The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-08-2022, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 697 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/you-you-massage/

My personal recommendations.
Looks quite ok and location though not near any MRT stn but plenty of parking space nearby.
Old timers will recognise the location used to house another ML also.
She kept her place nice and tidy.
Massage is ok not too bad can see she got do massage before. Her bbbj damn power man twirl and suck everything in when cim.
ere. Wait kena hantam for nothing again.
Her pricing of 120 for massage and bbbj and cim is reasonable in my opinion.
Of course ymmv.
Bro, CIM not on menu so was there a top up to request or included?
Old 09-08-2022, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Bro, CIM not on menu so was there a top up to request or included?

Upsize for CIM. So top up is needed for sure.
Old 09-08-2022, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 11
LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/you-you-massage/

My personal recommendations.
Looks quite ok and location though not near any MRT stn but plenty of parking space nearby.
Old timers will recognise the location used to house another ML also.
She kept her place nice and tidy.
Massage is ok not too bad can see she got do massage before. Her bbbj damn power man twirl and suck everything in when cim.
Friendly and gfe gao gao not careful can kc deep deep man
Please note she is an ang kong siao.
For add on and top up I shall not discuss here. Wait kena hantam for nothing again.
Her pricing of 120 for massage and bbbj and cim is reasonable in my opinion.
Of course ymmv.
Visited Youyou awhile back. Similar experience. I fond her very accommodative. She is our to please. Sadly this kind of work ethic is rare now. She has strong hand with great massage skill too. Will RTM for sure.
Old 09-08-2022, 06:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
Bro, how much does she charge for the 90 mins session?
I paid her acording to hourly rates, i.e. 90 mins 1.5 times. Not sure what's the exact damage. Probably have to ask her to know.
Old 09-08-2022, 08:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveGru View Post
Visited Youyou awhile back. Similar experience. I fond her very accommodative. She is our to please. Sadly this kind of work ethic is rare now. She has strong hand with great massage skill too. Will RTM for sure.
This sort of MLs , with good work ethics and superior services should have more airtime here. They deserve the extra attention and increased traffic. I for one will be making my appointment with her very soon.

But I better do it this week, before I go on another exciting adventure in Pho Land.
Old 09-08-2022, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 2
rckmatthias deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrckmatthias deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uooh View Post
Have visited both a while back and absolutely agree with you on all your points. I typically do not assign number or scores in my FRs but also agree with how you have scored them relative to each other. Up-ed you to encourage you to find more of the same type to share! By the way, do try Xiaoxue too, I doubt you will be disappointed.
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/xiao-xue-massage/

bro -- i took your advice and went to try XiaoXue.
Really no regrets..... thanks man!!. Dont know how to up your points, but I would if i could......

I'm not sure what is the "plain vanilla" that people complain about Xiaoxue is-- but for me she is better than Shuangshuang (about same look as Shuangshuang but with nicer boobs and better service) and Amy (not as model-pretty as Amy; still think Amy's breasts more beautiful. but XiaoXue's boobs are also nice to hold and look at, and her service is better than Amy's!)

Looks: 8/10- 99.999% per pictures (same as in last photo of her in white and the video)..... syt..
Location: 8/10 condo; roadside parking. don't think got MRT but I drive.. I managed to get a lot but since roadside parking should go a few minutes early to find lots nearby. Quite clean and hygienic + good aircon (I have no complaints here.. )
Body: 8/10- petite but with nice ample breasts.. quite lovely body
Massage: 8/10- way better than Shuangshuang and Amy; not piano. She tries her best and has some strength to her.. she'll use her elbows.. sit on you.. massage your neck.. massage upper back, massage lower back.. massage your butt.. massage your legs.... you can ask her to go harder if you want
HJ: 9/10 Sensual.... uses boobs to rub over your back first.. then kiss your ear and neck.. then ask u turn around.. then kiss your neck then comes near you to let u play with her boobs..... stroke gently first before using oil.. then have moan.... scissors your leg also as she's moaning... let me stroke her ass underneath her panty
GFE: 8/10 she won't really initiative conversation but will let you initiate -- once you initiate she can be chatty.. so don't be shy to chat with her.. after I shot and cleaned up and had some time left you can lie down again and she'll ask you if you want head massage or back massage again.. I just did head (nice and gentle) la, and rested my head on the pillow in her lap

RTM: I will definitely return......... pls treat her well haha
Old 09-08-2022, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rckmatthias View Post
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/xiao-xue-massage/

bro -- i took your advice and went to try XiaoXue.
Really no regrets..... thanks man!!. Dont know how to up your points, but I would if i could......

I'm not sure what is the "plain vanilla" that people complain about Xiaoxue is-- but for me she is better than Shuangshuang (about same look as Shuangshuang but with nicer boobs and better service) and Amy (not as model-pretty as Amy; still think Amy's breasts more beautiful. but XiaoXue's boobs are also nice to hold and look at, and her service is better than Amy's!)

RTM: I will definitely return......... pls treat her well haha
Xiao Xue still wear shorts? Amy model-pretty, I find her av look only LOL LOL
Old 09-08-2022, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 579 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
There you go! One of the amazing 120 bbbj-cim princesses I was mentioning about.

MM will blow away anything in SLG in a snap... so don't always be looking at that website. MM, as well as Cheryl, are once in a lifetime experiences. Mind blowing, unforgettable , super squirter service providers.
I'm wondering for those FRs in SLG ML.. are they actual FR or FR paid by the ML? I went to re-look at a few landmines I gotten and really super duper fake lol.. sadden that I used to rely on those FRs in SLG
Old 09-08-2022, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Visited anan and MLX recently. They are the 2 that to me are the top class. They are fun and jutlst provide top notch service.

It's sad that so many have come and went, but the old guard are still the best.
Old 09-08-2022, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 6
freedie87 is one of the Best!freedie87 is one of the Best!freedie87 is one of the Best!

Wow. This Hebe really damn chio leh looks way better than photos

Fortunately for me to able to booked her twice within this week from 1 of her "guimi"

Next month will be her last before RTC
Old 10-08-2022, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 579 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedie87 View Post
Wow. This Hebe really damn chio leh looks way better than photos

Fortunately for me to able to booked her twice within this week from 1 of her "guimi"

Next month will be her last before RTC
Wah couldn't find her on SLG website. Wanna take a look at photos
Old 10-08-2022, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Killerswag is Cool - loads of Potential

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/sherry-massage/
Last minute texted her and was lucky she reply quite fast and manage to get a slot.

Location: 6/10 Very discreet. Quite far from mrt station. So if want to go better to cab down. Parking wise saw alot of cars park by the roadside.

Look: 8/10 Once she open the door was stunned cause she look pretty and she was wearing short skirt which make her legs look even more leggy. She was quite thin too. She looked just like her photo maybe give 10% discount. But she look similar to her video. Asked her about her height caused feel she look taller than what website stated and she say she is 170cm. So for bros who like leggy girl she is the one!

Massage: 6/10 Massage wasn’t that fantastic as what one bro say because it was quite short around 20 mins. But she make an effort to exert strength into the massage. But honestly most bro go for this type of ML is not for the massage. After the short massage she started on her sensual massage with boob rub and a lot of teasing on my back which tickle and aroused me.

HJ: 8/10 She used oil to lubricate and and have good speed. She is SN and slightly vanilla. Allowed me to zhut and 4g autoroam. For pussy only can rub outside but i tried pushing boundary by slowing placing my hand inside her panty and rub from behind and occasionally smack her butts. While autoroam her pussy tried fingering her by slightly push aside her panty but she don’t let. She don’t let frenching and only allow light kissing. Her licking and sucking of my nipple with occasional light biting is very sensual.

RTM: Probably if I want to have some leggy model service me.
Old 10-08-2022, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 23
kone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
I'm wondering for those FRs in SLG ML.. are they actual FR or FR paid by the ML? I went to re-look at a few landmines I gotten and really super duper fake lol.. sadden that I used to rely on those FRs in SLG
if I am not wrong, anyone can post a FR on SLG without userid/password, unlike sbf. over here, you can roughly gauge the FR based the bro’s previous posting and reputation power
Old 10-08-2022, 02:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 2
Regretfulman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRegretfulman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Shan shan posting gone? Anyone knows? Alsi who is this jing jing yall keep talking about? Some new girl? Been mia from the scene for a month so need some updates
Old 10-08-2022, 07:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 11
LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Her place is quite a bit of a Hobson's Choice. After all the bad luck she was having, she just needed a place quick and, most importantly, available. And this was it.

Call me wierd, but I find the place quite intriguing. Perhaps because I do have some interest in all periods of architecture. So I was explaining to her why post-war lodging had such internal structure and design. I think she got bored. Hahahaha.

Yep, agree, she's a gem

Hahaha.. bro, u so into architecture?
I love her place too.. imagine having sex with her from the laundry / bathroom area to the dressing area to the couch and ending in the bed!!
But it's just my fantasy la.. she only provides HJ.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1