The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-09-2022, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 10
RelaFL is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRelaFL is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Pubs along Joo Chiat

Quote:
Originally Posted by telegram View Post
Get a bucket of Heineken, if cannot finish ask them to store for you. They will write your balance on a slip.
anyway if you sit 2 ladies, easily can finish the bucket. The ladies at Echo are good drinkers.
haha thanks for tips.
Old 06-09-2022, 07:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Gemfindbro is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNova View Post
Try 155 for the start, get a feel of it 1st.
Which more happening? 155 or pebbles?
Old 06-09-2022, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 9
telegram is a Helpful and Caring Samstertelegram is a Helpful and Caring Samstertelegram is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOHOO View Post
So you normally 2 or 4 gals😛😛😛
The concern is usually 2 or 4 buckets. I drink too much for my own good
Old 06-09-2022, 09:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1050 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15342 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by telegram View Post
The concern is usually 2 or 4 buckets. I drink too much for my own good
Lol WOO guesses 4 la 2 is not your standard 👍👍👍
Old 06-09-2022, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willamshakspear View Post
Short FR on Echo

I went there 2 wks ago at 8pm. It is a small pub, next door to another. Almost could not find it. When one step in, it is the cashier counter placed at front on 1 side & other side as passageway into the main pub area about 10m X 10m, 9 group of tables. Not sure about upstairs as did not explore.

There were 4 tables occupied,& 4 SYT with the customers, probably regulars & didn't butterfly. One can sing in this pub. The singer had good voice, but unfortunately, the sound system is sub-par.

I ordered a tower, below $70. The lady manager was nice & asked me if I wanted a lady to accompany. Looking at the remaining 2 ladies seated on a sofa next to the cashier counter, I declined.

After 30mins, I left, with my beer tower remaining almost full. Perhaps I was too early, & the ambience was not there, or ladies.

I missed Club V. It was a friendly, popular & happening place pre-Covid era for 1st timer. It is no longer in Joo Chiat or even in Singapore. There is Pebbles pub still, also a popular place pre-Covid, but seemed to be full house everynite post Covid, yet to visit.
Wow bro sounds like a bad night. Go together next time!
Old 06-09-2022, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 3
Willamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemfindbro View Post
Wow bro sounds like a bad night. Go together next time!
Thanks, bro. No worries. It was just an observation trip, but not a full one as I had little time to take a break & did not want to waste it, so it may not be the fault of the pub.

I just simply went back to my regular place & had a great time instead.

All the best.
Old 06-09-2022, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 748 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelaFL View Post
haha i never go before so i don't know. got what difference?
upstairs.... my god....
was the place where legendary deeds happened
Old 06-09-2022, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lovemymilfs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any recommendations for bar or ktv with playful milfs?

Have been enough times to IQ and Paramount already, do fill me in on other fun places!
Old 07-09-2022, 09:27 PM
Samster

Willamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemfindbro View Post
Which more happening? 155 or pebbles?
Would like to help you out bro, as I believe in 四海之内,皆兄弟也 ( Translation: within the 4 seas, all men are brothers), & we take care of our own - brothers that we are.

Unfortunately, work life circumstances would not permit me to do so. My experience at Pebbles pre-covid, like many other pubs back then, was fun with unlimited ladies requesting to share one's table.

During covid's phases, when pubs re-opened, I tried to enter Pebbles, but unfortunately was shown the exit door as it was full house, astonishingly even at 7pm. What I observed during the 10mins I was there was that the Covid safety management procedures were fully followed, & the ladies were not hostesses, nor under the management of the Pub or any mamasans.

As Spore does not practice discrimination, male & female can mingle freely in any entertainment outlet, even for tourists.

Tourism is an important revenue to our economy, as well as needs of both male & female Humankind to be met during recreation time to maintain sanity, so long as proprieties are met - no social disturbances, no hurt or harm, and each has proper identification papers & not overstayers. I had even recently seen local & even tourist couples with friends celebrating birthdays or happy occasions at pubs in Joo Chiat & Geylang. They are certainly not hostesses, nor do they even butterfly while other female tourists would do, respectfully, for our help in return for their time spent.

The next time I tried to enter the same pub 2 wks ago after covid restrictions were removed in May 2022, it was full house again, at even 8pm, & shown the door, but with the same observations during the 10mins I was there. Laws were observed. Pub customers were singing, female tourists of Vietnamese origins beside them, the sound system was good.

There is another long established pub just nearby - Bunker Pub. During covid time, I went in but there were only 2 ladies, back then, attempting to befriend the many lonely customers there. They were not hostesses too & free to come & go. The boss was nice & wanted to introduce them to me, but looking at the situation, I declined & left my beer tower unfinished.

Unfortunately, I had not stepped into 155 pub before. There is only so much time or off days that I have for exploration. Perhaps other bros can help out, as I tried with a few pubs at Geylang, but the BEST help is yourself. Make your own exploration & then if you wish to, write an FR here. We care not about the standard of english here as we are no longer the Queen's subjects, but free men.

We take care of our own.

Last edited by Willamshakspear; 07-09-2022 at 09:58 PM.
Old 07-09-2022, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

i went to bunker about 2 weeks ago
not too many ladies? 4 to 5
i understand from the lady (on visa) with me said that they will usually alternate between a few places

like someone mentioned above the bucket price here is 52
Old 08-09-2022, 12:37 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
States deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willamshakspear View Post
Short FR on Echo

I went there 2 wks ago at 8pm. It is a small pub, next door to another. Almost could not find it. When one step in, it is the cashier counter placed at front on 1 side & other side as passageway into the main pub area about 10m X 10m, 9 group of tables. Not sure about upstairs as did not explore.

There were 4 tables occupied,& 4 SYT with the customers, probably regulars & didn't butterfly. One can sing in this pub. The singer had good voice, but unfortunately, the sound system is sub-par.

I ordered a tower, below $70. The lady manager was nice & asked me if I wanted a lady to accompany. Looking at the remaining 2 ladies seated on a sofa next to the cashier counter, I declined.

After 30mins, I left, with my beer tower remaining almost full. Perhaps I was too early, & the ambience was not there, or ladies.

I missed Club V. It was a friendly, popular & happening place pre-Covid era for 1st timer. It is no longer in Joo Chiat or even in Singapore. There is Pebbles pub still, also a popular place pre-Covid, but seemed to be full house everynite post Covid, yet to visit.
Echo was the past hidden playground with lots of orgies going inside the room. Can try the pub beside Echo, I saw quite a few syt coming in and out of it.
Old 08-09-2022, 02:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
i went to bunker about 2 weeks ago
not too many ladies? 4 to 5
i understand from the lady (on visa) with me said that they will usually alternate between a few places

like someone mentioned above the bucket price here is 52
Thanks bro for your short FR but with necessary to the point info to help other bros. May other bros be encouraged to do the same to help out others.
Old 08-09-2022, 07:06 PM
Samster

Planning to go 155 or pebbles alone later, any kakis?
Old 09-09-2022, 02:44 PM
Samster

Great night with a bro who came down to find me.

Pebbles and 155 was crowded and fun. We settled in pebbles, quality of girls look okay. Ratio is okay. 2nd round went to Agun, wow the beers are really the cheapest. Also quite crowded but close at 1am, too early haha.
Old 10-09-2022, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 9
Chiochio1 is one of the Best!Chiochio1 is one of the Best!Chiochio1 is one of the Best!

Quick FR for pub Echo

Went pub Echo on last Thursday night around 8pm. Ordered 1 bucket with 1 of my bro to chill drink look see..

Total gals around 10 working that night. Mummy will also approach you to pick a gal to support if your table got no gal. Tips range from $20, $30 to max $50 enough if gal never butterfly a lot..

Gals age are more toward late 20s, 1 or 2 syt. No issue for me and my bro to pick our poison as we prefer milf type. Hug, kiss ruba ruba abit no issue.

Around 9pm saw a group of gals (4 to 5) entering the pub & went upstair. Heard from my bro upstair got 4 to 5 ktv rooms can sing and small room around $200 ish (if I can recall).

Overall, chill place, if you like milf, sing and hidden gem, can try this place. Not fun, walk along the street got pebbles and other pubs too.

Total damage: 3 x buckets + $30 tips to my gal

Cheersss broooooo…..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1