The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-07-2007, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Vietgong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
House Call Massage

Hi bros out there,

Anyone knows of any house call massage...means call to come over your house for massage??? If any bros have lobang, please share... 10q
Old 29-07-2007, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 20
hornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to all
Re: House Call Massage

y on earth do you want a whore to come to your home and screw u?

what if she comes to ur place when ur family is around and black mails u?
Old 29-07-2007, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1958 / Power: 23
maufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant future

Imagine you & her having a disagreement ... die liao! Price might be skyrocketing till your pocket dry ... Also you might have chance to appear on The New Paper & Today due to neigbours calling for making their property prices dropped!
Old 29-07-2007, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey where do you live, I think there is a budget Hotel near your house.
It is cheaper this way in term of overcharging you and try to con you later.
just my 7 cents of advice....
Old 30-07-2007, 12:19 AM
Samster

Vietgong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: House Call Massage

Thanks for all the bros advice.....

Anyway, i am alone without family.... so i dont worry. Moreover, i have done that before but they either back to hometown or staying back in their hometown for good. As i know, they are here to earn money & will try not to create unnecessary problems. If they do, they are breaking their own rice bowl.

Is not they i cant afford to check into hotels, but i feel more comfortable at home.

Anyway, thanks to all bros....
Old 30-07-2007, 12:27 AM
ongkahliong

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

PM me, i got kangtao for you..
Old 30-07-2007, 03:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1958 / Power: 23
maufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant future

Bro, I know & understand fully what you meant ... but sometimes when one person is push to another corner they would do anything silly ... anyway its better to be safe than sorry ... Its just our 2 cents worth of advice ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vietgong View Post
Thanks for all the bros advice.....

Anyway, i am alone without family.... so i dont worry. Moreover, i have done that before but they either back to hometown or staying back in their hometown for good. As i know, they are here to earn money & will try not to create unnecessary problems. If they do, they are breaking their own rice bowl.

Is not they i cant afford to check into hotels, but i feel more comfortable at home.

Anyway, thanks to all bros....
Old 30-07-2007, 05:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1919 / Power: 20
conjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant future
Wink Re: House Call Massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by maufans View Post
Bro, I know & understand fully what you meant ... but sometimes when one person is push to another corner they would do anything silly ... anyway its better to be safe than sorry ... Its just our 2 cents worth of advice ...
Well said, manufans. It is good to take precaution.
Old 16-08-2007, 04:30 PM
Samster

JackFK21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro ongkahliong, your mailbox is full, can i have the kangtao as well? Di they outcall for hotel as well?

Bro vietgong, do you have the contact fr bro ongkahliong, can you pm me or send to my email [email protected]? Thanks in advance.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1