The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-01-2021, 06:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Biz Owner Encounters

Waiting for round 2, cheers!
Old 22-01-2021, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
tubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of light

Round 2 came fast and furious in the early morning...I woke up with a raging boner n we were both naked in a spooning position, n I was cupping her breasts. I got up, n she laid on her back, her eyes were still half closed, n I started rubbing her pussy with my dick. It didn’t take long for her to get wet and I plunged my dick straight into her pussy and started pumping fast and hard into her. Wendy was moaning and still in her sleepy state but I just continued pumping and caressing her breasts at the same time. I lifted both her legs up by her ankles and continued thrusting away n her moans started getting louder. I then rested her legs on my shoulders n in a push up position, bending her legs more n continued. I find that this is a great position to thrust deeper into a girl and they’ve always seem to like this position. We then finished in a full missionary with my weight on top of her n I pulled out and came on her. The first few squirts were quite powerful n some landed on her chin n neck while the rest landed on her breasts n stomach.

While she was wiping herself down with tissue, I grabbed my towel n quickly went to the toilet n guess what! I bumped into the same housemate again n she gave me another knowingly wink before I retreated into the toilet. After my shower, I rushed back to the room n changed n kissed Wendy on the forehead while she went back to sleep n I let myself out of the house n drove home.
Old 22-01-2021, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 9
Phython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPhython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bro TS, good update so far,

I am.sure there are many others waiting patiently for the next episodes.
Old 22-01-2021, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
BigFreeze deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro. Hope you get to bang the housemate next.
Old 22-01-2021, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubeless69 View Post
Round 2 came fast and furious in the early morning...

I grabbed my towel n quickly went to the toilet n guess what! I bumped into the same housemate again n she gave me another knowingly wink before I retreated into the toilet.
Bumped into same housemate again, mere concidence or she is easedropping?

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 23-01-2021, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Cheers to TS
Great to score on Wendy and hopefully you get her room mate at some point too.

Upz you !
Old 23-01-2021, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 9
afterdark616 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent story, next episode please!
Old 24-01-2021, 06:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 6
BlueMaria is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlueMaria is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice share bro, please keep the story coming.
Old 25-01-2021, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by funfox View Post
Cheers to TS
Great to score on Wendy and hopefully you get her room mate at some point too.

Upz you !
Agreed very good idea, better still if can get threesome, cheers!
Old 25-01-2021, 12:11 PM
Samster

tubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Bumped into same housemate again, mere concidence or she is easedropping?

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Most definitely, I think she heard us on both occasions. From the piak piak piak sounds to both our moans n groans.

Anyways, there will be another update on Mabel soon as I just had a recent session with her.
Old 25-01-2021, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 7
Balashnikovy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBalashnikovy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Most definitely, I think she heard us on both occasions. From the piak piak piak sounds to both our moans n groans.

Anyways, there will be another update on Mabel soon as I just had a recent session with her.
Do you think the housemate is aroused listening to your moans and groans?

Look forward to your next update bro!
Old 25-01-2021, 04:24 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
separuh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anymore updates
Old 25-01-2021, 05:19 PM
Samster

I got invited back to join the ladies at the Muay Thai class but I am really busy with the reno of another outlet n the daily ops of the current outlets. Eventually I found an evening this month to go down n join them. Mabel immediately paired up with me n that evening she was hitting harder than the last time! I even have bruises to show after the session. Somehow even when I’m holding on to the pads, she was kicking really hard like she’s venting out her frustrations. N during the sparring, she didn’t hold back at all n I was trying to dodge her kicks n punches as best I could. I could hardly sneak in a punch or a kick myself!

After the class, we all adjourned to my bistro they always frequent. N instead of eating, Mabel ordered a tower of beer n started drinking first. The rest of the ladies shared a bottle of wine while I drank from the tower of beer. By the time dinner was over, Mabel had ordered another tower of beer n was drinking most of it as I had to entertain other tables. The rest of the ladies paid for dinner n their wine n left first, leaving Mabel with her tower of beer.

I came over to join her n I was still trying to joke about her punches n kicks just now but was met with her glares n stares instead. I decided to keep my mouth shut n left her alone n went about my business. When my waiter told me that Mabel wanted another tower, I stopped him n told him not to serve it to her. I went over n told Mabel that she had more than enough n that she should stop drinking already. She was pissed off with me n told me to bring another tower as she is a paying customer. I tried to reason with her but then she started tearing away n I didn’t want her to drama in the shop so I got the waiter to bring her another pint of beer. She calmed down for a bit but that pint was gone in 2 minutes. I asked her if she wants to continue to drink beer or something else n she said she was fine with anything. I then brought over my bottle of whisky to share with her n with whisky, she started to drink slowly...
Old 26-01-2021, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
....... she started to drink slowly...
Hehehehe..... Don't write slowly horrr.

TS, please continue.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 26-01-2021, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Waiting for more!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1