The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 10-12-2022, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
skullkendy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=910739&highlight=fon

FR for Fon from Lust

Looks: 8.5/10 has SYT features when she smiles
Body: 9/10 small frame body, not fat at all, and and nice natural soft boobs.
Bbbj: 8/10 took her time here. No rushing while making sure my cock was well lubricated
FJ: 8.5/10 with her you’re in it for a ride, literally. She rides me really fast could see that her eyes was literally in Lust and pleasure.
GFE: like an innocent gf
Old 10-12-2022, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 865 / Power: 20
AhKel is a splendid one to beholdAhKel is a splendid one to beholdAhKel is a splendid one to beholdAhKel is a splendid one to beholdAhKel is a splendid one to beholdAhKel is a splendid one to beholdAhKel is a splendid one to behold

Rain from A1

Old bird will be familiar with her. However it's my 1st time booking.
Previous fr are mostly accurate. She look more cute than chio compared to her pics.
Bbbj and fj I will consider above average. What stands out is her happy go lucky and ting tong character. Can chat abt anything but the with help of Google translate la.
Can consider rtf given the landmines nowdays
Old 10-12-2022, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Knazik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for May(KINGDOM888)

Location area G. If you know, you know

Looks 7/10 Looks slightly different than in photos

Body 9/10 smooth skin with boobs that's nice to lick n suck

French 8.5/10 started off with slow passionate frenching

Catbath 10/10 will slowly use her skillful tongue to lick almost everywhere

Bbbj 9/10 Speechless. One of the best to have suck me before. Can take deep and long session.

Fj 9/10 pussy gets wet and tight after humping for awhile. Hearing her moaning makes my didi buey tahan

Gfe 9/10 will chit chat and cuddle after each shots

Quite a gem as she will really take care of your needs without you having to initiate anything. Heard she will be going back sometime next week
Old 10-12-2022, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 2
yandaomilkman is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryandaomilkman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My fr for Soda of Club Friday

When Soda greeted me at the door, I get the secret affair with my female co-worker vibe because of her more mature look. Her body is sexy slim and complimented by her nicely enhanced boobs that are nice for grabbing and playing with. The bbbj, a lot of skill. Wet and slurping and I cannot stop looking at her taking in my cock in her mouth. The view just power. FJ she was very accommodating and very horny. It was both of us making passionate secret lover sex. Service oriented with pleasant attitude from her.

Essence to good health is laughter and happiness and everything in moderation. Too much of anything is bad for your health.

But everyday have sex is good.
Old 10-12-2022, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 2
melvin8341 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymelvin8341 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Had a session with Nelly last night from club friday

This is my first time trying Laos lady and my experience was mind blowing.

Nelly looks so much beautiful in real life... Photos do her injustice.
This photo resembles her the most in real life

When i first entered her room, was greeted by her in a black lacy dress. She lead me to her room and undress me and bring me to shower. During shower she was very attentive and clean every part of my body... plus points for her being hygienic. After shower, we went back to bed and action starts.. I couldn't describe how much i enjoyed but she literally kiss and lick me from head down until i was hard rock! Her blowjob is another area that deserves mention. She keep licking, sucking, balls licking and deep throat actions wet and sloppy until i couldn't control and exploded in her mouth.

She clean up and we cuddle on bed. She was so hardworking and keep playing with my dick and nipple licking until i got hard again. This time no more CIM, i pumped her for good 20 mins on multiple position until she came twice! Finally finished her in missionary and exploded everything on her body...

We showered together before i leave. First time trying laos girl and exceed my expectations so much.

RTF: Yes already booked her for Sunday!
Old 10-12-2022, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
xssmlxl is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=9...ighlight=apple

Apple - Seduction

Looks: bubbly with a GND appearance
Body: nice curvy body, busty
Boobs: nice natural size
Painting: wet by the touch of my tongue and constant moaning from her
Bbbj: suction is good, sloppy, and she use her hand and mouth like pro
FJ: solid, especially when she fucks me that time a lot of piak piak sound.
GFE: 9/10
Rtf: got chemistry
Old 10-12-2022, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3513 / Power: 16
shyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond repute

Decided to make time to write it more details (photos from my 1st rushed FR)

Had the pleasure of spending time with her. She was petite, with short hair, giving her a unique and attractive ah Lian style. In person, she was even more stunning, and I found myself immediately smitten with her.

Her body was slim and well-maintained, with small, soft breasts that were the perfect size for her frame. Her skin was a dark Thai tan, with a light stretch mark on her stomach that was barely noticeable. She also had a number of tattoo around her body which totally turns me on. Despite her petite size, she had a nice, perky butt that was a joy to behold.

Service:
The girl was very passionate, and as soon as I entered the room she immediately started Frenching me. She kissed me non-stop throughout the session, with a lot of tongue and a wild, passionate intensity. She was a fantastic kisser, and I thoroughly enjoyed the time we spent Frenching. We even took things to the shower, where we continued to kiss and touch each other.

Her oral skills were also top-notch. She gave me a long, slow blowjob that was very satisfying. She took her time, slowly polishing each side of my balls before moving up to the shaft of my cock. The suction was firm and there was plenty of saliva, which only added to the pleasure. I eventually took control and gave her a deepthroating, which she obligned to without hesitation.

The lovemaking was incredible. She was already very wet and ready for action, so we didn't need any lube. She quickly put on a condom and started to ride me with a lot of enthusiasm. We changed positions several times, with me eventually carrying her and thrusting hard and deep. She was very vocal throughout, moaning and whining as I pounded into her. We were both sweating profusely by the end, and I could feel the heat radiating from her body as we moved together.

After we finished, we cuddled and chatted for a while. She was very friendly and attentive, and seemed to genuinely enjoy my company. There was no rush or lack of enthusiasm on her part, which I greatly appreciated. She even stayed with me for a while after the session to chat and cuddle, which was a nice touch.

Overall, I had a fantastic time with this girl. She was beautiful, passionate, and skilled in the art of lovemaking. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a fun and satisfying experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyboiboi View Post
RP - PAMMY

OVERALL REMARKS: 99.99% HAPPY
All of photos title: Let you see everything but let you see nth

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread...7#post21872147

Trying to break my 4,000 Points, if you like the review, just up me
Old 10-12-2022, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 2
MrRattata deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for August from Club Friday

August is a very service oriented lady. Hardworking and aim to please. She was friendly and accommodating throughout the session. Previous FR she really horny and moans damn high turn me on a lot. The sex was great and her responses with her moans really make the sex like passionate girlfriend sex. Her body is slim, very sexy type I like. Her natural boobs very nice to grab and again her heavy breathing and horny moans when I suck and lick her nipples, amazing.

Looks: 7/10
Body: 8/10
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
GFE: 9/10

Recommended. Thumbs up service. No disappointment.
Old 10-12-2022, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 865 / Power: 20
AhKel is a splendid one to beholdAhKel is a splendid one to beholdAhKel is a splendid one to beholdAhKel is a splendid one to beholdAhKel is a splendid one to beholdAhKel is a splendid one to beholdAhKel is a splendid one to behold

Rtf rain from a1

2nd visit to rain and its crazy. I haven't even shower alrdy pull down my pants and blow.
Caps on and ride me like no tmr. Asked her if she do meet up in bkk but she say she don't do so.
Well she is going back soon so will try to rtf before she is gone for good.
Old 10-12-2022, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

You should meet her 4 years ago when she came last time before COVID, that young slender body and innocent stunning face was priceless to fuck for whole day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dymotik View Post
House : Club Friday

Girl : Maria

She is not commercial type and so will take time to warm up but once you get to know her...feel like your girlfriend...

So far, I book a 90 mins and then after two hours later, I went for a RTF...

Today, another RTF...
Old 10-12-2022, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 6
HyperBeasts is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHyperBeasts is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corate View Post
Glad that my FR help

Happy Cheonging bro!
Yeah man bro . Appreciate
Old 10-12-2022, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 5
Bolt01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Jasmine from Empire6969

LOCATION: Hotel in RLD. No check in required. Booking is a breeze. Cfm slots within mins. Given small body towel

LOOK: 90% similar to photo. Slim SYT with long hair. Smooth skin with Thai tan. Can pass off as a uni student. Have a naval piercing. She looks very cute when she smiles

BOOBS: C cup, man made. Still soft to touch. allows zhut zhut and fondling with no complains

Massage: simple massage on the thigh

FJ: accommodative.used to be shaven down below but now have stubs growing out. Allows painting but likes it slow. When u do it right, u will be rewarded with high stereo from here. Did 3 positions, missionary, cowgirl and standing doggy. Her stamina for cowgirl is not high but she can take heavy pounding.

BJ: sensual with occasional DT. Though she had braces but no teeth feeling.

FRENCH: passionate like lover. Tongue fight and won't siam from any frenching

GFE: cuddle tgt for chit chat in between shots. GFE here is quite high.

RETURN:YES. She is going back soon so catch her quickly
Old 10-12-2022, 04:23 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
daddywankee is Cool - loads of Potential

Nana - Empire

First time writing FR because Empire is a steady stable. Visited Nana last week and had a solid session!

Looks : 9/10 close to pics shown. She’s a thick voluptuous woman so not suitable for petite lovers. Nice thick butt which ass lovers will enjoy.
Boobs : 10/10 natural D’s
Room : clean
Bbbj : 9/10 (DT lovers will appreciate!)
Gfe : 10/10
FJ : 10/10
Pussy : 10/10 (shaved and odourless!)

Rtf : yes if I have the time!

Overall 9.5/10 experience for me.
Old 10-12-2022, 04:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
yamil0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ellen
https://t.me/+wKh02lhzkTVhYTk1
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=909988

OKT Generally fast to reply, and will answer your questions. Polite and friendly!

Location/RoomCentral/east location, room a bit small but no issue.

Look No bait and switch for sure..

Service really good service, very enthu

GFE : Very friendly and chatty. 100% no commercial feel. From moment I stepped in, feel like meeting gf/sweet heart

BBBJ Took DT like a champ.

FJ Will do everything that i requested

Pretty good overall bonk

Old 10-12-2022, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
ciclaly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=911050

Looks: Better looking in person

Location: Everything was perfect except that the toilet was a little small

Body: Shapely with meat at the right places.

BBBJ: Above average skills

Overall: She’s very playful which i like, will go again if have time
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1