The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-06-2021, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1558 / Power: 15
Maverick.01 has a brilliant futureMaverick.01 has a brilliant futureMaverick.01 has a brilliant futureMaverick.01 has a brilliant futureMaverick.01 has a brilliant futureMaverick.01 has a brilliant futureMaverick.01 has a brilliant futureMaverick.01 has a brilliant futureMaverick.01 has a brilliant futureMaverick.01 has a brilliant futureMaverick.01 has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerkOff View Post
https://sglonelyguy-3.com/massage-bai-he/

Looks: 7.5/10 (late 20 to early 30?)
body: 7.5/10 (C-ish, nice to grab and hold)
Massage: 6.5/10 (not piano type, but she can be very distracted by phone. at times i think she's massaging me with one hand and looking at phone with the other)
Sensual: 8/10 (while massaging is sub-par, she puts in effort during the sensual session. she lied on my while stroking the shaft slowly, then proceed with BBBJ. Not too forceful, and also not just lip service)
Overall: 7.5 (worth a try, she has a very infectious laughter and sweet look)

Unfortunately she seems to be RTC today, based on the wechat moments she posted.

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/massage-fei-fei/
Looks: 5/10 (contrary to the reviews on SLG, no she looks totally different.)
body: 6/10 (i'd admit she has huge boobs. damn huge. but she is also quite big in size.)
Massage: 5/10 (super piano type)
Sensual: 6/10 (sensual was quite jialat IMHO. one hand guarding her boobs the other stroking...i couldn't get any nice feel at all)
Overall: 6 (not going back, unfortuately)
Thanks for the FRs, I had my eye on both these ladies for a while, looks like I can save money on one of them.
Old 18-06-2021, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Javtreats deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
I can confirm the photos for Kate are fake. She looks much older. Armpit also dont bother to shave. Boobs are fake. Massage also cannot make it. Kept up selling services already listed in the package. Most awkward session I've ever had. If you have spare cash then go ahead.
Old 19-06-2021, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2815 / Power: 14
Achieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
https://sglonelyguy-3.com/kate-massage/

x2 new listing
Both looks oi-shi
The comments in SLG for Kate funny sia
Maybe check it out first haha
Old 19-06-2021, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 22
JerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick.01 View Post
Thanks for the FRs, I had my eye on both these ladies for a while, looks like I can save money on one of them.
glad it helped!
Old 19-06-2021, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 22
JerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to behold

hahaha today went back to Xue Er for her Nuru...

her Nuru is actually very different from the rest, most use inflatable beds, hers is a custom made metal framed bed with solid cushions.

but truth be told, i took her nuru also because she will give you a good wash. how often do you get someone putting effort to give you a good bath? not just soap, she uses scrub and clean your every nook and cranny...if she only wash hair also...hahahaha
Old 19-06-2021, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 15
Some is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Read too much FRs written like story telling which these MLs in here are definitely unable to do so also.

Either all story tellers like the portal FRs or all spam writers.

Short and sweet plus direct and clear enough for layman to read.
Short and sweet is good. Thanks!
Old 19-06-2021, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 12
tohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud of
Quote:
another coco?
sglg run out of names?
Old 19-06-2021, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diudiu View Post
For Molly, I wonder if can try tarma with her roommate 🤔
can tarma. her roommate different kind of cai but still nice to me.
Old 19-06-2021, 01:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1076 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Bai Xue is back, but only for a short time..

Catch her if you can lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 19-06-2021, 05:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javtreats View Post
I can confirm the photos for Kate are fake. She looks much older. Armpit also dont bother to shave. Boobs are fake. Massage also cannot make it. Kept up selling services already listed in the package. Most awkward session I've ever had. If you have spare cash then go ahead.
bro, you try kate already?

the video and pic really steam
Old 19-06-2021, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 14
kennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/qianqian-massage/

Bros any fr on qian....
So far saw very brief fr only....she offern fn? Etc
Thanks many bros
Old 19-06-2021, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 685 / Power: 4
Riverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

her Nuru is actually very different from the rest, most use inflatable beds, hers is a custom made metal framed bed with solid cushions.

but truth be told, i took her nuru also because she will give you a good wash. how often do you get someone putting effort to give you a good bath? not just soap, she uses scrub and clean your every nook and cranny...if she only wash hair also...hahahaha
Any link bro ..
Appreciate with thanks
Old 19-06-2021, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1323 / Power: 15
melltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverwalk View Post
Any link bro ..
Appreciate with thanks
https://sglonelyguy-3.com/massage-xue-er/

Not easy to book slot...
Old 19-06-2021, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 698 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:

Upz bro, yeah, she is very talented.serice queen in a real sense. Like what u said, how many would give you wash down.
Old 19-06-2021, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 15
NoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehee View Post
Tried Strawberry recently with recent eases of new covid cases

A true pretty syt. Despite her young age , she’s definitely have experience in this line back home . Heard from her she’s available for FR , still thinking , though I did not ask further .

Look : 8 ( big dole eyes )
Tits : 34B I reckon
Massage : dun think you are serious about massage if u go for syt
Sensual : FN since massage begin , she went for shower before she begin , so no hygienic , though her tower is still pretty damp 😄

Overall , a good looker syt , FN , with these , u can expect her to feel commercial.
Overall I may rtm but I think I still prefer Ranran and XiaoXiao. Also yet to try syt Dan Ni

so the "towel issue" that someone mentioned is the towel not change after every shower ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1