The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 21-11-2022, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by freshstartm View Post
For those who visit g clubs and ktv, how do you afford it?

I am want to make more money / change career to be like you guys.
You miss the boat bro.
The entry barrier (cost wise) was so much lower during when I was very active almost 20 years.

Now still can cheong G-Clubs but you may need to eat cup noodles and bread for a few months after your trip.
Old 22-11-2022, 01:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Unhappy No FAI!

Butterflies was empty tonight. All the girls went to Billboard. Think it was an electrical problem but the explanation I was shown said something about children can read the card.

Geisha had girls but you couldn't see them. Told the former SC mamasan but she just said something about fai. They had the rotating fans working but when they weren't pointing at you it started feeling warm. One dancer and a DJ were fanning themselves.
Old 22-11-2022, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
guidance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: manhood treatment JG ( Bangkok )

Under the recommendation of Dom and the reviews that has been posted here. I today have the chance to try out the Juagen Massage (manhood) myself. Booked a 2hr session under the recommendation of Dom. And i would say, please do go try it out ! its a really nice experience and healthy for our manhood.

As like those previous reviews, first when i went into the room it already making me feel relaxed and calm, where also my massage-r Patty was very skillful and caring during the process! She even taught me and tell me how to take care of our manhood and last long in bed with our love ones or whoever you're doing with, with just some simple exercise that we can do our self. During the process she also explain a little about the part that she is currently massaging on and how it helps and etc.

As mentioned above, it was a traditional Juagen massage, as my 2hr session consist of 1hr back massage + prostate, and another 1hr for my manhood.
During the session, there's no any form of sex involve as mainly it is just a sensual massage and a very relaxing massage.
She totally understand that during the massage we would really want to release our "burden" a lot some guy would not be able to hold it during the massage which is totally normal!

So please do try out this 100% traditional Juagen Massage if you would want something new and beneficial for your health!
Would greatly recommend this place a visit and im sure you all would not regret it!
Old 22-11-2022, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 2
Guy12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to Sabai Dee at pattaya. Chose the most beautiful woman for 3.8k, gave papasan tip of 100, bought lady drink for 240. Session ended within 30 mins! Bath mat and sex
This year is my first time going soapy massage. There is definitely no 90 mins no matter bangkok or pattaya. Maybe long long time ago there is.

Please get the papasan or mamasan assurance of 90 mins before you proceed, especialy if you are paying 4k or more.
Old 22-11-2022, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 2
Guy12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pattaya guide for people who have nv been there.

1. According to the internet, soi 6 is the most happening place with the wildesr stuff you can imagine. Its bullshit. Dun go there. The place is all beer bars and the girls there are more dark skinned, older and plus size. They cater to the old farangs staying long term there
2. Soi lk metro is supposed to be the new walking street with less tourists. My overall impression after walking ard and entering 1 agogo is that the girls are not appealing according to asian standards.
3. Just go straight to walking sreet. The hottest girls are all at walking street. Countless clubs and agogo. Many topless agogos and some completely naked. But rates are sky high. 5k for ST and 7k for LT. I did not take out any.
4. For soapy, sabai dee is cheapest. The 3 Honeys are slightly more expensive. Several stunning women in all of them. If you just want sex, soapy is the way to go
Old 22-11-2022, 07:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 860 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy12 View Post

1. According to the internet, soi 6 is the most happening place with the wildesr stuff you can imagine. Its bullshit. Dun go there. The place is all beer bars and the girls there are more dark skinned, older and plus size. They cater to the old farangs staying long term there
2. Soi lk metro is supposed to be the new walking street with less tourists. My overall impression after walking ard and entering 1 agogo is that the girls are not appealing according to asian standards.
3. Just go straight to walking sreet. The hottest girls are all at walking street. Countless clubs and agogo. Many topless agogos and some completely naked. But rates are sky high. 5k for ST and 7k for LT. I did not take out any.
4. For soapy, sabai dee is cheapest. The 3 Honeys are slightly more expensive. Several stunning women in all of them. If you just want sex, soapy is the way to go
Just got to Beach Road and find FLs. Iirc normally around 9pm or later will have more girls come out. Just be careful not to get caught by mata.

Edit: My memory is a bit hazy because this was 1 month before lockdown but the FL charged me 1200THB for 30mins. She's around '5 and slightly meaty but damn busty and knows how to please.

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 22-11-2022, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy12 View Post

this is great, thanks bro. accurate..
Old 22-11-2022, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 17
osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold

I am looking for some alternative G club with similar local vibes to DD Srinakrin...anyone got any recommendations?

Also looking for PR bars that are non mainstream, yearmark a placed called RhinoHouse but welcome more suggestions.

Lastly I am unfamiliar with Agogos except those located at Cowboy and Nana, I think there is Soi 7 and 23 are the other 2 places with Agogos. Any other places to recommended?
Old 22-11-2022, 11:07 PM
Samster

secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

Really enjoy BKK.

Btw I am looking for this girl: anyone knows where she works or which club or? Cheers and tyvm in advance. https://www.tiktok.com/@bowling.09

Last edited by secretlurker88; 22-11-2022 at 11:28 PM.
Old 23-11-2022, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post

I think the name changed to Watana Hotel.

Actually the market was already spoilt since long ago.
However due to the pandemic the WLs are even hungrier for money 555.

555 those were really the days!

Opposite Watana Mansion is Malibu (ex-Barbara) and Copa Cabana Soapy MPs.
Yes, is now known as Watana Hotel. I understand from the owner there will be another new hotel build next to Grand fortune hotel / Fortune Mall as the family group currently owned a total of 4 hotels.

Malibu and Copa Cabana MP is now under renovation.
Old 23-11-2022, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 7
elobogo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absynthe View Post
Thanks for the recommendation bro.
Usually how much is the pricing for massages in Bangkok?
Newbie here, don't cannot get chop carrot by the locals. haha
the prices for spring massage is quoted on their website. its actually a legit shop. they dont offer extra beyond their quoted services. it can be quite pricey compared to the normal massage but i feel its worth.

https://s-bkk.com/

the JG service is the Spring massage
Old 23-11-2022, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 16
serav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
earmark a placed called RhinoHouse but welcome more suggestions.
Been there before in October. I think was around THB2200 for black label. LD is slightly more expensive, 1 tray for 1600 (compared to 1200 at PKY). Went on a Tuesday night and selection was limited, with only around 10 PRs. Not sure if situation is better now. There were more girls (30-40) in August in my previous time there but understood that a whole bunch of them jumped elsewhere.
Old 23-11-2022, 12:58 PM
Samster

osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by serav1 View Post
Been there before in October. I think was around THB2200 for black label. LD is slightly more expensive, 1 tray for 1600 (compared to 1200 at PKY). Went on a Tuesday night and selection was limited, with only around 10 PRs. Not sure if situation is better now. There were more girls (30-40) in August in my previous time there but understood that a whole bunch of them jumped elsewhere.

What is the full name of the PKY you are referring too? I have been to one of the PR bars at Chokchai4 too but cant remember the name of the place. Remembered my total bill was around 6k when checking bill and saw the mamasan help herself ordering LD for herself -.-
Old 23-11-2022, 01:06 PM
Samster

Re: manhood treatment JG ( Bangkok )

Could anybody share with me the contact or location of this shop please? Heading to BKK tomorrow and would like to experience an authentic JG to aid my entire trip
Old 23-11-2022, 04:07 PM
Samster

Posting a FR from a recent trip. Typing it for memory keepsake as my memory fades with time

Day 1 - went to tded 99 with two bros. didn't meet anyone I liked..went back hotel alone.

Day 2 - Went Kapoo (Coconut), had a girl that looked like Kimora. Spent 4.5k, her bod was tight and felt great, had a huge orgasm. Now I kinda envy Kimora's husband..aha. Then, met a date for dinner, half jap/thai. She's hot but she kept crying about her ex, she blamed me bcos I ghosted her earlier in the year (I can't remember).. anyway didn't close. Only kissed. Went to skybar and dinner, damage around 2k. Not sure if I'd ever see her again in my life. Went to t-ded again after the date, didn't see anyone I liked. Went back alone. Tded is really cheap btw, one bottle of whisky 250 baht, ordered 4 mixers (50 baht each lol) then ordered some food, asked the girl to sit with me..all in paid 900 baht for 1 hour.

Day 3. Went on two dates from tinder. One was catfish.
Felt sian, so went to check out Don Quixote and got Kitty. I think, it's one of the best sex in my life. sibei cute, hot, fuck...high gfe, and just everything. 3k dmg. Kept smiling and kissing me, even after sex. Didn’t ask for her contact. After, went to dinner, skybar, massage, then nana. Then met another tinder date at night, met her at a nice place (salt bar - thanks A** bro for the recommendation), she was 22, looked very sweet, big tits, petite, and just..everything I liked. Really nice. Dress very innocently (sunshine dress), speaks great English, said she’s a uni student. Her body language was very positive, and I didn't feel like fucking her but just really liked her and wanted to see her again. Jio her to hotel at end of the night, she said she can't go hotel on first date.. damage around 2k for dinner and second round drinks, no close. But kissed.. agreed to meet again two days later.

Day 4. Met with two girls. One was this 178cm girl, very cute and super pretty..when I leaned in for the kiss, had to tiptoe..SML. Lunch around 1k dmg. Then at night, met another girl, really pretty and hot, and she suggested to meet for chill in my room, so I took a cab back from nana to meet her. managed to bang that night, sex was really good and she had great perky tits + huge soft ass, 30 year old - she made me super excited and I felt like I couldn't control much. Gave her 500 baht for taxi... still in contact, great sex.

Day 5. went to don Quixote again, had Mali. didn't think service was very good..meh. and after went to meet girl from day 3, she came straight to my room. we had a good time, and then many many rounds (finished 10 pieces of rubber).. Damn, I was so tired but she was really my type. I banged 11 times (or more) that day..

Day 6 - too tired from day 5. Worked then fucked off back to SG.

Couldn't meet all the girls from tinder (didn't get to meet 5 other shortlisted chicks, Praew (banged before, 21y old uni girl), Ladiprang (not sure how old but kept sexting), Baifern (banker), Mild (still in contact), Junie (some hot 29 y old business owner), and would also have liked to go to Terra or local clubs - shall leave it to the next trip.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1