The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 22-01-2021, 09:50 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -22 / Power: 0
subsonic is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Does Juagen really work?

Is the Celine mentioned here from sgbeautycastle?
Old 24-01-2021, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Zuho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by james38 View Post
Dear Guys,

Here's my opinion on JS.
JG does work but you need to go often, like once or twice a week, and that will burn a hole in your pocket. A better option is ... do it yourself.... exercise your dick everyday. Same as our body, we need to exercise to keep our body fit and build muscle.

What i am doing everyday with my dick?
Every morning, before i get off my bed, i will stroke my dick until it is hard for about 5 to 10mins. (i used to wake up hard when i was young, but now only once a while. I am sure some guys share the same experience as me)

Can masturbate replaces JG?
Yes, it does. A good way is not to let it come out too hard. Let your dick stay hard for at least half an hour before releasing. This helps to exercise the blood vessels inside your dick. i do this on a weekly basis.

Rgds
James
I second with this, had the same experience, mine was turning weak at early 40s but managed to improve by working as above.
Old 24-01-2021, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1207 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of

Yeah no budget have to diy lor
Old 29-01-2021, 02:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1464 / Power: 19
spongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud of

can pm ping ping's ctc?
thanks
Old 29-01-2021, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 4
str33thawk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstr33thawk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstr33thawk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstr33thawk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstr33thawk is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone to exchange Soda & Angel contact? I will share Celine contact

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
I tried many juagen

1. Ling Ling Jie - a lot focused on the groin area. Not sure authentic or not but definitely not Thai style. LLJ is old and not pretty hence no action

2. Soda - trained in the famous Thai academy. Can feel the veins pulling and twisting. TOP level juagen. Lol! Focus on the prostate, shaft and cock head. Soda has huge tits and very nice fuckable face. She used to offer FJ. Very nice session where you can maintain you cock then test out ur cock to see its effect. I always did her 2 rounds due to her great juagen and fucking skill. Lol! Loved riding you and a lady who enjoy sex to the TOP level

3. Ping Ping - ppl may remember her Thai style juagen and TOP customer service. Previously from Bugis before moving to Hougang. Her Thai style juagen is extremely powerful. Can feel aching in ur kidney area and the veins being pulled like playing guzhen. After that feels rock hard. Very nice lady who offer a lot of cut fruits, boiled soup and dessert

4. Anxxx - Very low profile lady but level comparable to Ping ping and Soda. Rarely take any new clients now

5. Celine - Not bad in terms of juagen level. She wins in her beautiful face, huge tits and flexible body (practicing yoga for years). Her hdly and full body rub will make ur soft cock instantly hard. A hungry milf who love to have sex with her regulars.

6. Angel - many would remember this lady who moved from Novena to Geylang. Pretty ok juagen (toned down Thai style and less painful). Wins on her huge D cups tits and 69 HJ. Wasted no other services provided

The rest more or less are fake ones who did a lot of marketing.
Old 30-01-2021, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes Juagen does work, have tried a few that all bros have gone to, some use finger+gloves to poke backside, some pull the veins around the groin area till very painful. all in all its also as what bro @james83 mentioned where regular visits are required before a very big improvement can be seen.

i for one had PCC tooo much over the years and didi has been "programmed" to either shoot too quickly or cant maintain a hard erection for long, this obviously had a major impact to my sex life as i cant sextisfy my partner all until i met an ML who offers true legit juagen therapy, she said she went to changrai to learn thai manhood therapy (known by other names such as juagen or urut batin).

she spent 1 week training under the guru to master the techniques and started providing hers services. After my first visit, can see some improvements and its not as painful as the ones I've tried with the many bro's in SBF. Now i just go back to her for monthly visits for Juagen therapy. Now my partner is also very happy with my bedroom performance as i can maintain better control and hardness.

Additionally if you feel Juagen is not effective enough, the ML also provides shockwave therapy to help alleviate the symptoms of ED, however this treatment is more costlier than juagen.
Old 30-01-2021, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4310 / Power: 17
hosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond repute

Up you hosei77
Old 30-01-2021, 07:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of

I heard there’s one at pasir ris. Not sure if it’s real.
Any bros tried before?
How much does normal JG cost?
Old 30-01-2021, 07:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13734 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotstuff82 View Post
Yes Juagen does work, have tried a few that all bros have gone to, some use finger+gloves to poke backside, some pull the veins around the groin area till very painful. all in all its also as what bro @james83 mentioned where regular visits are required before a very big improvement can be seen.

i for one had PCC tooo much over the years and didi has been "programmed" to either shoot too quickly or cant maintain a hard erection for long, this obviously had a major impact to my sex life as i cant sextisfy my partner all until i met an ML who offers true legit juagen therapy, she said she went to changrai to learn thai manhood therapy (known by other names such as juagen or urut batin).

she spent 1 week training under the guru to master the techniques and started providing hers services. After my first visit, can see some improvements and its not as painful as the ones I've tried with the many bro's in SBF. Now i just go back to her for monthly visits for Juagen therapy. Now my partner is also very happy with my bedroom performance as i can maintain better control and hardness.

Additionally if you feel Juagen is not effective enough, the ML also provides shockwave therapy to help alleviate the symptoms of ED, however this treatment is more costlier than juagen.
Who’s this ML?
Old 31-01-2021, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

its only temporary, maybe between 2-4 hours.
else, its a marketing gimmick.
Old 31-01-2021, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
boygoeswilder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

probably makes you last longer during sex
Old 31-01-2021, 07:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1771 / Power: 16
bensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathender99 View Post
Can share contact please?
I like to try celine jg. Any kind soul can PM . Thanks
Old 31-01-2021, 07:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1771 / Power: 16
bensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant future

I like to try celine jg. Any brother kind to share. Thanks
Old 01-02-2021, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 14
iambehkan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyiambehkan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

hi bro, can share the ml u go to that u feel it's effective? kinda need help too
Old 01-02-2021, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7425 / Power: 16
reading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

bro which ML, is Amy from AMK ?

Please don't up me for points exchange
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread