The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-11-2021, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 5
fitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jansen82 View Post
Sisi just arrived..so fast going back?
cause si si is on travel pass. so she go back for cny first bro
Old 19-11-2021, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitlou View Post
cause si si is on travel pass. so she go back for cny first bro
Hard to get extended la haha
Old 19-11-2021, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
branzzz111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Eva.. Agreed with previous FRs. Annoying thing is everything must top up like budget airlines

Looks:7/10
Massage: 3/10 just finger pressing
Boobs: 7/10
Body: 7/10
RTM: No
Old 19-11-2021, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 537 / Power: 4
Diudiu is a glorious beacon of lightDiudiu is a glorious beacon of lightDiudiu is a glorious beacon of lightDiudiu is a glorious beacon of lightDiudiu is a glorious beacon of lightDiudiu is a glorious beacon of light

How does those MLs from w*ll**ss spas in HC tread compare with SLG MLs?
Old 19-11-2021, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 942 / Power: 18
malaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to behold

hi bros, been on and off within the scene for a while but now im back. any recommendations for MLs who shower with you? been a long time since i've experienced this from the good old days and damn, i miss it...
Old 19-11-2021, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 916 / Power: 11
freedIan is a splendid one to beholdfreedIan is a splendid one to beholdfreedIan is a splendid one to beholdfreedIan is a splendid one to beholdfreedIan is a splendid one to beholdfreedIan is a splendid one to beholdfreedIan is a splendid one to beholdfreedIan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
For me, it isn't about being able to chiong safely without fear of raids.

Yes, that hotel is jam packed with white carded FLs and MLs, so there's no danger of raids. But that wasn't the problem.

For me, MW's infamy began a few years back. There were so many sex workers converged in one location, and they all seemed to have banded together, colluded and started practising very bad work ethics. There were constant bait and switch tactics, diverting customers to their friends room if she lacked business, rushed sessions, sub par looking old milfs, etc. It appeared like a place of landmines and rip offs.

Then Covid hit and for me that hotel became even less desirable because of the sheer human footfall and transient visitors. The sheer volume of people clustered in one location frightened me. It was also used for SHN which didn't help the perception of safety.

However, I must admit, I feel things are slightly changing for the better recently. There are some better FLs and MLs there now who have helped improve the reputation. Also the hotel constantly sanitizes I think. I have visited Tang Tang and a couple of FLs there in the last couple of months, though tbh I'm still not entirely comfortable. Lol
Agreed. Realizing I was baited and switched earlier this year, I requested to leave even after ML washed me in FN as I was disgusted. Sliver lining is, I asked her to quote an exit price and she didn't want a dime and I left the premise blue balled.

Since the incident I have somewhat blacklist MW along with the reasons u mentioned. It's unfortunate that Tang tang is in MW as I felt the location doesn't do her justice and she could have done so much better if she is otherwise located.

Anyway, upped you for good penmanship. Loved it.
Old 19-11-2021, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1604 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40335 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by malaylover View Post
hi bros, been on and off within the scene for a while but now im back. any recommendations for MLs who shower with you? been a long time since i've experienced this from the good old days and damn, i miss it...
Upped u back Thxs bro

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 19-11-2021, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
blahblahblah123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/massage-lily/

anyone tried before?
Old 19-11-2021, 06:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
riyangou is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi, can any kind bro help me out by pm me Lu Lu wechat?

I have her old wechat but she changed when she returned. and I have problem making an appt cos my old prepaid no. used in the records expired
Old 19-11-2021, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Btbh View Post
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/xing-xing-massage/

Wanted something vanilla since it’s been awhile and to see if the scene has improved but was disappointed.

Girl is tall prob around 168ish which helps cause if she was short I prob put her in the chubby category. Face not as slim, she has a double chin and photos and nose also ps to make it look sharper. Hj was very vanilla and doesn’t allow you to suck her tits which is decent sized but that’s cause she’s not slim.

At $120 you can get way better deals out there. Maybe not as young as her but def slimmer, toner, prettier and also more and better services. She’s a pleasant girl but looks wise she is like the ktv you choose from the line up cause all the good ones are already taken and you settle with the best of the meh catergory lol

Won’t rtm

her new pic update does make her look more desirable.
Old 19-11-2021, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
F

For me, MW's infamy began a few years back. There were so many sex workers converged in one location, and they all seemed to have banded together, colluded and started practising very bad work ethics. There were constant bait and switch tactics, diverting customers to their friends room if she lacked business, rushed sessions, sub par looking old milfs, etc. It appeared like a place of landmines and rip offs.
I agree with you on this part. The switch tactics were really really bad then.
And definitely "cleanse" over the last years.
And the hotel management has really improved the cleanliness and the people staying there. Which is why I say it is relatively safe.
Just a personal opinion. Others may defer in experience
Old 19-11-2021, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diudiu View Post
How does those MLs from w*ll**ss spas in HC tread compare with SLG MLs?
If you are okay with the limitations, I'll say most of them are better than SLG
So it comes down to what you seek
Old 20-11-2021, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 10
charles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by malaylover View Post
Hmm you can try 7 princess? She will shower for you clean clean…
Old 20-11-2021, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by charles19 View Post
Hmm you can try 7 princess? She will shower for you clean clean…
Aini also one of it.. haha
Old 20-11-2021, 09:58 AM
Not Activated

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1137 / Power: 0
di1on has much to be proud ofdi1on has much to be proud ofdi1on has much to be proud ofdi1on has much to be proud ofdi1on has much to be proud ofdi1on has much to be proud ofdi1on has much to be proud ofdi1on has much to be proud ofdi1on has much to be proud of

For the bosses here, have anyone here tried this https://www.sweetgems.org/ before ?
Have a few nice lookin taiwanese ML but never see any FR from the bros.

Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1