The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-05-2021, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 698 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
A lot bigger bro to accommodate your jumbo dick. Lol. She has the master bedroom, so the toilet is attached now. No need to run from bathroom wrapped in towel and dripping all over the floor like before. Hahahah.

So who else thinks she's like a trendy shibuya girl like I do?
Hahaha, there is always a mountain higher. Will.get her a cosplay and ride the shibuya trend.
Old 01-05-2021, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
bedokckt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hello all, first post here, lurking for around a year and less than a year of experience. Thought I'd share a few of my reviews so far. Won't be giving ratings, I guess it's subjective, shall try to describe instead.

Ai Ni
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/aini-massage/
Looks: Syt, cute face, slim, b/c cup
Location: Heard she moved, don't know where her new place is yet
Cleanliness: Not that clean
Massage: Good
HJ/Sensual: Really enthusiastic, enjoyed the cowgirl fake love making. Top roaming ok.
Remarks: Cuddled and took a 10mins nap
RTM: Yes

Zoya
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/zoya-massage/
Looks: Syt, pretty, slim, c cup, nice butt
Location: Central condo, security will get your details if you drive, seems a bit far for public transport
Cleanliness: Clean
Massage: Good and hard, will play mando-pop music which I enjoy
HJ/Sensual: Good, but I took a bit long that day. Roaming limited
Remarks: Conversation became fun after she warmed up
RTM: Yes

Xiao Yu
Delisted
Looks: Syt, pretty, c cup
Location: Central apartment, discreet, little parking, fair bit of walking from mrt
Massage: Not the best, but not piano either
HJ/Sensual: My little brother likes her HJ technique. Top roaming ok.
Remarks: Enjoyable conversations
RTM: Yes if she lists again

7th Princess
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/seventh-princess-massage/
Looks: Late 20s early 30s maybe, not really my type
Location: Central condo, quite discreet, plenty of parking in the area, not sure about public transport. Was given detailed instructions on getting there
Massage: One of the better ones
HJ/Sensual: Good. Top roaming ok.
Remarks: Not much GFE, but service was really good, helps in the shower too
RTM: Maybe

Qian Qian
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/qian-qian-massage/
Looks: Almost a granny
Location: East, apartment with parking, public transport should be alright.
Cleanliness: Not dirty
Massage: One of the better ones
HJ: Good. Guess she has experience
Remarks: Was not attracted to her to be honest. But she always happily announced what she was about to do next, was really entertaining
RTM: No

A little sad that I don't get replies from Aimee, but moving on. Will share more the next time
Old 01-05-2021, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by miffed View Post
I am confused... Lin Xue and Xia Xue is 2 different person?

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/lin-xue-massage/
http://impmm11.com/girl.php?id=3837

But they using roughly the same photo? LX using 2 totally different person photo I visited XX and she looked like the video posted.

And does any bro know is sunflower still available or RTC or kenna caught??
Lin Xue is Xia Xue after the raid.

As for Sunflower, didn't you receive the memo, I mean SMS? She's leaving on Mon.
Old 01-05-2021, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
A lot bigger bro to accommodate your jumbo dick. Lol. She has the master bedroom, so the toilet is attached now. No need to run from bathroom wrapped in towel and dripping all over the floor like before. Hahahah.

Who is this gem?
Old 01-05-2021, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 447 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post

As for Sunflower, didn't you receive the memo, I mean SMS? She's leaving on Mon.
It should be the other way.
Xia Xue before the raid...... Lin Xue after the raid.
Old 01-05-2021, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 698 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Who is this gem?
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/zi-xin-massage/
Old 01-05-2021, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 4
hiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to behold

Tried Jessica which a lot of bros recommended.

Looks: prob late 20s,but easy to chat with and friendly
Massage :was OK for me. But prob not for those that like hard massage
Sensual :I think I can call her sensual queen. Comparable to aini, just different style. Was very comfortable. She would also position in ways for auto roam.

For the price, very worth it. Would be in my list if she is easy to book.
Old 01-05-2021, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2063 / Power: 5
miffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post

Haha why she change name after raid and use other people video. Her place so quiet also get raided

I haven't visited Sunflower before... guess I have to wait for her to come back lol if she ever come back.

Queue:

2nd round to up:
Havanna Slicks, WankJanice, CLouboutin, Swagelock, topcook1, 222nge, sc slayer, kim-seng-heng, biostar

Old 01-05-2021, 06:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Who is this gem?
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Bro , actually we were talking about Amber la lol
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/amber-massage/
She's the short haired sassy, Shibuya street trendy girl with the creative tattoo we were referring to. Amber changed room to bigger room.

Zi Xin did not change room. Yes she is looking for another place but not found yet.

We all got confused a little . Hahaha.
Old 01-05-2021, 06:53 PM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha why she change name after raid and use other people video. Her place so quiet also get raided

I haven't visited Sunflower before... guess I have to wait for her to come back lol if she ever come back.
So results all clear so ready to chiong again??
Old 01-05-2021, 07:00 PM
Samster

miffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So results all clear so ready to chiong again??
Not yet haha. Just have been eyeing sunflower but she leaving soon. Even if result all clear I also don't believe. Just play safe if really got the urge

Queue:

2nd round to up:
Havanna Slicks, WankJanice, CLouboutin, Swagelock, topcook1, 222nge, sc slayer, kim-seng-heng, biostar

Old 01-05-2021, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Not yet haha. Just have been eyeing sunflower but she leaving soon. Even if result all clear I also don't believe. Just play safe if really got the urge
Then ya too late to see her this stint. Lol. She leaves very soon. But worth the wait. She is pretty and her oral skills are boss. I'll see her one more time before she departs.
Old 01-05-2021, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Then ya too late to see her this stint. Lol. She leaves very soon. But worth the wait. She is pretty and her oral skills are boss. I'll see her one more time before she departs.
Even if managed to catch her I scared she ORD mood already. Saw like half good half not so good reviews about her, probably choosy with customers as well.

Queue:

2nd round to up:

Old 01-05-2021, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 14
Euphorie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEuphorie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEuphorie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEuphorie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEuphorie is a living Saint! - you won't find better

First massage FR. Visited YBH (https://sglonelyguy-2.com/massage-bai-he/) earlier this week and while her attitude and sensual was great, the massage portion was literally non-existent.

Any recommendations for a good massage, ideally w/ oil? Tried to book 7p several times but no reply from her.
Old 01-05-2021, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 6
Laolapcheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
She is taking a long break. Am also waiting patiently for her return.
Thks bro. I thought she has moved on cos always someone sending her flowers 🤣
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1