The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-01-2021, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 4
HappyCow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: An Affair with an older married lady... and the aftermath...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Yes.

Yes, very tragic. My uncle murdered, wife 7yrs jail, some others sentenced to death, my uncle son only 1yr old , my grandmother heart broken.....Etc etc....

So what I'm saying is that if a man marry a women much much older then him, the aftermath can be quite bad because when the man in his 30s he still look good but his wife would be in his 50s and look like an old women and this may cause the man to seek other younger woman and from here a chain of unpleasant events will unfold.
That is a very sad piece of news. Is she some sort of sugarmummy that got him attracted to?
Old 19-01-2021, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrouded View Post
...... And I'm genuinely surprised there's still some readership.
Dont worry TS.

A good story will always have followers.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 19-01-2021, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 15
soulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to behold

Nice story. Romantic but unfortunately, unlikely to have a good ending. Wish TS all the best!

To return:
HRHorniness
Sex crusader
Old 20-01-2021, 08:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 11
Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of

As I was on an overseas posting the past couple of years, I left my local SIM card back home. I doubt Ann had my email as I never gave it to her. Even so, I rarely checked my personal email.

As I had not much personal commitments back home, I never took my home leave, preferring instead to travel around the local towns, trying to see if there were any local chicks worth any effort. Unfortunately, there wasn't much where I was and my 5 years overseas passed without much incident.

For those who are curious, I never left the Army at the end of my 10 year contract. I was one of the lucky, or unlucky few, who were offered a last minute cross-over to the enhanced scheme, so technically, I have a job till I retire.

To be honest, Ann was pushed to the back of my mind these past few years. I somehow managed to get promoted despite average performances, hence the overseas posting which I gladly accepted. Two years turned to three, then four, then five. I honestly thought I could have stayed there longer. I mean, who wouldn't appreciate the extra cash?

When I returned, everything changed. I was posted to a new unit, had new superiors, a new environment. Not that I wasn't adaptable, but somehow I didn't feel as motivated as I should have been.

I submitted my application for an early release barely a couple of months later. Unsurprisingly, it was accepted.

I reconnected with my old buddies from my previous unit to catch up before I left the Army for good.

The then-new guy apparently was still with his bartender girlfriend (now wife) and we arranged to meet at that same club where she was now a manager.

It never occurred to me how I would react to the familiarity of the place.

I was outside smoking at the same pavement, wonder if I would see the same pair of legs. Granted, so much time had passed that those pair of legs might not have been as shapely as they should be. But so many shapely legs passed me by that I soon forgot about it.

Conversations that night didn't go to my time overseas, or why I decided to leave my "iron rice bowl" of a job.

Just as we were about to leave, the girlfriend came up to me.

"Hey, did you reconnect with that lady who left the letter?"

I was honestly was not expecting that.

"Not really. Why?"

"Oh. Just that I've seen her a couple more times over the past few years. She just sits at the bar checking out the army guys."

I didn't know how to react to that statement. Did it mean Ann was looking for me? Or was she merely just looking for a new toy boy?

"I see."

"But she stopped coming around a year ago? Maybe this isn't her scene anymore. She looked way too old and out of place in here."

I wondered how I would play this out. Would I somehow text Ann to see how she was doing? Or would I just let it go and perhaps try to have a normal relationship with a normal person.

I went home that day conflicted.

After a shower I lay on the bed and randomly scrolled through my phone book.

I stopped at Ann's contact and re-read our WhatsApp texts.

I smiled a little, but felt a somewhat unfamiliar ache in my chest.

I pondered over it for a bit before typing a message.

"Hi, how have you been?"
Old 20-01-2021, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

TS, lost track of time. So u look for her again after 5 years. That’s how long ago? Now is 2021

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 20-01-2021, 01:26 PM
Samster

Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
TS, lost track of time. So u look for her again after 5 years. That’s how long ago? Now is 2021
I came back to Singapore mid of 2019.
Old 20-01-2021, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Really a good continuation.

Just like from a movie...

TS, please continue.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 20-01-2021, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 15
soulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to behold

Curious if she maintained the same mobile number. Hope she replies!

To return:
HRHorniness
Sex crusader
Old 20-01-2021, 06:37 PM
Samster

I stared at the screen for what seemed like ages to see if the single tick turned to a double tick then turned blue.

It didn't happen. Not until I fell asleep.

It wasn't a restful sleep. My subconscious mind kept forcing me back to the times I spent with Ann, not just the intimate memories, but everything else.

I woke the next day drenched in sweat, but it was probably because the air-conditioning was set to auto-off.

Luckily it was a weekend, and I did not have to go back to camp. I had roughly a month before leaving for good, and had already expended all my leave. I wondered how I was going to survive the next couple of weeks.

I roamed around the house, not really knowing what to do. My parents were out, my elder brother and younger sister were already married and had moved out. I kind of felt like a leech still staying with my elderly parents. No doubt I contributed financially to the monthly expenses, but it felt like it was time to move out on my own.

The bad thing was, I had not found a job yet, even though I knew I was leaving the Army. Most ex-regulars end up in security, insurance, property or sell cars after leaving. I wasn't interested in any of those.

Part of me regretted not studying part-time. My diploma would definitely not be relevant anymore.

I wondered if I had made a rash decision.

As I had nothing better to do, I decided to head down to Grab HQ to find out how I could sign up to be a Grab driver.

I showered and changed, checked my phone again to see if there was any response from Ann. There was none. It was still at a single tick. Probably meant she wasn't using the number anymore.

My parents were still not back when I left so I dropped them a text to let them know that I would not be having dinner.

As expected, no reply from them. Maybe my phone was spoilt.

After checking out the Grab driver thing, somehow I felt the need to head to the pub. Perhaps have a chat with the manager to find out if she knew anything else about Ann.
Old 20-01-2021, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
RISKEM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

More pleaseeee! 😄🙏🏼
Old 21-01-2021, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 13
DDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I would prefer to think it's neither real love not tragic story on my end.
In the end this became a prized memory does it?Guardmens?
Do pls continue bro ? 2013 read it because of its raunchy sex stories but after going through a hell of a life experiences.I'm following ur story to see if magical ending did happen for u in the end.

Last edited by DDAMn; 21-01-2021 at 03:50 PM.
Old 22-01-2021, 03:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 10
Uncle2015 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUncle2015 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Actually... Mark is 37 this year.... And I'm genuinely surprised there's still some readership.
My guess is you might be Ann. I enjoyed your story.
Old 22-01-2021, 03:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 10
Uncle2015 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUncle2015 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloggert View Post
This happened 8-years after Poly, so he would have been around 27-years old at that time. Ann was 10-years older at that time - meaning that she was 37-years old and got married at 22-years old. That's all about right.

The affair seemed to play out within about a year and the letter was received a year after that. So, by the time the letter was received - she would be 39-years old. It's good that she still remembered Mark.

The story transpired 5-years ago so Ann should now be 44-years old. I guess in 6-years time she will be menopausal so that by then it is unlikely that anything should happen. It is unlikely that she would abandon her 3-kids although the youngest would be 21-years old by now. Probably in 4-years, all the kids would be grown up and she would be free to leave her husband if that is still on the cards and the love for Mark is still there, and if Mark is still into her.

By then, Mark would be 39-years old and probably married with his own career and family. All things considered, I don't think there will be a realistic future to this. A meet-up perhaps, but sadly this is a romance that will not see a happy ending. Many things change with time.

Great story. I feel the pain.
Thanks for your analysis. By my pure imagination, not single out anyone, this reminds of ...

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...t-funeral-wake
Old 24-01-2021, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 13
wikiloko is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwikiloko is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hoping for a good ending for op
Old 25-01-2021, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1404 / Power: 4
Andy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud of

Nice Nice.. camping here for more. Keep it up TS
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1