The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2022, 07:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
davidchuakim is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Prostate Massage Lovers Fall in!

Can pm me soda contact? Thanks
Old 07-12-2022, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Hornypiggy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Must firstly thanks bro Hotstuff82 for his recommendation on JC. Immediately make contact to fix appointment on 5th. Even though it's raining quite heavily, don't want to miss this chance to try what's truly prostate massage is about. Have in the past tried some so called PM, even the famous WL boiled egg treatment, it's actually JG instead. Can tell and feel the difference after trying JC method. Managed to get an appointment at 4.50pm and even though staying in the West, still make the effort to reach her place in the East. Her location is quite convenient, even for taking public transport. Her room is big, nice and clean. She is quite attractive and friendly. Insisted on showering before the start of the massage at her place, washing of the genitals is utmost important for hygiene sake. After showering, she processed to massage my back from the neck downwards. Having been massaging for quite a long period of time, usually lasting for 1.5 to 2 hours, feel that her technique and strength really suit me. She managed to loosen up my neck and back muscles, as well as my both legs feel good during the process. After about half hour later, asked me to flip over and began to massage my stomach. It's good to have an empty stomach for better effect. She slowly then proceeded with JG, massaging the veins around my groin areas. During the whole process, she kept asking whether there is any discomfort or pain, even during the back massage. She's really very caring and shows high professional standards in her work. She advised bros, who have serious prostate problems to see a doctor instead of seeking for her treatment. It's totally ethical and not about $$$. The finale of PM came with glove in her hand and lubricant in my butt hole. When she first inserted a finger inside, feel some discomfort, as this is the first undergoing such treatment. When massaging the prostate, feel some slight pain, as my old cock lacks the maintenance over the years of negligence. Was advised to take another shower again, to mainly wash off the oil and lubricant in my genitals. Overall, the feeling is great and will return for servicing again, when there's time and Vit M. For 2B1R, the rates are value for $$$ for myself. As this is my first FR, please don't zap me, if there's any missing details. Thanks so much to bro Hotstuff82 for your fantastic recommendation of a Gem to old uncle.
Old 07-12-2022, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
makemyday deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Share contact for JG and PM please. Thanks in advance.
Old 07-12-2022, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
lidna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornypiggy View Post
Must firstly thanks bro Hotstuff82 for his recommendation on JC. Immediately make contact to fix appointment on 5th. Even though it's raining quite heavily, don't want to miss this chance to try what's truly prostate massage is about. Have in the past tried some so called PM, even the famous WL boiled egg treatment, it's actually JG instead. Can tell and feel the difference after trying JC method. Managed to get an appointment at 4.50pm and even though staying in the West, still make the effort to reach her place in the East. Her location is quite convenient, even for taking public transport. Her room is big, nice and clean. She is quite attractive and friendly. Insisted on showering before the start of the massage at her place, washing of the genitals is utmost important for hygiene sake. After showering, she processed to massage my back from the neck downwards. Having been massaging for quite a long period of time, usually lasting for 1.5 to 2 hours, feel that her technique and strength really suit me. She managed to loosen up my neck and back muscles, as well as my both legs feel good during the process. After about half hour later, asked me to flip over and began to massage my stomach. It's good to have an empty stomach for better effect. She slowly then proceeded with JG, massaging the veins around my groin areas. During the whole process, she kept asking whether there is any discomfort or pain, even during the back massage. She's really very caring and shows high professional standards in her work. She advised bros, who have serious prostate problems to see a doctor instead of seeking for her treatment. It's totally ethical and not about $$$. The finale of PM came with glove in her hand and lubricant in my butt hole. When she first inserted a finger inside, feel some discomfort, as this is the first undergoing such treatment. When massaging the prostate, feel some slight pain, as my old cock lacks the maintenance over the years of negligence. Was advised to take another shower again, to mainly wash off the oil and lubricant in my genitals. Overall, the feeling is great and will return for servicing again, when there's time and Vit M. For 2B1R, the rates are value for $$$ for myself. As this is my first FR, please don't zap me, if there's any missing details. Thanks so much to bro Hotstuff82 for your fantastic recommendation of a Gem to old uncle.
Pls share contact. Thanks 😊
Old 08-12-2022, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Hornypiggy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lidna View Post
Good morning bros. So sorry that I've accidentally deleted JC's contact, when clearing my messages. Please refer to bro Hotstuff82 for the original contact. Sorry my mistake!!! Thanks and have a great time chionging.
Old 08-12-2022, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornypiggy View Post
Thanks Bro for your FR!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lidna View Post
PM sent!
Old 08-12-2022, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 6
LimJj is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLimJj is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLimJj is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotstuff82 View Post
Thanks Bro for your FR!

PM sent!
Hi bro, please share contact. Thanks!
Old 09-12-2022, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 14
war machine is a glorious beacon of lightwar machine is a glorious beacon of lightwar machine is a glorious beacon of lightwar machine is a glorious beacon of lightwar machine is a glorious beacon of lightwar machine is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyleeinsg View Post
Was recommend to try a gal who does prostate care after doing hair removal service. Quite a good experience to have a massage, flip over then do hair removal service (can do armpits and groin).. she then asked me if I want to do prostate care. She was amazing as she slowing work her finger into me and seeing all hairless does excite me and she too teased me more.

YY is located in Tampines area. Bro gave me this code to use SBFHDLY

This is an honest review and hope bros can support me as seems to have more contacts i need to have points.
Hi bro, able to share contact? Thanks
Old 10-12-2022, 03:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 11
Wan90Wan is one of the Best!Wan90Wan is one of the Best!Wan90Wan is one of the Best!

Quote:
Was recommend to try a gal who does prostate care after doing hair removal service. Quite a good experience to have a massage, flip over then do hair removal service (can do armpits and groin).. she then asked me if I want to do prostate care. She was amazing as she slowing work her finger into me and seeing all hairless does excite me and she too teased me more.

This is an honest review and hope bros can support me as seems to have more contacts i need to have points.
Bro can pm me her contact pls
Old 10-12-2022, 03:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 11
Wan90Wan is one of the Best!Wan90Wan is one of the Best!Wan90Wan is one of the Best!

Quote:
PMs replied to those who have requested for JC's contacts
Pm me too bro thanks alot
Old 10-12-2022, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 13
betaparticle is a splendid one to beholdbetaparticle is a splendid one to beholdbetaparticle is a splendid one to beholdbetaparticle is a splendid one to beholdbetaparticle is a splendid one to beholdbetaparticle is a splendid one to beholdbetaparticle is a splendid one to behold

Hi bro, please share contacts thanks!
Old 10-12-2022, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 11
carletan is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercarletan is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercarletan is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercarletan is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercarletan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Pls share her ctc and location details; bro. Thanks a lot.
Old 10-12-2022, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 13
Themafia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Hi Bro, can PM me her contact? thanks!
Old 10-12-2022, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Pinocchio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wan90Wan View Post
Bro can pm me her contact pls
Bro please pm
Me the contact thanks
Old 11-12-2022, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1179 / Power: 20
mrfireball59 has much to be proud ofmrfireball59 has much to be proud ofmrfireball59 has much to be proud ofmrfireball59 has much to be proud ofmrfireball59 has much to be proud ofmrfireball59 has much to be proud ofmrfireball59 has much to be proud ofmrfireball59 has much to be proud ofmrfireball59 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thanks Bro for your FR!

PM sent!
PM contact. thanks in advance
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread