keep certain parts of the hair cos once u do it hard to grow liao. So far no regret.
Do they do your balls as well? I have few strands and it's unsightly when it grows out.
Old 25-02-2020, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
latpj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdodo View Post
Am looking for boyzilian contacts too, preferably with happy end. Have seen threads about this come and go. Any kind bros willing to share ?
had a session around 231/2 New Bridge Rd, session ended and the lady offered happy ending.. just did not took it.. was in a hurry to go somewhere.. door to 2f.. middle of 7/11 and orange chinese store
Old 25-02-2020, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 15
SiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanlailai View Post
Do they do your balls as well? I have few strands and it's unsightly when it grows out.
Yup cfm. Hairless
Old 25-02-2020, 11:34 AM
Samster

bryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiliconVibrator View Post
Yup cfm. Hairless
How much u did for ur ipl?

I've been going for Brazilian but keep getting ingrown so I'm back to shaving for now
Old 25-02-2020, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 22
freebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant future

I just did my first boyzillian. Made appt via WeChat, arrived and waited for another bro to finish before my turn. First look of her and I can’t wait to have the session already. Cute n young looking babe with makeup. She was wearing spaghetti strap and ample boobs showing n pair of jeans shorts. Too bad she doesn’t have a round ass. Rather flat though. Asked to remove clothes and I merely removed my Bermuda’s and underwear. While she was preparing, I got to peep at her ass while she was preparing stuff and I can see her black panties (looks like too big for her shorts). Normal panties that look like safety shorts though. Feeling anxious about the experience, made small talk and she started to do it. One thing about the process , she doesn’t give u warning when she is gonna pull, she will just stick n pull when ready. Experience is more shocking than pain although will feel slightly painful. Left my hands on the side of the bed n she will just let herself rub her legs on your hand, she has smooth skin. For ass, she will ask u lift up both legs and she work on your ass, managed to “rest” one leg on her shoulder/back area while she was doing it. Would be a good position for some bj though. Haha...think too much. Ass not as painful and was rather fast to finish. She applied some kind of cooling cream on the areas and stroke my tool for a bit but couldn’t get it hard though. No Hj service provided but I was satisfied. Will try her manhood treatment next time as she was trying to promote it. Saying will make me harder faster, last longer and spray more. Heard already also shiok. Might try manhood therapy soon while resting my public area for a day or two.

Sorry not sharing this contact for the time being. Some bro’s were kind enough to share with me n told me not to share around.

Saw an abang waiting for the wife outside. I think he must be surprised of how she was dressed n looked.

I Lurve BBBJ,CIM and COF!
Old 25-02-2020, 03:44 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 533 / Power: 0
BabyRat is a glorious beacon of lightBabyRat is a glorious beacon of lightBabyRat is a glorious beacon of lightBabyRat is a glorious beacon of lightBabyRat is a glorious beacon of lightBabyRat is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I just did my first boyzillian. Made appt via WeChat, arrived and waited for another bro to finish before my turn. First look of her and I can’t wait to have the session already. Cute n young looking babe with makeup. She was wearing spaghetti strap and ample boobs showing n pair of jeans shorts. Too bad she doesn’t have a round ass. Rather flat though. Asked to remove clothes and I merely removed my Bermuda’s and underwear. While she was preparing, I got to peep at her ass while she was preparing stuff and I can see her black panties (looks like too big for her shorts). Normal panties that look like safety shorts though. Feeling anxious about the experience, made small talk and she started to do it. One thing about the process , she doesn’t give u warning when she is gonna pull, she will just stick n pull when ready. Experience is more shocking than pain although will feel slightly painful. Left my hands on the side of the bed n she will just let herself rub her legs on your hand, she has smooth skin. For ass, she will ask u lift up both legs and she work on your ass, managed to “rest” one leg on her shoulder/back area while she was doing it. Would be a good position for some bj though. Haha...think too much. Ass not as painful and was rather fast to finish. She applied some kind of cooling cream on the areas and stroke my tool for a bit but couldn’t get it hard though. No Hj service provided but I was satisfied. Will try her manhood treatment next time as she was trying to promote it. Saying will make me harder faster, last longer and spray more. Heard already also shiok. Might try manhood therapy soon while resting my public area for a day or two.

Sorry not sharing this contact for the time being. Some bro’s were kind enough to share with me n told me not to share around.

Saw an abang waiting for the wife outside. I think he must be surprised of how she was dressed n looked.
You make us feeling very itchy now
Old 25-02-2020, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 840 / Power: 15
oddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

The review seems nice!! Hope you can share the contacts soon!!
Old 25-02-2020, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quote:

That ass waxing position seems interesting.
Old 25-02-2020, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 5
Beancurdzz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBeancurdzz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

My session is around Katong area. In a shopping mall. It is a rather straightforward affair with no extras. Place is clean and gets the job done.
Old 26-02-2020, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1612 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by latpj View Post
had a session around 231/2 New Bridge Rd, session ended and the lady offered happy ending.. just did not took it.. was in a hurry to go somewhere.. door to 2f.. middle of 7/11 and orange chinese store
Sound interesting.. proper ipl session place?
When i went to Strip, the lady usually will remind me after treatment, do wait a day before any intercourse.... actually also not sure if sex or hj is ok or not during day after ipl is done... haha do share me more info as place sound tempting...
Old 26-02-2020, 06:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 907 / Power: 6
Lothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to behold

im also looking for a recommendation

too bad the thread closed so long ago liao
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread