The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-01-2021, 01:13 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1702 / Power: 18
kaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Maybe it's wiser to stop chatting abt the lady given the stress she's in.

Less spotlight will do her some good
Old 22-01-2021, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3668 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
I’m not saying she’s bad for doing this, in fact I know it’s not easy. But it can be frustrating especially if it’s meant to be a reschedule due to her cancellation. The last time I had this kind of frustration was with Natalie/Carol/Yuki (oh will she be fondly remembered lol)
It's not a reschedule la tbh. In this trade and under these circumstances, its really a fresh new booking competing with everyone else. Best lower expectations and avoid the angst.

I havent tried to book her and will not be doing so.
Old 22-01-2021, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcaca View Post
just visited zuo zuo a couple days back, give some feedback abt this.

i think she advertised herself wrongly lol. the ad is a young spunky fresh sporty look, but she'd probably be better represented as sweet mid/late 20s OL. 6.5 is quite harsh, she's ok pretty i feel, but of course looks are subjective.

this market rarely has real SYTs, so of course this description is tenuous. 'slim' is another rarely satisfied description, but on this count definitely very close. if anyone remembers vanilla song song who returned just before CNY last year, she's somewhat similar. of course not as pretty, but song song is hard to match

as others have said, dont go for massage, dont go for service. could be good if you're a vanilla lover. i know there's plenty of vocal vanilla detractors, but fellow vanilla fans might find her a nice experience.

https://sglonelyguy.site/zuo-zuo-massage/
I guess everyone has a different yardstick. Just because there is a lack of quality girls , that doesn't mean we have a give good rating due to the scarcity. There's no bell curve here.

Personally I feel she befit the 6.5 rating.....at least in my books
Old 22-01-2021, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of

To be honest, if you want sensual, Xue er or Ningxia can probably do much better. I've had my fair share of fun with Aini. But she is going down the same path as last time. Overworking herself, scaling down on certain services. I prefer the lady to be in tip top condition, not drained to the max. It's her personal choice so not much we can do about it. I am still going to see her before she goes back, but I am not hard up if she will be cancelling or anything because I am prepared. Just move on if really cannot see her. She is just too popular and doesn't help that she wants to squeeze all possible business opportunities as Much as her body can take.
Old 22-01-2021, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
It's not a reschedule la tbh. In this trade and under these circumstances, its really a fresh new booking competing with everyone else. Best lower expectations and avoid the angst.

I havent tried to book her and will not be doing so.
That’s right bro. I approach it as a “new booking” with an AP - which helps to negate some of these frustrations. Agreed on the lowering expectations.

Given I’ve had my fair share of booking popular MLs in their heydays. I’m a bit more “hardened”. But for anyone who’s trying to rebook a cancelled slot - just explaining the brain (and small head) gymnastics they will go through.

I’m actually all ready to move on from Aini as I’ve had my fill...hoping another stellar lady will come.
Old 22-01-2021, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
That’s right bro. I approach it as a “new booking” with an AP - which helps to negate some of these frustrations. Agreed on the lowering expectations.

Given I’ve had my fair share of booking popular MLs in their heydays. I’m a bit more “hardened”. But for anyone who’s trying to rebook a cancelled slot - just explaining the brain (and small head) gymnastics they will go through.

I’m actually all ready to move on from Aini as I’ve had my fill...hoping another stellar lady will come.
Exactly bro. Same sentiments.
Old 22-01-2021, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
To be honest, if you want sensual, Xue er or Ningxia can probably do much better. I've had my fair share of fun with Aini. But she is going down the same path as last time. Overworking herself, scaling down on certain services. I prefer the lady to be in tip top condition, not drained to the max. It's her personal choice so not much we can do about it. I am still going to see her before she goes back, but I am not hard up if she will be cancelling or anything because I am prepared. Just move on if really cannot see her. She is just too popular and doesn't help that she wants to squeeze all possible business opportunities as Much as her body can take.
Agreed that XE and NX has top notch sensual. They aren’t easy to get a slot with too.

But looks wise, they are quite different from Aini. There’s a different Flavour and dish for different days

As always. It’s not just the sensual per se la...but the overall package
Old 22-01-2021, 01:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
notice her rate went up 10% from 100, probably expected as her regular base start to build up.
with all the "advertisements" posted, this is only a matter of time.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 22-01-2021, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
So called the "probation" period, testing the market..

Last edited by pikuso; 22-01-2021 at 02:29 PM.
Old 22-01-2021, 02:58 PM
Samster

smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaixin82 View Post
Maybe it's wiser to stop chatting abt the lady given the stress she's in.

Less spotlight will do her some good
It's not going to make any difference unless she changes her way of operation.

I believe enough advice has been given and it is up to her to handle her current situation.
Old 22-01-2021, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
its good that some of the traffic get diverted to her....
Old 22-01-2021, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 12
PREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
......some already arrived but also struggle to find accommodation, 1 of them was rtc 3 years ago lol
Could it be because of the list of properties that MHA sent out to property agencies citing on "radar" because of illicit activities occuring in these properties. My property agent customer says his boss directed that none of their agency staff should get involved in these blacklisted properties.
Old 22-01-2021, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Put it this way, one can flood the thread with advert/promote whichever u call it but at end of the day, if ML seriously cmi, time will tell.
Old 22-01-2021, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
But she is going down the same path as last time. Overworking herself, scaling down on certain services. I prefer the lady to be in tip top condition, not drained to the max. It's her personal choice so not much we can do about it.

She is just too popular and doesn't help that she wants to squeeze all possible business opportunities as Much as her body can take.
Yep, packing in too much, too soon. I'm sure many of you, as I, have told her about this, that it isn't a good thing. And it will, whether she wants it or not, affect the state of her body and mind.

I have directly told about over working, but she swears she's feeling just as strong and stress free as when she arrived.

But those are just words.

For me, she hasn't scaled down on her services. She is still as hardworking as ever, providing the same services. But it's the heart and passion she puts into servicing me that has been put into question. I know she still wants to give me the best time each session. But the passion isn't as intense, and the heart doesn't flow as naturally as the first month of her here.
Old 22-01-2021, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 13
dragonsect is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonsect is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Also good to be bit more careful with new imports. The recent unlinked cases all started with males in their thirties and forties...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1