The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-01-2021, 01:43 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Omega69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
How to prevent catching HIV?

Hi bros i heard from my friend that even with condom it isnt 100% protect from HIV, is this true? My friends also knew some ppl who have caught HIV and symptoms only show up years later.

Its very hard to tell if someone has HIV unless they go to clinic test and I Heard, many bros here kena AIDs before from anyhow piaking ppl

Iam a virgin how can i enjoy piak piak without worrying? Do u Bros have 100% foolproof methods
Old 06-01-2021, 03:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 11
Latte is one of the Best!Latte is one of the Best!Latte is one of the Best!
Re: How to prevent catching HIV?

There are 3 methods.

1. Chop of your dick. Focus on just thinking about sex and not actual doing it.
2. Divert your attention to something else. For example, create dumbass threads asking people what cigarette they smoke, how not to catch HIV, how to find single caucasian woman. Or something like whether Asian better or Caucasian better.

3. Go to school and ask your teacher. I heard school reopen already hor. Rmb to ask a science teacher ya!

Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega69 View Post
Hi bros i heard from my friend that even with condom it isnt 100% protect from HIV, is this true? My friends also knew some ppl who have caught HIV and symptoms only show up years later.

Its very hard to tell if someone has HIV unless they go to clinic test and I Heard, many bros here kena AIDs before from anyhow piaking ppl

Iam a virgin how can i enjoy piak piak without worrying? Do u Bros have 100% foolproof methods
Old 06-01-2021, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 9
Endlessdays is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEndlessdays is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The only 100% foolproof method, other than giving up piak-piak, is to immunize yourself before you go piak people with HIV.

How to immunize? It should be obvious. First you need to find a person with VIH. Then you need to let him piak you so you get infected with VIH.

No, you can't get a woman with VIH to help you. VIH is transmitted primarily with cum and you need that cock blasting that cum deep in your rectum if you want to have any solid chance of contracting VIH.

Once you are VIH positive, go ahead and piak a HIV positive person.

VIH naturally cancels out HIV.

Quote:

Old 06-01-2021, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 8
Depraved is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDepraved is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Brother Endless's way can work, but the infection chance of VIH is 30% at best because normal people can't blast your ass deep enough. To raise your chances to 50%, you need to find a person with 12 inch dick or more to blast his cum in your ass.

However, people with VIH are pretty rare, so you might have problems finding them.

But fear not, there is an easier way. You can get any guy that is HIV negative to blast your ass. HIV negative people are way, way, more abundant, so you should have no trouble finding a lover-*cough*- I mean a donor.

HIV negative + HIV positive = HIV zero. That's just math son!
Old 06-01-2021, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 410 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9740 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

bro Endlessdays

A very fitting answer.

Up you 17 points for creative ways to get rid of HIV. You are making the doctors jobless.

A good read and laugh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endlessdays View Post
The only 100% foolproof method, other than giving up piak-piak, is to immunize yourself before you go piak people with HIV.

How to immunize? It should be obvious. First you need to find a person with VIH. Then you need to let him piak you so you get infected with VIH.

No, you can't get a woman with VIH to help you. VIH is transmitted primarily with cum and you need that cock blasting that cum deep in your rectum if you want to have any solid chance of contracting VIH.

Old 06-01-2021, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1050 / Power: 12
LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of
Talking Rise of a Unique Son (RUS) - Omega69

Guys, Guys, ok. Think we should all stop with the low key insults to our brother Omega69. He pm'ed me earlier and apologised. Explaing why he is acting the way he is and his background. We should cut him some slack.

I am gonna publish his story with his explict consent. Click on the SPOILER button for juicy content

===========++++++++++++++++++++++================= ================================================

WARNING: The following content consist of homosexual erotica, prison and police jokes, LGBTQ, criminal gangs, harsh language and more.
It is not meant to target at anyone in particular, but for adult 18+ entertainment purposes only.
By proceeding, you consent to read the filthy content at your own peril!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

( Click to show/hide )
Ok, so Omega69 personally pm'ed me this early morning. I was like knn what nonsense is this again?! Opened it and saw THIS:

Sorry folks, i had to censor some parts of the PM out, as he requested. Omega69 explained the backgrd story of his nick for me. "Omega" actually is the sub-gang GAY division of 369. Living in the 21th century, criminal gangs have sought to accomodate the LGBTQ community to bolster their numbers. And "69" or "LuckGao" in hokkien, is his nickname given by other members when they 1st met him under "unique" circumstances. I'II continue with this shortly, after other mentions below. We will call him "LuckGao" in this instance.

Continuing from the PM:

Me: "Woah, LoL!? Gangs now also hug the rainbow flag?! Ni Nama Erh, times are really evolving or should I say devolving." "Next what? female police carry PINK guns????!"

But never mind, I continued to read the PM by this devolving primate with an "open mind" (More like tolerating this child with special needs). LuckGao said that he came from a very defuntional family background. His father (Let's call him "Ah Lao") was actually a pimp whose Geylang brothel got closed almost 20 years for a weird reason. What happened was, one fine day the AV came to spotcheck and made a disturbing discovery..................!!!!!

A HERMAPHRODITE WAS WORKING IN AH LAO's BROTHEL!!!!!!

Story was: The hermaphrodite (Let's call shim "Chai") was discovered to be one, when the AV busted the brothel's service room door while Chai was servicing a client. Needless to say, they saw this:

All the AV cops raised their eyebrows and opened their mouths grasping in horror!!!! The female ASP rolled her eyesballs up, let out an "Ahhhh~~~~!!!" and fainted. Acompanying SGT vomited his Chwee kueh and teh C he had for breakfast like a merlion. 2 other newbie constables frozed up like little schoolboys.

Ah Lao's brothel was closed shortly after a week. But there's more than meets the eye, how Chai even managed to work in his brothel in the 1st place. As you can guess, Chai was actually Ah Lao's lover. While sampling the goods, Ah Lao was initally shocked by the fact that Chai is a hermaphrodite with a small penis and testicles, yet having a vagina infront.

Soon, Ah Lao gave into his temptation. Got drunk one night and they both fuck each other's brains out, making sweet sweet love. LuckGao is the end result of this unholy copulation.

After reading that part of the PM, my brain went into ultimate CRINGE mode. "Holy fuck!!!!! No wonder he's so fuck in the brain!" Sigh~~~ this is too much for me right now. Gonna take a break and continue later tonight

Last edited by LooksLikeJesus; 06-01-2021 at 09:13 PM.
Old 06-01-2021, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Ultimate sia
Old 06-01-2021, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 8
Slowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Listen bros, only 100% foolproof guaranteeed method not to get HIV in sex is to exclusively rape Omega69 butt hole since he claimed he is virgin. Can test first with cricket bat first if just to make sure. haha
Old 06-01-2021, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endlessdays View Post

This was published in a medical journal in 1897, so it is medically correct.
Old 06-01-2021, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 14
ttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Condom doesn't help.

I have been experiencing with plastic bags. Those work better.

First choice is ntuc finest
Then the normal ntuc types.
Shengsiong quality catching up
giant one disintegrate easily

Personally i like the mediya supermarket type.

I have been using plastic bags for so many years.

So far haven caught any HIV.
Old 06-01-2021, 03:37 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing in 100% safe in life but if you use a good quality condom and follow the instructions regarding storage and use chances of you catching HIV are extremely remote.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 06-01-2021, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 4
chupchaikia is one of the Best!chupchaikia is one of the Best!chupchaikia is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttocaw View Post
Condom doesn't help.

I have been experiencing with plastic bags. Those work better.

First choice is ntuc finest
Then the normal ntuc types.
Shengsiong quality catching up
giant one disintegrate easily

Personally i like the mediya supermarket type.

I have been using plastic bags for so many years.

So far haven caught any HIV.
Plastic bags! Yes!

That's what Omega69 uses also uses plastic bags from Japanese shop to store his coins!

But I can neither deny or confirm if his Japanese plastic bags are from Mediya supermarket or not. Sorry
Old 06-01-2021, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1050 / Power: 12
LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of
Talking Rise of a Unique Son: "The Nick" -> Omega69

For part 1 of Rise of a Unique Son (RUS) - Omega69: Click here.
To read part 2, click on the SPOILER button below.

Rise of a Unique Son: "The Nick"

WARNING: The following content consist of homosexual erotica, prison and police jokes, LGBTQ, criminal gangs, harsh language and more.
It is not meant to target at anyone in particular, but for adult 18+ entertainment purposes only.

================================================== ==============================================
( Click to show/hide )
Though, everyone are phyiscally here but spirturally still not here from the 2021 celebration mood. Thus, took the opportunity to compose myself after lunch and sneak in an hr to continue LuckGao's story during work.

At 15, after discovering his (mother+father) transformer hermaphrodite gave birth to him. LuckGao went in cringe mode and ran away from home. His school also called to ask why LuckGao did not turn up for school for almost 2 weeks.

In the typical Singaporean kia xiasuey fashion, his parents cited that LuckGao has chickpox, lying thru the phone without stuttering for a moment.

Then, on a lonely quiet night at the back alley of one of the Geylang Lor. LuckGao managed to get a Bangala named Naseem to buy 6 bottles of Tiger beer for him. Needless to say, LuckGao got drunk as he drank like a fish . Unknowingly, he did not know that Naseem is a closet homosexual gay. Like any other Islamic countries, Naseem had to keep his homosexual tendencies under wraps as religious zealots are known to take gays for a rooftop viewing.

However, Naseem could not pass up his chance to shag this young boy as he knew he was drunk as fuck. He shadly approach LuckGao and said:

"Boy! Boy! You feel very hot. Yes?!"

Then proceeds to undress LuckGao in the dark alley. All LuckGao could murmur was:

"Stop, No.......Please stop" in a pathetic loser boy fashion.

He was forced in a compromising position, similar to this as depicted

After some mins, a group of youths came over to investigated the commotion. The moment LuckGao saw the oncoming silhouettes. He reached out with his hand and said: "Help~~~~~ Bangala rapingggggg me~!"

The gang of youths immediately raced over and shouted hokkien profanity of all variety. Naseem got socked and kicked a few times all over his body. In a moment of panic, Naseem picked up the few articles of clothing laying around and disappeared into the darkness.

In a typical loser fashion, LuckGao weeped like a little eunuch and murmured "Thanks arh, for helping me"

A large boy taller than everyone presented said "No problem lah~!, we see you so pathetic, just wanna help only."

He continues: "You got place to stay tonight or not?"

LuckGao replied "No have. *Sob, Sob*"

The large boy said: "My name is Tua Seng from 369. No worri!! I put U in hotel 81 tonite!"

Tua Seng gestured to the 2 lackeys behind: "Oei kua simi? Help this pubor! *a term for motherfucker in Hokkien*"

Now in his hotel 81 rm, LuckGao showered and proceed to sits on the edge of the bed. Recalling from the "traumatic incident", he felt his precum was flowing thru his gay penis. He pinched it tightly to prevent the overflow.

LuckGao thought to himself "Am I a fucking faggot to be aroused by that? Nooooooooooo~~~!!!!" Lay on the bed, cried like a little pansy like he should and fell asleep"

Look out for the next chapter soon! "Journey of a LGBTQ samseng"

Last edited by LooksLikeJesus; 06-01-2021 at 09:30 PM.
Old 06-01-2021, 05:37 PM
Samster (M)

Re: Rise of a Unique Son: "The Nick" -> Omega69

Quote:
Originally Posted by LooksLikeJesus View Post
For part 1 of Rise of a Unique Son (RUS) - Omega69: Click here.
To read part 2, click on the SPOILER button below.

Rise of a Unique Son: "The Nick"

================================================== ==============================================
( Click to show/hide )
Though, everyone are phyiscally here but spirturally still not here from the 2021 celebration mood. Thus, took the opportunity to compose myself after lunch and sneak in an hr to continue LuckGao's story during work.

At 15, after discovering his (mother+father) transformer hermaphrodite gave birth to him. LuckGao went in cringe mode and ran away from home. His school also called to ask why LuckGao did not turn up for school for almost 2 weeks.

In the typical Singaporean kia xiasuey fashion, his parents cited that LuckGao has chickpox, lying thru the phone without stuttering for a moment.

Then, on a lonely quiet night at the back alley of one of the Geylang Lor. LuckGao managed to get a Bangala named Naseem to buy 6 bottles of Tiger beer for him. Needless to say, LuckGao got drunk as he drank like a fish . Unknowingly, he did not know that Naseem is a closet homosexual gay. Like any other Islamic countries, Naseem had to keep his homosexual tendencies under wraps as religious zealots are known to take gays for a rooftop viewing.

However, Naseem could not pass up his chance to shag this young boy as he knew he was drunk as fuck. He shadly approach LuckGao and said:

"Boy! Boy! You feel very hot. Yes?!"

Then proceeds to undress LuckGao in the dark alley. All LuckGao could murmur was:

"Stop, No.......Please stop" in a pathetic loser boy fashion.

He was forced in a compromising position, similar to this as depicted

After some mins, a group of youths came over to investigated the commotion. The moment LuckGao saw the oncoming silhouettes. He reached out with his hand and said: "Help~~~~~ Bangala rapingggggg me~!"

The gang of youths immediately raced over and shouted hokkien profanity of all variety. Naseem got socked and kicked a few times all over his body. In a moment of panic, Naseem picked up the few articles of clothing laying around and disappeared into the darkness.

In a typical loser fashion, LuckGao weeped like a little eunuch and murmured "Thanks arh, for helping me"

A large boy taller than everyone presented said "No problem lah~!, we see you so pathetic, just wanna help only."

He continues: "You got place to stay tonight or not?"

LuckGao replied "No have. *Sob, Sob*"

The large boy said: "My name is Tua Seng from 369. No worri!! I put U in hotel 81 tonite!"

Tua Seng gestured to the 2 lackeys behind: "Oei kua simi? Help this pubor!"

Now in his hotel 81, LuckGao showered and proceed to sits on the edge of the bed. Recalling from the "traumatic incident", he felt his precum was flowing thru his gay penis. He pinched it tightly to prevent the overflow.

LuckGao thought to himself "Am I a fucking faggot to be aroused by that? Nooooooooooo~~~!!!!" Lay on the bed, cried like a little pansy like he should and fell asleep"

Look out for the next chapter soon! "The journey of a LGBTQ samseng"

Take your sickening homosexual fantasies elsewhere this is not A GAY FORUM
Old 06-01-2021, 05:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowpump View Post
Listen bros, only 100% foolproof guaranteeed method not to get HIV in sex is to exclusively rape Omega69 butt hole since he claimed he is virgin. Can test first with cricket bat first if just to make sure. haha
Seems like U are a chao gay fantasies buttsex go Blowingwind forum ah dont cum here
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1