The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2021, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 4
Ronin747 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRonin747 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Bro, can share her contact? I want to give it a try!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habahaba69 View Post
Thanks buddy... she is a nice lady, the more u RTM, the more she will treat u like a friend. For her, she is NOT those ML who like to ask tips or cut corners, she also never push for any package at all. That is why I like to pass her contacts around to benefit others

Stay safe bro!
Old 04-07-2021, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 336 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2506 / Power: 4
Habahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Does Juagen really work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin747 View Post
Bro, can share her contact? I want to give it a try!

Ok sent..check inbox for more info bro
Old 05-07-2021, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 627 / Power: 13
curious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to all

tried bro haba contact recently.

was a really positive experience with proper cracking with her back step. petite but powerful lady. enjoyed every minute of it.

previously with other masseuse was either enjoy the massage and not the jg or vice versa. this was possibly the only one where massage and JG was really on point. HJ was also unexpectedly shiok as she really knows her stuff.

all in all a gem, please take care of her as she’s here to earn a living doing her best in massages inc taking care of our little bro.
Old 05-07-2021, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 15
mataqia is a name known to allmataqia is a name known to allmataqia is a name known to allmataqia is a name known to allmataqia is a name known to allmataqia is a name known to all

Thanks to bro Hab for the contact. Managed to find a slot that suit today so went down. Good location. Near mrt. No roadside parking but got public carpark less than 5 mins away.

Shop is clean and professional looking. Shower cubicle in the room.

Massage is good. Strong, firm, backstepping too.
JG is not just about rubbing. Massage of inner thigh, stomach and pelvic area. Stimulates the penile head which resulted in me cramping in lower back as well as this numbness all the way to the feet. Interesting sensation.

Summary, good message. I enjoy the JG as well. Helps that it is a young lady rather than someone more ‘experienced’ 😬.

Will rtm for sure.

Quote:
I came across a not so pain type of juagen.

Thai juagen = damn pain

TCM juagen..more soothing, mainly from China with TCM roots.

The contact that I went is slightly expensive but she is quite chio. Got the CFM look. Her boobs is C cup and her face is fair, sharp and white. She has long hair too, just seeing her, anyone will have their kuku stand up..but hey, she prides her work la, so please respect her. hahahaha

For her, it is more sensual and more towards stimulation and blood flow, and hence, different school of thought. A little pain but not so pain like those Thai juagen.. Hence, if any brothers prefer sensual juagen, this could be it.

Entrance fee is $58 and she is quite popular due to her looks. Late 20s and slim/tight frame, small waist and arms, but her boobs are a killer C+. I see her small waist with big boobs..i already song.

If you need juagen, it has to come after the massage. Juagen need to top up. For release, she does so, but not recommended actually. She told me no cold drinks, no release, no shower for next 3 hours.
Old 05-07-2021, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Hhmm, who this ML bro? Diff one is it.

Can share?

Quote:
I came across a not so pain type of juagen.

Thai juagen = damn pain

TCM juagen..more soothing, mainly from China with TCM roots.

The contact that I went is slightly expensive but she is quite chio. Got the CFM look. Her boobs is C cup and her face is fair, sharp and white. She has long hair too, just seeing her, anyone will have their kuku stand up..but hey, she prides her work la, so please respect her. hahahaha

For her, it is more sensual and more towards stimulation and blood flow, and hence, different school of thought. A little pain but not so pain like those Thai juagen.. Hence, if any brothers prefer sensual juagen, this could be it.

Entrance fee is $58 and she is quite popular due to her looks. Late 20s and slim/tight frame, small waist and arms, but her boobs are a killer C+. I see her small waist with big boobs..i already song.

If you need juagen, it has to come after the massage. Juagen need to top up. For release, she does so, but not recommended actually. She told me no cold drinks, no release, no shower for next 3 hours.
Old 05-07-2021, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 16
harleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiofukis View Post
The one At macpherson? Everytime fully booked
Yeah. I hope that poor girl will not kena carpal tunnel syndrome from rubbing off too much organic kinks!
Old 06-07-2021, 02:12 PM
Samster

Habahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond repute

thanks bro..

She advised not to release but what to do, if u need, she can help.
I am sure u enjoy ur session and respect her too. stay safe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by curious11 View Post
tried bro haba contact recently.

was a really positive experience with proper cracking with her back step. petite but powerful lady. enjoyed every minute of it.

previously with other masseuse was either enjoy the massage and not the jg or vice versa. this was possibly the only one where massage and JG was really on point. HJ was also unexpectedly shiok as she really knows her stuff.

all in all a gem, please take care of her as she’s here to earn a living doing her best in massages inc taking care of our little bro.
Old 06-07-2021, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mataqia View Post
Thanks to bro Hab for the contact. Managed to find a slot that suit today so went down. Good location. Near mrt. No roadside parking but got public carpark less than 5 mins away.

Shop is clean and professional looking. Shower cubicle in the room.

Massage is good. Strong, firm, backstepping too.
JG is not just about rubbing. Massage of inner thigh, stomach and pelvic area. Stimulates the penile head which resulted in me cramping in lower back as well as this numbness all the way to the feet. Interesting sensation.

Summary, good message. I enjoy the JG as well. Helps that it is a young lady rather than someone more ‘experienced’ 😬.

Will rtm for sure.
wow, interesting sensation. For me, she hit on a blood pressure somewhere and i felt the current of electricity. But she told me different people different sensation. She is definitely much younger than most juagen ML plus her massage is super solid. She is just starting out, so she has no choice but to allow release to build customer base. I am sure in time to come, she will remove this liao.
Old 06-07-2021, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
supersmart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, can any bros share the contact? Thanks
Old 06-07-2021, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
toshio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, can share the contact please. Would like to try her JG
Old 07-07-2021, 11:02 AM
Samster

hi bros, just sent the contacts.

for some reviews, u can see the above positive reviews.

note, i am not related, just a regular customer lately for the past 3 months. Just want to share honest sincere ML who takes her craft seriously.

she is a nice lady, not a gold digger, never ever ask for more tips or push for expensive packages. never ever, not even once.

and yes, some say she offer release, so not authentic, that is true. I cannot help but agree. But she is quite new to sg, building her customer base and we all know how competitive this scene is. She offer release for now, but maybe next time will remove when her client pool is strong. Her style is mainly thai plus chinese style. I heard of some very tough to book juagen masters in SG who does FJ and even BJ initially when they come to SG. But once their base is steady, they will remove. In sg, it is just so fierce everywhere.

she works on these parts: inner groin, pubic, prostrate (no digging the a-hole so dont worry), balls, shaft and the area below the shaft which is for hardness of the shaft. even the knees, she also work on it. She does some edging and stimulation which varies from everyone..some will feel the tingling sensation running through.

She may not be the best, but she works damn hard. I go to her because her massage is damn strong too, as ur back will confirm crack crack crack! for those who want cupping, she also provide free. add in juagen, i feel this is a very rare deal.

But please respect her ok? she is not into doing anything more. She is not model like pretty, but not ugly. She got alot of requests from clients who want to pay her good $ to go hotel, and she rejects every single one. I seen the messages myself. Haha

Support a honest ML, but also, like all things in life, feel free to explore others also la. Everyday eat nasi lemak also sian right? hahaha
Old 07-07-2021, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Xables deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good morning, can share contact? miss having a hardworking jg lady servicing the tool.

Not releasing is indeed better and more effective for your tool when u need to use it with your partner after servicing.

Quote:

note, i am not related, just a regular customer lately for the past 3 months. Just want to share honest sincere ML who takes her craft seriously.

she is a nice lady, not a gold digger, never ever ask for more tips or push for expensive packages. never ever, not even once.

and yes, some say she offer release, so not authentic, that is true. I cannot help but agree. But she is quite new to sg, building her customer base and we all know how competitive this scene is. She offer release for now, but maybe next time will remove when her client pool is strong. Her style is mainly thai plus chinese style. I heard of some very tough to book juagen masters in SG who does FJ and even BJ initially when they come to SG. But once their base is steady, they will remove. In sg, it is just so fierce everywhere.

she works on these parts: inner groin, pubic, prostrate (no digging the a-hole so dont worry), balls, shaft and the area below the shaft which is for hardness of the shaft. even the knees, she also work on it. She does some edging and stimulation which varies from everyone..some will feel the tingling sensation running through.

She may not be the best, but she works damn hard. I go to her because her massage is damn strong too, as ur back will confirm crack crack crack! for those who want cupping, she also provide free. add in juagen, i feel this is a very rare deal.

But please respect her ok? she is not into doing anything more. She is not model like pretty, but not ugly. She got alot of requests from clients who want to pay her good $ to go hotel, and she rejects every single one. I seen the messages myself. Haha

Support a honest ML, but also, like all things in life, feel free to explore others also la. Everyday eat nasi lemak also sian right? hahaha
Old 07-07-2021, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
DAVIDONGTC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can share contact?
Thank you!

Quote:

Old 07-07-2021, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
aweesomist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Can share contact?

Quote:

Old 07-07-2021, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
pewpew369 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi bro can share contact pls. Looking for a good JG.

Quote:

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread