The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-01-2021, 08:34 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
Wards is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Story: To The Top

Interesting camping for more
Old 19-01-2021, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20023 / Power: 23
HRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond repute

Cherries popped! Bravo.

Latest post search

Point exchange history

No exchange with clone accounts.
Old 19-01-2021, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 900 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Now I waiting for TS to explain the title "To The Top" and the story.....

Seems like should be "To The Pop".... Pop The Cherry mah. hahaha.

Nice story, TS.
Old 19-01-2021, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Steammmyyyyyy!!!

Please continue..

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 19-01-2021, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
saynayers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Damn sexciting story TS, support for more !!
Old 19-01-2021, 05:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tornng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

very interesting!
Old 20-01-2021, 03:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
BigFreeze deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wish my friends are like that!
Old 20-01-2021, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
KatreenAnn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very wild party, I like!!
Old 20-01-2021, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 12
mangoosteen is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermangoosteen is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermangoosteen is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermangoosteen is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermangoosteen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Fantastic story TS, one of the best I've read in a while. Wish I had friends like this!
Old 20-01-2021, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
Longstaff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great write up. Support a very good story.
Old 21-01-2021, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 14
xAhKingx is one of the Best!xAhKingx is one of the Best!xAhKingx is one of the Best!xAhKingx is one of the Best!

david pls continue the story
Old 21-01-2021, 09:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
Klosh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can I join your party?
Old 21-01-2021, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 4
friendlyan0n is a glorious beacon of lightfriendlyan0n is a glorious beacon of lightfriendlyan0n is a glorious beacon of lightfriendlyan0n is a glorious beacon of lightfriendlyan0n is a glorious beacon of lightfriendlyan0n is a glorious beacon of light

Great story TS. Camping here for more. Support support
Old 22-01-2021, 02:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 8
zen1269 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzen1269 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi all readers, sorry did not put disclaimer before the story but this is a pure fiction story.

Hope that clarifies and sorry for causing misleading.

This is my first piece of work, hope all of you will continue enjoy the read
Old 22-01-2021, 03:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 8
zen1269 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzen1269 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Gina *faintly*: fuck you David...

That was the last thing I remembered before I dozed off on the floor until the next day.

I was rudely awaken as I felt something wet. Sorry to disappoint, it was not a blowjob in the morning but Gina dumping cold water onto me.

Me: Eh... wake up liao...

Water continued splashing onto my body...

Me: Stoppppppp....

Gina: YESTERDAY TOLD YOU TO STOP YOU ALSO NEVER!

I rolled my eyes at her before going to the toilet to take a shower. Yes, I was drenched already but still went to take a shower. After taking turns to shower, we went to the nearest hawker centre for breakfast. Our conversation were the usual topic, no one mentioned anything about the impromptu orgy party. The boys ended up chatting about sports while the girls talked about their drama series.

Justin: Eh, David. Today you confident which team will win?

Justin treat me like some sports guru for his football betting, his Paul the Octopus or Andy's father betting on Germany to win world cup. He is some sort of gambling addict but Ian and I will always keep him in check as we do not want him to spiral out of control for the sake of Gina. I am an avid football fan and I do my own betting as well, but usually just to feel good and prove myself right as I will never exceed $10 per bet.

Me: Erm... today match all quite hard to predict. Think best not to bet urh....

Ian (similar as me): I think Team A vs B match will draw leh. Both team fighting for top spot but also do not want to go all out due to tight schedule ahead.

Me: Team B better at counterattacking, their chance of winning probably higher if both team playing for a draw.

Justin: But Team A players are all in-form. Team B been dropping points sloppily against shit team that is why Team A caught up mah.

Me: If you really want to bet, I suggest Draw-Away lor. First half going to be boring possession football then second half, Team B fluid counterattacking should get them at least 1 decent chance.

We continued discussing about other matches and after a while we all decided to call it a day since the girls were getting tired from the lack of sleep. Justin and Gina went back to Justin's condo while Joey sent Ian and Kelly back, I was the last as I stayed closest to Joey. After Ian and Kelly alighted, it was quite an awkward ride as we just kept quiet unlike our usual self. We literally gave our first time to each other and I banged the hell out of her hours ago.

I decided I should break the silence first.

Me: Joey, regarding...

Joey *cutting me off*: Before you say anything, I just want to let you know it was not a drunken mistake. I was high but fully aware what I was doing.

The car came to a stop at the red light. Joey turned, looked at me and smiled.

Joey: If it is you, I do not mind giving you my first. I just hope you enjoyed as much as I did.

The relationship between Joey and I is complicated. We are each other's listening ear, we values the companionship and we will go out of our way to support each other in need. However, we had never spoken about getting together although people around us always encourage to give it a try. I do not know if this make sense to most people but Joey is someone that I really cherish a lot but I am too afraid to commit as things will definitely be different once officially couple. I do not want to lose Joey as the treasured companion I can rely on.

Me *mustering the courage*: What are we then?

Joey *laughing and she continued driving*: Funny arh, usually is the girl ask such question. To be honest, becoming friends with benefits is kind of insulting to the connection we built up even before we had sex. I do not care about titles or status as long as we are happy, isn't that what matters?

Me: Then are you happy now?

Joey *gave me a wink*: Well, for me to know, for you to find out.

I sat quietly for the rest of the ride. We arrived at my HDB carpark and I thanked her for the ride (car ride).

Joey: Don't think too much about it, nothing is going to change between us. Maybe just sex added as a bonus workout

I really appreciate Joey being able to take the lead in this as I was really at a lost on what to do. Part of me want to really want to give us a try but part of me fear of losing her as I had witnessed so many close friends who got together as couple just to fail and become strangers again.

I went back home and fell asleep like a dead log till the next morning.

The next few weeks and months were rather uneventful as everyone were busy with their work. We did not meet up as a clique but we did met individually for quick meals.

*Bzzttt* *Bzzt* *Bzzt*

Kelly: Damn long never hang out liaoooooo. Ian and I planning to go USS next Saturday, let's all meet!

Gina: Justin and I should be ok.

Joey: Okiesssss

Me: Noted

Kelly: @David _|_

Kelly: See y'all there at 10am then. Ian and I will settle the tickets, just bring yourself there.

Tick tock, tick tock. Time flies and Saturday arrived.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1