The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-05-2021, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 3
234fries is a name known to all234fries is a name known to all234fries is a name known to all234fries is a name known to all234fries is a name known to all234fries is a name known to all
What are the chances of a clean joint becoming "dirty"?

Hi bros

Like every guy, I always wonder what is the limit I can push for clean joints.

I do know some has zero chance such as Natureland, Healing touch and the big outlets.

On the other end of the spectrum, some are just plain dirty. One look and we already know..ML dress sexily, tinted black windows, poor shop name and ugly design for the shop 招牌

For those who are in between, how do u gauge other than cheonging urself or getting inputs from SBF? if i got alot of Vitamin M, always can cheong la. but now, have to save up. Haha.

I do visit some before, they got the peeping window plus the sign which says: no sexual activity allowed, offenders will be handed over to the police.. and interestingly, for me at least, i like to try and sometimes it is a hit or miss.

I remember I went to one joint, it has the small window and the sign, I just went in for the massage, and the Vietbu towards the end ask me if i need a press down there. I said yes, and the HJ was done under the towel. I always cum slow and she was getting worried. So I asked if can touch her boobs and she said ok, but I still cannot cum..so i pushed further and she got worried as she keep looking at the window. She asked me when I can cum, and I said I need to touch more and she said no more, and I said if I cannot cum, I cannot pay u..hahah..end up I unhook her bra, and she change position to my head area, pretend to massage my head, while she give me a HJ at my head area. I think that way, her back is facing the small window and she feel safer.

For another joint, I kept being teased..go back for 5 times and do not have..fuck! So i have decided to stop trying.. tease can, but must release la.

Call me weird or funny, I like to go for such spa which the ML can give HJ, and then each room has the small window and the "sign" and i try to delay my cum and then milk the ML as much as I can because she is worried and scared kenna caught. This one is such a thrill. FJ even better but seldom has such cases.

Anyone has any similar stories or tastes as me? Hehe
Old 12-05-2021, 09:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 12
magicgree is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermagicgree is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermagicgree is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermagicgree is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: What are the chances of a clean joint becoming "dirty"?

If people tell you where and who to go for..
Where got the thrill..
Sometimes no need ask..
See how she reacts to the touches...
Then you'll get it...
If you slow... they rush.. you also sian...
Chances are some will even do harder and mood gone...
Old 12-05-2021, 10:56 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

It's not the joint that becomes clean or dirty, it's the ML.

Have great chemistry with the ML, she will go the extra mile for you

I never liked doing anything funny in an MP. The environment is less than ideal for a good fuck and the bed is too damn small. For just a little more, you can fuck in a nice big bed and have a damn good time, the ML is also much happier because she is far safer in a hotel than doing something funny at work.
Old 12-05-2021, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post

I never liked doing anything funny in an MP. The environment is less than ideal for a good fuck and the bed is too damn small. For just a little more, you can fuck in a nice big bed and have a damn good time, the ML is also much happier because she is far safer in a hotel than doing something funny at work.
For me, I don't mind HJ, BJ, BBBJ or FJ in a spa. But I don't like the type of "nervous, look over your head, hope don't get caught" kind of experience with hidden HJ under sheets and shit. I find that distracting and you find yourself looking at the window more than enjoying yourself.

I think unless a spa is open concept, with time, a lot of things can be on the table. Massage is a woman touching a man, skin to skin. Touch anywhere near sensitive you are bound to have reaction and she will see. Once you strike up a rapport, I think HJ (at least) is attainable. It is just another body part.
Old 12-05-2021, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 336 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2506 / Power: 4
Habahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

True, but some ML don’t like to check into a hotel. Hahaha

Like mine, it’s a big NO. Anyway I get what TS mean, it’s the thrill la. Like for me, I will do a lot of funny things to max my value with the ML in such an environment.

Just a Hj is already a bonus. Anything more it’s like extra. My usual ML works in such a place. It is those quite renovated spa with light music. First time I happen to pass by, I just looking for a good rub. Went in, saw the white Color sign saying no funny sexual activities. Also got small window. After massage of 20-30 minutes, she ask if I need juagen. I was surprised, she tore the disposalable undies and her juagen seemed quite a hybrid of Thai, TCM and HJ.

In the end, I opted for release but the first session, no touching. Second session, I tune her nipples under her shirt. Third session, I gently pull down her bra and then tune her nipples under her first. Fourth session, I manage to pull up her T-shirt and pull down her bra, plus tune her nipples, but it lasted only 10 seconds as she was looking at the small window. But it’s dAmn exciting to me. I don’t mind getting caught in the act. Hahaha.. I do think it’s kinky. But the ML is also cautious

Fifth session, she said no more of such thing but I also went to tune her nipples which is a key highlight as it’s pointed. So her sensual start to be more sensual and she will moan in my ears and said, Lao gong.. wo yao..

Of course, I got this after fifth session which means there is some chemistry already. Don’t expect this on first visit but I Guess some ML will give their regular customers some perks to keep them as Long as possible.
Old 12-05-2021, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1535 / Power: 14
rrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant future

Nowaday. Rarely goes to those shops which you know for sure special will be offered.

Instead I enjoy going to those that doesnt provide any special, and slowly work my way to get some special attention. Doesnt work most of the time but if it does, the feeling is totally satisfying. Even a simple hj felt way better..

My 5 cent, old man mindset liao..
Old 12-05-2021, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 12
cheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of light

Old man speaking but this is the thrill of MP. Go in get a good massage and build up. Looking for fuckshops just go to Massage or Dome 2 and save yourself the entrance fee.

Recently went into a place where it's open concept massage, no rooms just small screens to partition the beds and still manage to unlock something.

The ML there not hot and there's definitely better looking with hot boss out there. But the thrill and excitement make me think of revisiting soon compared to those you go in for service
Old 12-05-2021, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 234fries View Post
Hi bros

Like every guy, I always wonder what is the limit I can push for clean joints.

I do know some has zero chance such as Natureland, Healing touch and the big outlets.

On the other end of the spectrum, some are just plain dirty. One look and we already know..ML dress sexily, tinted black windows, poor shop name and ugly design for the shop 招牌

For those who are in between, how do u gauge other than cheonging urself or getting inputs from SBF? if i got alot of Vitamin M, always can cheong la. but now, have to save up. Haha.

I do visit some before, they got the peeping window plus the sign which says: no sexual activity allowed, offenders will be handed over to the police.. and interestingly, for me at least, i like to try and sometimes it is a hit or miss.

I remember I went to one joint, it has the small window and the sign, I just went in for the massage, and the Vietbu towards the end ask me if i need a press down there. I said yes, and the HJ was done under the towel. I always cum slow and she was getting worried. So I asked if can touch her boobs and she said ok, but I still cannot cum..so i pushed further and she got worried as she keep looking at the window. She asked me when I can cum, and I said I need to touch more and she said no more, and I said if I cannot cum, I cannot pay u..hahah..end up I unhook her bra, and she change position to my head area, pretend to massage my head, while she give me a HJ at my head area. I think that way, her back is facing the small window and she feel safer.

For another joint, I kept being teased..go back for 5 times and do not have..fuck! So i have decided to stop trying.. tease can, but must release la.

Call me weird or funny, I like to go for such spa which the ML can give HJ, and then each room has the small window and the "sign" and i try to delay my cum and then milk the ML as much as I can because she is worried and scared kenna caught. This one is such a thrill. FJ even better but seldom has such cases.

Anyone has any similar stories or tastes as me? Hehe
Been to those joints that tease but won’t do anything to help you release. They just want you to keep coming back and buy more hours making you think that one day you will get the special. Best to avoid these joints
Old 12-05-2021, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrader2359 View Post
Been to those joints that tease but won’t do anything to help you release. They just want you to keep coming back and buy more hours making you think that one day you will get the special. Best to avoid these joints
You talking about all those spa that advertise here one ah?
Old 12-05-2021, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

One of my regular MLs works in a super legit spa and since I followed her from her not-so-clean days, I do get special services. Definitely very discreet and nowhere nearly as playable as can be elsewhere though.
Old 12-05-2021, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 336 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2506 / Power: 4
Habahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond repute

It is very true..it is the satisfaction and some excitment.. like some conquest

I had this for my ML but after awhile sian liao.. coz it is rinse and repeat. Any brothers keen can go try. waahahahaha
Old 12-05-2021, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 3
Battlequeen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBattlequeen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The chances are most dirty joints are covered up to make it a clean joint.

So I'm not sure what kind of satisfaction you get if you think the clean joint give you something special.

I find that all these are just gimmicks and makes a person feels good.

There's nothing to unlock in the first place if the door is closed without a lock.
Old 12-05-2021, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 15
Pussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud of

Quote:

do in mp skali the flimsy bed give way...
Old 13-05-2021, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 5
Ravager is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRavager is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Exactly this, it's hard to get certified to be legal MP because of all the FJ MP all over Singapore. They are not going to risk long term for a few weeks of fast money, plus ML who goes to a clean spa to work don't expect to get into sex work. It's usually colleagues psycho them into doing HJ because "Use hand only, not wrong", then slowly proceed to offer BJ also because $$$

With that said, I used to frequent clean joints before closing to see if I can try my luck and get more service out of ML. Best try was pre-cb at a neighbourhood 1st floor spa in 2019. She became last person and was told to do closing since I book for 2 hrs, she was upset because it was already 10:20pm when I came in. Quickly got in and rinse a bit before putting on my disposable shorts.

At the start I can tell she was trying to hide her black face, but I promised her I will give her tip and give her a ride home if she massage me properly(I was really soar). She became more accommodating after that as we started to break the ice further through chatting, slowly moved towards relationships and progressed onto sex. I can tell she was frustrated, she said she never had sex for more than 2 years because of the job and her children . Started describing how I fuck my fwb last time, I was just teasing her and expected nothing since this is a legit spa chain spread across SG. As the massage was nearing its end, she asked me to turn over. I was expecting the standard big head massage(more shiok than small head tbh ) and last shoulder press before ending the session so I turned around to sit up. I tease warned her that my dick is hard from all those talk but don't pay no mind to it. Instead I turned around to see her face red like tomato as she ask me to lie back down, still didn't thought about anything further because it's a spa chain . Can see she keep looking at my little bro standing upright like a water bottle when she was massaging me, but continue chatting like nothing. After rubbing my shoulders and pressing my arms for another 15 mins, she said she go out for a while. Came back after a few minutes and without warning she gently ripped off my disposable shorts and started stroking my cock.

Turns out, she went out to check if any colleagues was still around, then locked the door and turned off the lights. Her small clam took over her big head she cannot control after seeing her first hard cock in more than a year(I thought 2 years ?). We went a few rounds and I became her regular for half a year, similar timing on different days to prevent suspicions from her boss and colleagues, FJ was free but I pay her tips and also bring her out for food on her off days. Also upped her at her house on her daughter's bed several times, was a good time but eventually she decided to stop the arrangements after her daughter started suspecting something.

Anyway this was the exception, I tried this multiple times throughout the years in different legal joints and she was the first and only one that I manage to up. The 2nd closest was just a topless BBBJ with full body roaming for 1 blue note, can tell she wanted it but she knows clearly where her line is drawn.

Nowadays I just want to look for clean joints or ML that provide authentic JG AND authentic kidney/prostate care to keep my little bro healthy, starting to have problems peeing because too much soft drinks and no exercise for a year except sex with wife Now can't even find because all the joints just use kidney/prostate care as code work for HJ
Old 13-05-2021, 01:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2953 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
Exactly this, it's hard to get certified to be legal MP because of all the FJ MP all over Singapore. They are not going to risk long term for a few weeks of fast money, plus ML who goes to a clean spa to work don't expect to get into sex work. It's usually colleagues psycho them into doing HJ because "Use hand only, not wrong", then slowly proceed to offer BJ also because $$$

With that said, I used to frequent clean joints before closing to see if I can try my luck and get more service out of ML. Best try was pre-cb at a neighbourhood 1st floor spa in 2019. She became last person and was told to do closing since I book for 2 hrs, she was upset because it was already 10:20pm when I came in. Quickly got in and rinse a bit before putting on my disposable shorts.

At the start I can tell she was trying to hide her black face, but I promised her I will give her tip and give her a ride home if she massage me properly(I was really soar). She became more accommodating after that as we started to break the ice further through chatting, slowly moved towards relationships and progressed onto sex. I can tell she was frustrated, she said she never had sex for more than 2 years because of the job and her children . Started describing how I fuck my fwb last time, I was just teasing her and expected nothing since this is a legit spa chain spread across SG. As the massage was nearing its end, she asked me to turn over. I was expecting the standard big head massage(more shiok than small head tbh ) and last shoulder press before ending the session so I turned around to sit up. I tease warned her that my dick is hard from all those talk but don't pay no mind to it. Instead I turned around to see her face red like tomato as she ask me to lie back down, still didn't thought about anything further because it's a spa chain . Can see she keep looking at my little bro standing upright like a water bottle when she was massaging me, but continue chatting like nothing. After rubbing my shoulders and pressing my arms for another 15 mins, she said she go out for a while. Came back after a few minutes and without warning she gently ripped off my disposable shorts and started stroking my cock.

Turns out, she went out to check if any colleagues was still around, then locked the door and turned off the lights. Her small clam took over her big head she cannot control after seeing her first hard cock in more than a year(I thought 2 years ?). We went a few rounds and I became her regular for half a year, similar timing on different days to prevent suspicions from her boss and colleagues, FJ was free but I pay her tips and also bring her out for food on her off days. Also upped her at her house on her daughter's bed several times, was a good time but eventually she decided to stop the arrangements after her daughter started suspecting something.

Anyway this was the exception, I tried this multiple times throughout the years in different legal joints and she was the first and only one that I manage to up. The 2nd closest was just a topless BBBJ with full body roaming for 1 blue note, can tell she wanted it but she knows clearly where her line is drawn.

Nowadays I just want to look for clean joints or ML that provide authentic JG AND authentic kidney/prostate care to keep my little bro healthy, starting to have problems peeing because too much soft drinks and no exercise for a year except sex with wife Now can't even find because all the joints just use kidney/prostate care as code work for HJ
How did the daughter suspect anything? Your cum is leaking out from her pussy when she goes home? Or her panty has ur cum stain?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1