The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-02-2013, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
The black market of PRC in Geylang, Latest Update in their Closing Deal Tactic

Recently I received a number of feedbacks or stories from my closed customer, so I think I should warn or check out whether is the story really true

Most of the PRCs in Geylang came up with s series of creative ideas to seduce and then rob you, in the end you will be helpless and feel stupid

They will dress up sexy along the street and then seduce you by telling you they charge only $25-30.

Then they will bring you to the room which charge $6-8

They will demand you to pay them the $30 cash first then they will keep into their wallet

After that, they will strip and lie on the bed to ask you to fuck them fast as there is a limited time frame

If you wan BJ, they will charge $10 more

THey also wont strip off everything, if you want to see them naked, $10 more

They only do missionary as they claimed everyone only does this position, for doggy and other trademark will cost $10 each

Then when you bonk on them, they wont move nor moan to make you feel stupid.

Under this case, will you still pay? I told them, if they pay those PRCs, then we guys are worst then prostitude because they treat us like a bunch of sex addict and sex slave
Old 09-02-2013, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18700 / Power: 19
wally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The black market of PRC in Geylang, Latest Update in their Closing Deal Tactic

If so cheap, then wont mind giving a try!
Old 10-02-2013, 02:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
iScrew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The black market of PRC in Geylang, Latest Update in their Closing Deal Tactic

bro you must have tactic to deal with all these fuckers. Cannot let them like the jiak you. I know sometimes us guys feel very defenceless when we are naked and bonking, but in order to be a man, you need to know how to control a bitch.

The best thing is, as a woman and being bonked, they are very scared too. So the next time you kena all these problamatic fuck, do these...

1. Slap her and tell her to shutup

not the soft slap but the hard kind, let her know you are those customer that pay liao and get what they want, not those virgin customer that kena con type.

if she talks again, slap her again and tell her to shutup, repeat this process a few times and they will learn not to talk nonsense anymore.

They dont give you the position they want?

2. Shove them into it

Yes sir, you read that right. Shove them into the position and fuck them, once they are in that position, lol their $10 for that position dont apply anymore.

And the final one for the real jialat case. If they are those fucked up ones and you really cant cum and you paid them liao do this...

3. Anal them

Take your cock out first, put lubricant, those whores should have it, apply more and wayang put into the pussy. In the missionary position the whores wont have a good view on whats going on. Give them a real anal suprise and continue whack a few deep strokes until they struggle and push you away.

They will scream and shout and scold, but you have gave them their just desserts. You can now put on your clothes and fuck off.

Hope this helps!
Old 10-02-2013, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 21
sta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by iScrew View Post
bro you must have tactic to deal with all these fuckers. Cannot let them like the jiak you. I know sometimes us guys feel very defenceless when we are naked and bonking, but in order to be a man, you need to know how to control a bitch.

The best thing is, as a woman and being bonked, they are very scared too. So the next time you kena all these problamatic fuck, do these...

not the soft slap but the hard kind, let her know you are those customer that pay liao and get what they want, not those virgin customer that kena con type.

if she talks again, slap her again and tell her to shutup, repeat this process a few times and they will learn not to talk nonsense anymore.

2. Shove them into it

Yes sir, you read that right. Shove them into the position and fuck them, once they are in that position, lol their $10 for that position dont apply anymore.

And the final one for the real jialat case. If they are those fucked up ones and you really cant cum and you paid them liao do this...

3. Anal them

Take your cock out first, put lubricant, those whores should have it, apply more and wayang put into the pussy. In the missionary position the whores wont have a good view on whats going on. Give them a real anal suprise and continue whack a few deep strokes until they struggle and push you away.

They will scream and shout and scold, but you have gave them their just desserts. You can now put on your clothes and fuck off.

Hope this helps!

Let them know we local are push over, sick of this PRC chicken doing all dirty trick.
Old 10-02-2013, 12:13 PM
Samster

LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Precisely.... but normally they got local pimp or someone to take care of them

If you anal or shove them, i think you will hardly crawl out of geylang

As you know over that area, is all their territory

Btw, you notice, in Geylang you only have Thai, PRcs, Indonesian, Phinoy but no SG gals.

However, all the sg gals market themselves over the internet and charge from $150-1000. You know they are robbing you, sadly more and more people is willing to pay for the price

Back to the point, we need to warn everyone in SBF and not to fall for their latest upsell tactic
Old 10-02-2013, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iScrew View Post

2. Shove them into it

3. Anal them

Hope this helps!
Bro, if you do all these, i think you can hardly crawl out of geylang or outside the house. Be careful...
Old 11-02-2013, 01:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
powe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks for the updates
Old 11-02-2013, 11:19 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 831 / Power: 15
raykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovePotion View Post
Recently I received a number of feedbacks or stories from my closed customer, so I think I should warn or check out whether is the story really true

Most of the PRCs in Geylang came up with s series of creative ideas to seduce and then rob you, in the end you will be helpless and feel stupid

They will dress up sexy along the street and then seduce you by telling you they charge only $25-30.

Then they will bring you to the room which charge $6-8

They will demand you to pay them the $30 cash first then they will keep into their wallet

After that, they will strip and lie on the bed to ask you to fuck them fast as there is a limited time frame

If you wan BJ, they will charge $10 more

THey also wont strip off everything, if you want to see them naked, $10 more

They only do missionary as they claimed everyone only does this position, for doggy and other trademark will cost $10 each

Then when you bonk on them, they wont move nor moan to make you feel stupid.

Under this case, will you still pay? I told them, if they pay those PRCs, then we guys are worst then prostitude because they treat us like a bunch of sex addict and sex slave
which area does this? lr 18/20?
Old 11-02-2013, 04:33 PM
Samster

I also not sure, they only mention is around the kopitiam. Those PRCs quote the price until damn low, around $20-30 then slowly plus plus
Old 11-02-2013, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: The black market of PRC in Geylang, Latest Update in their Closing Deal Tactic

Same technique applied in Euro countries like London

Add on $ for add ons (upsize)
Old 11-02-2013, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
humblewoman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Marketing at its best ..... thanks bro
Old 11-02-2013, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 12
GanKarChng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Everything cheap comes with a CATCH bro Love Potion
Old 11-02-2013, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

pak, u bonk in london also ah
oh.. lidat one ...that means must ask/negotiate exactly what they provide before deal or no deal ..
so far i no experience with streetwalkers, only had legal hse.
is it with prc or even with other nationals also ? kopitiam? which one? thks.

as for the iscrew method of slapping and such ...walau, i heard those gerls got ppl look after them one leh.
i dun dare. i would use lovepotion if i hav ...

Last edited by bonkning; 11-02-2013 at 09:59 PM.
Old 11-02-2013, 11:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovePotion View Post
I also not sure, they only mention is around the kopitiam. Those PRCs quote the price until damn low, around $20-30 then slowly plus plus
============
complain to case, small claims court, their embassy & also post on QQ to shame them.
UFO kena jialat jilat by these chickens but damn siat suay, he still tip them!
so who spoil the market - pimps? chickens? or kam lang kia like UFO?
Old 11-02-2013, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Price quoted I may think of is Lor 20 ... nom rate is 40 .. 50 ... 60 ... rm 6 n incl cd but for 20 to 30 mins only ..... they dum bath n wanted to finish off fast
But do encounter good one but rare

never pay 1st n if she ask too much just walk out ... u only lost $6
Happy New Year bros
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1