The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-01-2021, 05:52 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Omega69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: How to prevent catching HIV?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Depraved View Post
Brother Endless's way can work, but the infection chance of VIH is 30% at best because normal people can't blast your ass deep enough. To raise your chances to 50%, you need to find a person with 12 inch dick or more to blast his cum in your ass.

However, people with VIH are pretty rare, so you might have problems finding them.

But fear not, there is an easier way. You can get any guy that is HIV negative to blast your ass. HIV negative people are way, way, more abundant, so you should have no trouble finding a lover-*cough*- I mean a donor.

HIV negative + HIV positive = HIV zero. That's just math son!
Wah u just reveal to everyone in the forum u might be gay leh got such fantasies how many times yr pigu get blasted by cum liao?
Old 06-01-2021, 05:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 0
Hanza is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHanza is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega69 View Post
Hi bros i heard from my friend that even with condom it isnt 100% protect from HIV, is this true? My friends also knew some ppl who have caught HIV and symptoms only show up years later.

Its very hard to tell if someone has HIV unless they go to clinic test and I Heard, many bros here kena AIDs before from anyhow piaking ppl

Iam a virgin how can i enjoy piak piak without worrying? Do u Bros have 100% foolproof methods
Don't have sex at all lo, then no need to worry at all.
Old 06-01-2021, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 4
chupchaikia is one of the Best!chupchaikia is one of the Best!chupchaikia is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LooksLikeJesus View Post
For part 1 of Rise of a Unique Son (RUS) - Omega69: Click here.
To read part 2, click on the SPOILER button below.

Rise of a Unique Son: "The Nick"

WARNING: The following content consist of homosexual erotica, prison and police jokes, LGBTQ, criminal gangs, harsh language and more.
It is not meant to target at anyone in particular, but for adult 18+ entertainment purposes only.
By proceeding, you consent to read the filthy content at your own peril!

================================================== ==============================================
( Click to show/hide )
Though, everyone are phyiscally here but spirturally still not here from the 2021 celebration mood. Thus, took the opportunity to compose myself after lunch and sneak in an hr to continue LuckGao's story during work.

At 15, after discovering his (mother+father) transformer hermaphrodite gave birth to him. LuckGao went in cringe mode and ran away from home. His school also called to ask why LuckGao did not turn up for school for almost 2 weeks.

In the typical Singaporean kia xiasuey fashion, his parents cited that LuckGao has chickpox, lying thru the phone without stuttering for a moment.

Then, on a lonely quiet night at the back alley of one of the Geylang Lor. LuckGao managed to get a Bangala named Naseem to buy 6 bottles of Tiger beer for him. Needless to say, LuckGao got drunk as he drank like a fish . Unknowingly, he did not know that Naseem is a closet homosexual gay. Like any other Islamic countries, Naseem had to keep his homosexual tendencies under wraps as religious zealots are known to take gays for a rooftop viewing.

However, Naseem could not pass up his chance to shag this young boy as he knew he was drunk as fuck. He shadly approach LuckGao and said:

"Boy! Boy! You feel very hot. Yes?!"

Then proceeds to undress LuckGao in the dark alley. All LuckGao could murmur was:

"Stop, No.......Please stop" in a pathetic loser boy fashion.

He was forced in a compromising position, similar to this as depicted

After some mins, a group of youths came over to investigated the commotion. The moment LuckGao saw the oncoming silhouettes. He reached out with his hand and said: "Help~~~~~ Bangala rapingggggg me~!"

The gang of youths immediately raced over and shouted hokkien profanity of all variety. Naseem got socked and kicked a few times all over his body. In a moment of panic, Naseem picked up the few articles of clothing laying around and disappeared into the darkness.

In a typical loser fashion, LuckGao weeped like a little eunuch and murmured "Thanks arh, for helping me"

A large boy taller than everyone presented said "No problem lah~!, we see you so pathetic, just wanna help only."

He continues: "You got place to stay tonight or not?"

LuckGao replied "No have. *Sob, Sob*"

The large boy said: "My name is Tua Seng from 369. No worri!! I put U in hotel 81 tonite!"

Tua Seng gestured to the 2 lackeys behind: "Oei kua simi? Help this pubor! *a term for motherfucker in Hokkien*"

Now in his hotel 81, LuckGao showered and proceed to sits on the edge of the bed. Recalling from the "traumatic incident", he felt his precum was flowing thru his gay penis. He pinched it tightly to prevent the overflow.

LuckGao thought to himself "Am I a fucking faggot to be aroused by that? Nooooooooooo~~~!!!!" Lay on the bed, cried like a little pansy like he should and fell asleep"

Look out for the next chapter soon! "The journey of a LGBTQ samseng"

But he got tell me he got 'call chicken' before.

And he paid in cash.

Actually in coins.

From his plastic bag of coins.

Oh well. Maybe he just likes it either way.
Old 06-01-2021, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1357 / Power: 13
iloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud of

Dear TS, i heard putting Yoko Yoko on your dick before fitting condom will help as the former will kill all viruses.

Just rem, no pain no gain.
Old 07-01-2021, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1050 / Power: 12
LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of
Talking Re: How to prevent catching HIV?

For part 2, click here
To read part 3, click on the SPOILER button below.

Rise of a Unique Son: "Journey of a LGBTQ samseng"

WARNING: The following content consist of homosexual erotica, prison and police jokes, LGBTQ, criminal gangs, harsh language and more.
It is not meant to target at anyone in particular, but for adult 18+ entertainment purposes only.

================================================== ==============================================

( Click to show/hide )
"BANG, BANG, BANG! LUCK GAO! LUCK GAO!"

LuckGao opens his lazy cock eyes, saliva was coming out of his wide open mouth like a gay boy yearning for a bangala cock staining the pristine white pillow.

He pulls himself out of the bed, opens the door to find Tua Seng and his gang of 4 again.

Tua Seng: "OEI! 11.45am liao. I am not paying for another night here! Come on, let's go!".

LuckGao replied with his soft gay voice: "Huh...? Go where, do what?"

Tua Seng: "Join gang lah, LuckGao! You want protection or not??? Or you want be raped by bangala again?!"

LuckGao in a confused tone: "Why you call me LuckGao? My name is SiGa...."

The gang of 4 youths burst into uncontrollable laughter, as LuckGao like a retard he is, did not get the hint. Unknown to many people in this forum, LuckGao's actual full name is "Lim Si Gao" *I am a Dog*.

He quicky went silence as "LuckGao" *69* sounds way better than "SiGao" *Dead Dog*. Though, he is clueless as fuck for the moment. Tua Seng managed to wrangle him along and they soon left the hotel in 2 cabs

Tua Seng, LuckGao and 2 other boys were on the 1st cab, while the other 2 minions were on the 2nd. Both were on the way to the HQ at an undisclosed location.

Throughout the ride, Tua Seng on the front seat occasionally glared into the mirror. The minions were trying very hard to control their sniggering on LuckGao's "informal nick initiation", covering their mouths as hard as they could. Poor LuckGao turned his body to the left side window, trying hard to ignore the obvious ridicule.

Upon arrival, the party of 6 reached the grand hall of an old bungalow.

Tua Seng turned around and said in a hushed but stern tone: "Oei, you better all be quiet. Else, i will smash your skulls, ok?!"

The boys nodded their head in unison. Tua Seng then walks down the narrow dark hallway. Moments later, 2 silhouettes emerged out of the dark hallway. Behind Tua Seng, stands a 50+ yr old man with receding grey hairline and a potbelly to boot that would make Chai (LuckGao's transformer mother) blush even if shim was expecting LuckGao.

Old man: "Seng, this is the young man you want to bring into your Alpha youth division of 369?"

Tua Seng: 'Ya, Tua A *Big boss*"

The old man walks over to LuckGao, smirked and said: "Ok, i will keep this short and simple as possible."

"My name is Pai Mei and I am the founder of 369".

"You will call me Tua A, understand?" as he looks over to LuckGao

LuckGao nodded like an obedient slave.

"You will kneel over at the Guan Gong offering stand over there" Gesturing at the corner where it stands.

"Then recite the lines for the initiation ceremony. Seng, will guide you."

Pai Mei turns over and looks at Tua Seng. He nodded in response.

"Then, one of the boys (minions) will slit a rooster, mix the blood with water and you will drink from it."

LuckGao with a gay filthy mind, smirked at the word of "rooster". Because he immediately linked rooster with a cock for "sucking". However, this caught the attention of Pai Mei and he raised an eyebrow.

LuckGao was quick to wipe that gay smirk off his face in reaction.

Pai Mei continued "Erm hmm, after drinking from the bowl. You will make your joss sticks offering to Guan gong and your initiation is complete, Ok?"

Again, LuckGao nodded like an obedient slave.

"Ok Seng, you will take over now" and Pai Mei walks back into the dark hallway.

Having a memory of a goldfish, LuckGao took almost an hour to memorise the 10 lines script. Even the sacrificial rooster had stop flinching from the loss of blood and reincarnated into another lifeform. By the end of the ceremony, Tua Seng's vein on his forehead seems to reach near bursting capacity as he restrained himself from screaming like he usually does..

With the presence of Pai Mei within hearing distance. Tua Seng had no choice but to keep his unusual calm composure. And hence this closet LGBTQ samseng is successfully initiated into the world of Samsengs.

Stay tuned for next part: "A Gay Samseng Uncovered"

Last edited by LooksLikeJesus; 07-01-2021 at 10:38 PM.
Old 07-01-2021, 12:33 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Omega69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
For part 2, click here
To read part 3, click on the SPOILER button below.

Rise of a Unique Son: "Journey of a LGBTQ samseng"

( Click to show/hide )
"BANG, BANG, BANG! LUCK GAO! LUCK GAO!"

LuckGao opens his lazy cock eyes, saliva was coming out of his wide open mouth like a gay boy yearning for a bangala cock onto the pristine white pillow.

He pulls himself out of the bed, opens the door to find Tua Seng and his gang of 4 again.

Tua Seng: "OEI! 11.45am liao. I am not paying for another night here! Come on, let's go!".

LuckGao replied with his soft gay voice: "Huh...? Go where, do what?"

Tua Seng: "Join gang lah, LuckGao! You want protection or not??? Or you want be raped by bangala again?!"

LuckGao in a confused tone: "Why you call me LuckGao? My name is SiGa...."

The gang of 4 youths burst into uncontrollable laughter, as LuckGao like a retard he is, did not get the hint. Unknown to many people in this forum, LuckGao's actual full name is "Lim Si Gao" *I am a Dog*.

He quicky went silence as "LuckGao" *69* sounds way better than "SiGao" *Dead Dog*. Though, he is clueless as fuck for the moment. Tua Seng managed to wrangle him along and they soon left the hotel in 2 cabs

Ah Seng, LuckGao and 2 other boys were on the 1st cab, while the other 2 minions were on the 2nd. Both were on the way to the HQ at an undisclosed location.

Throughout the ride, Tua Seng on the front seat occasionally glared into the mirror. The minions were trying very hard to control their sniggering on LuckGao's "informal nick initiation", covering their mouths as hard as they could. Poor LuckGao turned his body to the left side window, trying hard to ignore the obvious ridicule.

Upon arrival, the party of 6 reached the grand hall of an old bungalow.

Tua Seng turned around and said in a hushed but stern tone: "Oei, you better all be quiet. Else, i will smash your skulls, ok?!"

The boys nodded their head in unison. Tua Seng then walks down the narrow dark hallway. Moments later, 2 silhouettes emerged out of the dark hallway. Behind Tua Seng, stands a 50+ yr old man with receding grey hairline and a potbelly to boot that would make Chai (LuckGao's transformer mother) blush even if shim was expecting LuckGao.

Old man: "Seng, this is the young man you want to bring into your Alpha youth division of 369?"

Tua Seng: 'Ya, Tua A *Big boss*"

The old man walks over to LuckGao, smirked and said: "Ok, i will keep this short and simple as possible."

"My name is Pai Mei and I am the founder of 369".

"You will call me Tua A, understand?"

LuckGao nodded like an obedient slave.

"You will kneel over at the Guan Gong offering stand over there" Gesturing at the corner where it stands.

"Then recite the lines for the initiation ceremony. Seng, will guide you."

Pai Mei turns over and looks at Tua Seng. He nodded in response.

"Then, one of the boys (minions) will slit a rooster, mix the blood with water and you will drink from it."

LuckGao's with a gay filthy mind, smirked at the word of "rooster". Because he immediately linked rooster with a cock for "sucking". However, this caught the attention of Pai Mei and he raised an eyebrow.

LuckGao was quick to wipe that gay smirk off his face in reaction.

Pai Mei continued "Erm hmm, after drinking from the bowl. You will make your joss sticks offering to Guan gong and your initiation is complete, Ok?"

Again, LuckGao nodded like an obedient slave.

"Ok Seng, you will take over now" and Pai Mei walks back into the dark hallway.

Having a memory of a goldfish, LuckGao took almost an hour to memorise the 10 lines script. By the end of the ceremony, Tua Seng's vein on his forehead seems to reach near bursting capacity as he restrained himself from screaming like he usually does..

Because, with the presence of Pai Mei within hearing distance. Tua Seng had no choice but to keep his cool. And hence this closet LGBTQ samseng is successfully initiated into the world of Samsengs.

Stay tuned for next part: "A Gay Samseng Uncovered"
Chao gay SIAO LANG go back to blowing wind lah KNN
Old 07-01-2021, 02:40 AM
Samster

LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of

Bumpz for the early morning.
Old 07-01-2021, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 8
Slowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Seems like U are a chao gay fantasies buttsex go Blowingwind forum ah dont cum here
Hei chao agua, its not me who came out with perverted enquiries but you. Now you reveal you are a mufadek familiar with Blowingwind forum which i as seasoned web surfer don't even heard of. Obviously your gay as fuck.
Old 07-01-2021, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 4
chupchaikia is one of the Best!chupchaikia is one of the Best!chupchaikia is one of the Best!

Quote:
Bumpz for the early morning.
Joining in the bumpz crowd. Nice story!
Old 07-01-2021, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2227 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi bros i heard from my friend that even with condom it isnt 100% protect from HIV, is this true? My friends also knew some ppl who have caught HIV and symptoms only show up years later.

Its very hard to tell if someone has HIV unless they go to clinic test and I Heard, many bros here kena AIDs before from anyhow piaking ppl

Iam a virgin how can i enjoy piak piak without worrying? Do u Bros have 100% foolproof methods
I kenna AIDS just by reading your threads.
But I still read cos I enjoy your trash. Call it guilty pleasure.
Old 07-01-2021, 08:39 PM
Samster

Bumpz for the evening
Old 07-01-2021, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold
Exclamation Re: How to prevent catching HIV?

I think the story is so funny
Old 07-01-2021, 09:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
deematter is stuck in moderation for some time to come

lead a life without sex, this is the safest. but not many people can do it
Old 22-01-2021, 05:56 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8051 / Power: 27
devildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttocaw View Post
Condom doesn't help.

I have been experiencing with plastic bags. Those work better.

First choice is ntuc finest
Then the normal ntuc types.
Shengsiong quality catching up
giant one disintegrate easily

Personally i like the mediya supermarket type.

I have been using plastic bags for so many years.

So far haven caught any HIV.
Wow! Your Dick Is So Huge That You Need Plastic Bags?

How Do You Enter Women’s Pussies Then?
Old 22-01-2021, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 13
mymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of light

1) Do not visit WL or ML.
2) Do not exchange fluids with any ladies.
3) Do find a virgin.
4) Do buy a realistic sex doll and play porn while F-ing it, and enjoy the moans.
5) Do find a lady and get married but before that bring her for HIV TEST.
6) Do wear multiple condoms at one go before you have sex. In between the condom apply axe oil. In case if it breaks, the lady or you will scream.
7) Do become a monk.
8) Do find a nun.
9) Do get a crotch lock and throw away the key.
10) Do stop visiting SBF from now to have a pure and saint mind.

Quote:

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1