The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-01-2021, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute
Forum new link

Got block again, what's the latest url if any?
Old 22-01-2021, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
NextDishPls deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Forum new link

https://sammyboy.rocks/
Old 22-01-2021, 05:03 PM
Samster (P) + Donor

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37820 / Power: 105
Lord of Sex has a reputation beyond reputeLord of Sex has a reputation beyond reputeLord of Sex has a reputation beyond reputeLord of Sex has a reputation beyond reputeLord of Sex has a reputation beyond reputeLord of Sex has a reputation beyond reputeLord of Sex has a reputation beyond reputeLord of Sex has a reputation beyond reputeLord of Sex has a reputation beyond reputeLord of Sex has a reputation beyond reputeLord of Sex has a reputation beyond repute

bro which ISP are u using?
Old 22-01-2021, 05:08 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NextDishPls View Post
I'll configure the new url and then just use the QR code.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 23-01-2021, 01:03 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

QR code has been updated
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 23-01-2021, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 4
friendlyan0n is a glorious beacon of lightfriendlyan0n is a glorious beacon of lightfriendlyan0n is a glorious beacon of lightfriendlyan0n is a glorious beacon of lightfriendlyan0n is a glorious beacon of lightfriendlyan0n is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Sex View Post
bro which ISP are u using?
Bro, I use MyRepublic - they block way too many sites, or is it the same throughout ISPs?
Old 24-01-2021, 06:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 6
SBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendlyan0n View Post
Bro, I use MyRepublic - they block way too many sites, or is it the same throughout ISPs?
All same same.

Now dun use WiFi still block by Singtel. Use other methods can bypass easily.
Old 24-01-2021, 07:25 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBMEDSUP View Post
All same same.

Now dun use WiFi still block by Singtel. Use other methods can bypass easily.
If you install https://1.1.1.1 you can bypass while using 4G/5G connection.

Old 24-01-2021, 10:58 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
I'll configure the new url and then just use the QR code.
Quote:
QR code has been updated
Thanks and for those who still cannot just search for a free VPN. You will not have to worry after that.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 24-01-2021, 04:57 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Thanks and for those who still cannot just search for a free VPN. You will not have to worry after that.
There is actually a very straightforward way to keep connected.

As long as you are subscribed to a thread whenever a message is posted you will get a notification.

Within that notification will be the latest address.

So as long as you email is up to date you will get the link.

Example :

Quote:
Dear sammyboyfor, spongeman has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to
entitled - All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread - in the
International Field Reports forum of The Asian Commercial Sex Scene. This thread
is located at: https://THE.NEW.ADDRESS/showthread.p...4&goto=newpost Here
is the message that has just been posted: This notification is sponsored by
http://www.asiangirlsnextdoor.com/ad.../harryauk.html ***************

Old 25-01-2021, 12:22 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There is actually a very straightforward way to keep connected.

As long as you are subscribed to a thread whenever a message is posted you will get a notification.

Within that notification will be the latest address.

So as long as you email is up to date you will get the link.

Example :
Oh i see, thanks for the update

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 27-02-2021, 07:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Forum new link

Quote:
Originally Posted by NextDishPls View Post
Singtel block liao...

I am using bypass ...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 27-02-2021, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Set your computer settings to use Google DNS
Old 27-02-2021, 12:38 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
Set your computer settings to use Google DNS
If you install https://1.1.1.1 all that is done for you automatically.

Old 27-02-2021, 12:41 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Firefox also has built in DNS over HTTPS function.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1