The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2022, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2245 / Power: 6
SoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MoMo web page recommandation sucks! Beware guys!

Bro, website reviews cannot be trusted 1. Once upon a time I went to look see look see at a MP after seeing 40+ excellent reviews on a particular website, wanted to see the ML 1st before commit to action. 40+ reviews from all different bros, cannot go wrong 1 mah.

But then when I saw the ML and confirm her name, I make my exit alr. Photo was meitu to max
Old 14-08-2022, 02:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 671 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel88 View Post
I recently had this experience in this spa at jalan besar area. I actually booked this pretty prc ML on wechat then when went down was greeted by this fat prc recrptionist. At first thought oh maybe she just open the door and lead me to the room then my ML will come later. Low and behold after showering she step into the room and said shes the one massaging me. I stare at the wc photo and i stare at her. Even if i discount 100% from the wc photo there is no way its the same girl. She still dare to tell me she do meitu all that shit. Lucky also haven pay her the service fee so i kicked up a big fuss saying i wanted to leave then she no choice intro her other colleague to me (lucky she decent looking so i ok to accept). After whole thing walk out saw her managing a few different phones then i saw the ML that i had actually booked sitting on the sofa. Wah damm pissed off. Would have been more pissed off if the colleague that served me wasnt decent. Good thing is the fat bitch rtc alr. Good riddance.
I also wonder why fat bitches want to work in this line. If kena fat or old ml must warn other bros. Weeding out cmi ones from the massage scene is a collective effort.
Old 14-08-2022, 09:58 AM
Who Am I ?

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1272 / Power: 66
Matrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud of

Great and unselfish sharing from TS. If all else fail, threaten to call police. And if they refuse to relent, when push comes to shove, call the police immediately.
We cannot be overly nice. We are not idiots nor carrot heads. Our money is also hard earned. Please remember this bros.
Old 14-08-2022, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftSoftRice View Post
Bro, website reviews cannot be trusted 1. Once upon a time I went to look see look see at a MP after seeing 40+ excellent reviews on a particular website, wanted to see the ML 1st before commit to action. 40+ reviews from all different bros, cannot go wrong 1 mah.

But then when I saw the ML and confirm her name, I make my exit alr. Photo was meitu to max
All these websites anyone also can leave reviews so take with a pinch of salt. The ml can pay ppl to review or likely they leave the review themselves too
Old 15-08-2022, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

LOL you buy fruits you ask aunty sweet or not, aunty also tell you sweet lar.
You call in ask real photo or not, for sure they say real and same lar.

And you said they refund you full amount, meaning that you are firm and fierce enough to reject them. There is many bro who dont do it.
Old 16-08-2022, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1624 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40623 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix View Post
Great and unselfish sharing from TS. If all else fail, threaten to call police. And if they refuse to relent, when push comes to shove, call the police immediately.
We cannot be overly nice. We are not idiots nor carrot heads. Our money is also hard earned. Please remember this bros.
Agreed n my support bro
Nowadays when I see working in SPA I skip
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1