The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-01-2021, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 371 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1481 / Power: 15
UncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud of
Confessions of a Dawg

This is my confession, and these are my accounts of my sexual trysts.
Some were sexually provocative while some were morally questionable.
But for the most part, it was pure heat-seeking Wham-Bam-Thank-U-Ma’am kind of thing.
Morally questionable ones, I have paid a price for it and had made peace with it.
I just want to share them here in the context of a sexual learning journey.
Admittedly I was young, dumb and full of cum. To label me as living my life between my thighs back then would not be too far off.

Last edited by UncleHasBeen; 18-01-2021 at 10:03 PM.
Old 18-01-2021, 09:48 PM
Samster

UncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud of
Re: Confessions of a Dawg

Liked I said, I had paid a price for those wrongs and I had made peace with it.
So, I will ignore those members here who deem themselves to be on a high horse and judge me.
Let us take that hypocrite crap aside and do what we should be doing here when we register at this forum.
That is to find an escape, outlet and network within the sexual innuendos in the adult world.
I will be posting them shortly if members here are mature enough for such content.
Although I would ignore those high horse-riding hypocrites, I also want to make sure that the community here is agreeable to what I am going to share.

Last edited by UncleHasBeen; 18-01-2021 at 10:03 PM.
Old 18-01-2021, 09:49 PM
Samster

For context, I am local Chinese 50 years old average looking.
And I am sharing the juicier ones. The straight-up sexual experience is seen one seen them all so I will skip it.
These would be the headings.

My first anal with a 16-year-old Fatima.
My first penetration without climax at a public swimming pool, I was 16.
Shagged my colleague’s wife. (Sharing in progress)
Shagged my neighbour’s wife.
Shagged a stranger, a Fatima who was probably 18 years old.
Shagged a foreigner who was here on a student visa. PRC. Remembered her because she swallowed all my cum all the time!
Shagged a stranger#1 from the 1900 chatline. Had a few of these and it was fire!
Shagged a nurse from NUH.
My first and only. Had BJ from a guy and penetrated his arse. Still the best BJ to date. I am straight, not kidding.
Shagged a student with huge melons, 18 and she was the only one that gave me my first and last Gonorrhoea. CCB!
Shagged an AIA insurance agent. But did not get any policy from her.
Shagged a PRC tourist.
Shagged a Ukraine tourist. This one is highly memorable because she was young and primed.
Redeemed a 19 year old Thai from prostitution in Thailand and kept her for myself for 3 years.
1st Ang Moh i ever shagged, i was 21 and it was a Canadian stripper name Jodie. We lasted 8 months and it was one of the best shags ever.
1st orgy was in Amsterdam Holland, weed was involved. I was 23 years old.
Helped and smuggled a ABC back to US as stowaway. Shagged her during the whole journey of 4 days onboard. I was a sailor then.
My 1st threesome but it was me and my cousin with my GF. 2 Dicks and 1 pussy. It was more erotic than I expected

These are all I can think of. If there is no major objection, I will gladly share them here shortly.

Just to reiterate, my purpose of sharing them here is not asking for forgiveness or shaming them.
This is shared here purely for entertainment purpose at my own expense as they are my personal experiences.

Last edited by UncleHasBeen; 13-02-2021 at 06:30 PM. Reason: Updating as i recollect my past tyrsts.
Old 18-01-2021, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Bro, ignore the crap and just share man! Looking forward to it!
Old 18-01-2021, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 4
Brigadier is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBrigadier is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrycoke View Post
Liked I said, I had paid a price for those wrongs and I had made peace with it.
So, I will ignore those members here who deem themselves to be on a high horse and judge me.
Let us take that hypocrite crap aside and do what we should be doing here when we register at this forum.
That is to find an escape, outlet and network within the sexual innuendos in the adult world.
I will be posting them shortly if members here are mature enough for such content.
Although I would ignore those high horse-riding hypocrites, I also want to make sure that the community here is agreeable to what I am going to share.
There will always be black sheep, they will find all sorts of trouble just because they don't get what they want. Don't let them put you down, ignore them and always be yourself, anyway TS I pay tribute to you with my 21 gun salute.
Old 18-01-2021, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ukrainian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
For context, I am local Chinese 49 years old average looking.
And I am sharing the juicier ones. The straight-up sexual experience is seen one seen them all so I will skip it.
These would be the headings.

My first anal with a 16-year-old Fatima.
My first penetration without climax at a public swimming pool, I was 16.
Shagged my colleague’s wife.
Shagged my neighbour’s wife.
Shagged a stranger, a Fatima who was probably 18 years old.
Shagged a foreigner who was here on a student visa. PRC. Remembered her because she swallowed all my cum all the time!
Shagged a stranger#1 from the 1900 chatline. Had a few of these and it was fire!
Shagged a nurse from NUH.
My first and only. Had BJ from a guy and penetrated his arse. Still the best BJ to date. I am straight, not kidding.
Shagged a student with huge melons, 18 and she was the only one that gave me my first and last Gonorrhoea. CCB!
Shagged an AIA insurance agent. But did not get any policy from her.
Shagged a PRC tourist.
Shagged a Ukraine tourist. This one is highly memorable because she was young and primed.

These are all I can think of. If there is no major objection, I will gladly share them here shortly.

Just to reiterate, my purpose of sharing them here is not asking for forgiveness or shaming them.
This is shared here purely for entertainment purpose at my own expense as they are my personal experiences.
Ahhh, Ukrainian ^_^ You hit a goldmine buddy. Write a story about it please. I'm listening
Old 18-01-2021, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
tiutiutiu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In for support!
Old 19-01-2021, 12:30 AM
Samster

First off thanks for the support and interest guys!
I will start off this thread with my most controversial account that is Shagged my colleague’s wife.

I have attached a pic of a JAV actress name, Ai Sayama. For better visualization
She has a very close resemblance in terms of physique of the woman in my first tell-off account, her name is Selina.
A wife of my colleague and friend. Well, ex-colleague now clearly.

Selina's body frame is just like what u see here, plump or some might call it voluptuous.
Rounded butt, big melons and those thunder thighs.
Selina's looks was not that far off too.
She was in her late 20's when we got hooked up yet she has a MILF body frame and her looks was also towards the sultry type.

I will pause here and get my thoughts organized and prepare a detailed and juicy account of this.
Stay tuned.
Old 19-01-2021, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
DitMeMay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Stay tuned.
Very juicy indeed, staying and camping here for you TS. All the best!
Old 19-01-2021, 01:50 PM
Samster

Shagged my colleague’s wife.

So here goes my debut sexual tryst account,Episode #1.

Subject name: Selina.
Race: Singaporean Chinese.
Age at the time of the episode: 26-ish
Weight: Estimate at 65Kg
Height: 165-ish
Build: Medium plump, meaty and curvaceous.
Married for 3 years.

Background

Selina was the wife of my colleague.
Her husband and I were colleagues working with a local advertising firm.
We attended the same beginner’s workshop, and we were classified as batch mates.
As colleagues we were socially cordial.
We do not have many common interests and at that time I was also attached with a GF.
But we do get together for a session of weekend mahjong at Selina’s place.
Her husband Mike is quite hospital and a nice chap. Rather introvert but overall easy-going.
Selina on the other hand gave me the impression of a bitch.
She threw her temper and disapproval looks at Mike very often when we were out in groups and even in public.
My first impression of Selina was already a hard-on. My lustful object of sexual exploits has always been of that type of body frame, meaty, plump and curvaceous.
Her bitchy tantrum was icing on the cake as I love to pound her fleshy body making those meat against meat sound with that bitchy angry look on her face.
That was how I would give it to her, in my fantasy. I love big girls, not going to lie.
Alas, she was married, and I was attached. But my first sight on her, I was already pounding her and titty-fuck her in my mind.

Last edited by UncleHasBeen; 19-01-2021 at 02:17 PM.
Old 19-01-2021, 01:53 PM
Samster

The build-up

From the first time when we introduced our partners and spouse to each other to the build-up, it was about 2 years.
By then we would have mahjong sessions as a group probably once in 2-3 months.
Then, Mike and I were already at different departments in the company and we rarely bump into each other at all.
He was married and I was attached.
Each mahjong session was light and cheery. We bet small and all went home happy and satisfied regardless how we fare at the game.
So, 2 years in, and I broke up with my then GF.
So again, we were at Mike’s place playing mahjong and this time we have another guy colleague to join in the game.
From that point on, it would be the 4 of us.
Then one weekend, a breakthrough came about.
It was the usual mahjong session, yet it was different.
It was peppered and laced with sexual annotations straight right at my face.
I clearly remembered the ignition of my lustful thoughts on Selina again.
It all started when it was Selina’s turn to throw the dice for the game to decide how we were going to ‘cut’ the tiles.
One of the dice hit the tiles and bounced off to the floor. As I was seated next to her, I as a matter-of-factly lowered myself to search for that dice under the table.
We were seated around a typical foldable mahjong table for 4. Selina was seated to my right.
I went down, pushed my chair back and in a squat like position went on my knees to retrieve the dice that was stuck right at the corner of the table’s legs.
Old 19-01-2021, 01:57 PM
Samster

Selina always dress casually at home when we were there.
Usual tank top revealing the ample shape of her bosom and a pair of tight hugging shorts enough to cover her butt yet conforming to the shape of her well-rounded ass.
She asked if I saw the dice and I replied yes. As I was about to remove the dice from the corner of the table’s leg, she made her move.
She was seated to my right. I was at that moment underneath the table.
She raised her right leg and rest it on the connecting frame-pole of the foldable table which was right in the middle.
It jerked the table a little, but no one bothered. While that right leg was rested in a horizontal position, she then moved her left leg outwards to her left further.
In a nutshell, she did a spread and what was staring right in my face less than a meter away was her mound. Tightly wrapped and protected by her non-appealing, mundane looking pair of domestic short.
There might have been a camel toe but at the level and underneath the table, the lighting was shitty, and I cannot see if there is any.
But I saw that fleshy, plump and thick mound unobstructed staring back at me.
I froze briefly and stare back at it. I purposely made the noise of attempting to loosen the dice under the leg of the table by knocking the dice against the table’s leg.
Trying to give the impression that i am retrieving the dice while admiring her 'offer' to me.
And Selina said this, “hurry up bring the dice backup but don’t shake the table too much. We don’t want to ‘wash’ the tiles again, it is bad luck”.

Last edited by UncleHasBeen; 12-02-2021 at 02:20 AM. Reason: Added related and relatable gifs to add more visuals to the thread.
Old 19-01-2021, 01:59 PM
Samster

I replied, “No worries, I am almost done”.
And the moment I said that she lowered her left hand and gave a hard thug at her shorts.
She inserted her fingers at the left side opening of her shorts at her left groin and thug it to the right, hard.
Right there and then I realised her intention and message. She just revealed about more than half of her untrimmed bush and portion of her pussy to me.
Yet at that position underneath the table, the lighting was so messed up I wished I had a torchlight to shine at the prized possession.
Oh yes, at that time there were no smartphones only cellphones.
I relished the sight of her mound and seconds later she said, “hurry up please, we don’t have all night.”
I cannot believe my eyes and I thought to myself, it was going to be an eventful night for sure. And it was to be.

Last edited by UncleHasBeen; 13-02-2021 at 10:47 PM. Reason: Added related gif to add more visuals to the thread.
Old 19-01-2021, 02:06 PM
Samster

Okay, at this point I just want to bring everybody back to the visual presentation that i had just printed.

For consistency and real life account, I have posted an image of the AV actress Ai Sayama earlier.
Selina's body shape closely resembled that at the time of this episode.

With this pic, I want to show all the kind of lower body shape Selina has or maybe had, god knows how she looks like now
And to reiterate how it looked, sort of from my view at that episode. It could not been a better or clearer message of invitation, right?

As you can all see, from where i was at that episode and with the way she spread for me, those thunder thighs to some might be less appealing but for me it was heaven.
Dont judge me now. I am not going to lie that i have a thing for big girls. Big but not those overly concerned big type.

To be continued shortly …..
Old 19-01-2021, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
......Although I would ignore those high horse-riding hypocrites, I also want to make sure that the community here is agreeable to what I am going to share.
Share all you want, bro.

There are of course saints...but Saints won't register and login here.

lai, lai....share share your story.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1