The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-06-2022, 09:21 AM
Who Am I ?

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1272 / Power: 66
Matrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Don’t think so. Here is for those with advertisement paid.
By the way, the girl you are referring looks like ba bao li. If it is her, good quality and cute looking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieth1234 View Post
Is this the right thread?

https://isyou-7.com/model/xiao-ai-2570/

Anyone up before? any review?
Old 14-06-2022, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 10
ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!
https://sglonelyguy-12.com/you-you-massage/

Visited her recently.
MILF. Looks discount 10%.
Nice boobs and butt. Lickable nipples.
Stay alone.
Great massage. Will prepare drink before and after session.
Quite wild when turn her on.
Love getting paint.

But towel very small. But will help to dry you after shower.
Not time watcher.Stay beyond 1 hour.

RTM yes. To see if she can be as wild as LN.
Old 14-06-2022, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 998 / Power: 13
sidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
the poodle in the video is in sg with her or back in china ?

feels very weird to have a poodle around
Old 14-06-2022, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1535 / Power: 14
rrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Anyone aware of anan is temp delist or rtc?
Not responding on wechat..
Hope she fine..
Old 14-06-2022, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 33
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Found this other site called Sweetgems
https://www.sweetgems.co
the girls listed there seems to be quite different from the usual sites like SLG, impmm, ++vip. Maybe have some overlap?

It seems there are many "Taiwanese" and "Malaysians" listed. Any bros tried before? Any good?
Old 14-06-2022, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 16
Terminus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTerminus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTerminus is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Three reviews:

Yang Yang - https://sglonelyguy-12.com/yang-yang-massage/
Looks: 5/10 Average looks. Similar to her current photo
Boobs: I think B
Massage: 9/10 Good. Cracks neck and back too
BBBJ: 8/10 Lots of pattern. She said that she was a trainer from Dongguan last time
FJ: 7/10 Normal, nothing much surprising
GFE: 8/10 Talks alot
RTF: If want a good massage with FJ.

Yi Yi - https://sglonelyguy-12.com/yiyi-massage/
Looks: 6/10 Average looks. Photoshopped alot.
Boobs: B+
Massage: 9/10 Good. She is also a trained masseur like Yang Yang
BBBJ: 7/10
CIM: top up required
GFE: 7/10 Chatty too
RTM: If want to have a good massage with CIM.

Qian Qian - https://sglonelyguy-12.com/massage-qian-qian/
Looks: 9/10 Really is chiobu
Boobs: C+
Massage: 7/10 Not professionally trained but not piano.
BJ: 7/10 Uses some kind of plastic wrap. Was patient when i took longer to finish.
GFE: 6/10 At the start, she chat abit. After that ending, like just stand there wait for me to dress up and go. Maybe she is tired I dunno.
RTM: Don't really like the wrap thingy. But is a chiobu, so most prob will return.

PS: do Up me if you find the reviews useful
Old 14-06-2022, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Please do your due research leh lol..

This ML is not new and has changed named a few times..

Someone I know tried her a while back and let's just say he didn't even consider to RTM lol..
he's hardcore promoter of her
Old 14-06-2022, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrr9g View Post
Not responding on wechat..
Hope she fine..
Hopefully. Was planning a visit to her this weekend.
Old 14-06-2022, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

Recently craving for a CIM, saw few good FR between Gao Mei and Lemon. Wondering which one should I go..hmmm..
Gao Mei seems abit old, Lemon doesnt state her cim price, wonder how much will need to topup.

Yang Yang seems like a good choice too. Too many choices. Hhaha
Old 14-06-2022, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 584 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3733 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidjames92 View Post
the poodle in the video is in sg with her or back in china ?

feels very weird to have a poodle around
No poodle with her to watch her give U a HJ. Lol. Location is Convenient with parking and mrt within walking distance.
Old 14-06-2022, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2659 / Power: 13
beargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-12.com/baby-massage/

Finally managed to book Baby after trying so long, according to her; apparently i was in their [put aeroplane] list, cuz i messaged them and hiam their location too far lol

Looks: i will say 70-80% close to the photos on the web except for the complexion but still consider SYT to me, my cup of tea at least

Body: petite, looks shorter than i expected but very huggable, perky boobs, butt small but nice to squeeze

Massage: no expectation since i was there for the deed but she put in effort to at least massage me till i cool down (i was rushing to be there on time) probably for abt 15-20min.

Sensual: After the massage she started running her fingers and finger nails all over my back, then to the balls and butt, teasing but not rushy, taking the time to arouse me before asking me to turn over. Slowly remove her nightie and continue running her fingers all over the groin area instead of stroking my lil bro.
Then comes the sexcited part for me; she started moving herself and sit on my groin, and start grinding like riding me while i grab and fondle with her perky boobs. Super GFE; as she lie down by my side and started HJ while cat bathing my chest. After releasing she will still lie down by ur side and chit chat about her daily stuff till the time is up.

RTM: definitely will, the GFE feel is nonpareil, worth the cab fare i paid to travelled down (since i was running late xD)
Care to share.
Old 14-06-2022, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 618 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute
想太多了

you think too much bro.

just read what i wrote for what it is, no need to read between the lines and extrapolate.

i visited her a few times when she first came, it was quite good, then she got popular and hard to book and that was it for me. Last yr after she resurfaced from a long hiatus, i visited again and found her in bad shape. That's all.

chionging rules apply to every girl, ymmv. peace out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Uhm.. How does her getting bao-ed automatically warrants her the AP tag, especially when choices during that time was plenty with the CZ/JS gang also getting in full swing?

It's great u managed to enjoy your sessions but I found her really cmi..

Also, u mentioning her eating disorders and social anxiety is supposed to make us feel sorry for her?
bro check out all the reliable portals, see the prices on offer, then look at this site, ask yourself if the pictures look better and then do a price comparison. if it's too good to be true, it probably is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
the girls listed there seems to be quite different from the usual sites like SLG, impmm, ++vip. Maybe have some overlap?

It seems there are many "Taiwanese" and "Malaysians" listed. Any bros tried before? Any good?

Last edited by HalimahYakult; 14-06-2022 at 03:59 PM. Reason: .
Old 14-06-2022, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 21
dieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post

It seems there are many "Taiwanese" and "Malaysians" listed. Any bros tried
before? Any good?

https://www.sweetgems.co/min-nbsp-hui-nbsp

Anyone try her overnight before? Is she really from Taiwan?
Old 14-06-2022, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 8
youngfresh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyoungfresh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone tried this new gal?

https://sglonelyguy-12.com/fei-er-massage/
Old 14-06-2022, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 21
dieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to behold
Re: fly aeroplane

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpresident View Post
tried booking xiaoxue for 3 Fridays already (only Friday free)...
1st time, no suitable timeslot..

2nd time fixed time but she change timing quite last minute - 1 hour before and i cannot make it, so cancelled..

3rd time fixed timing, she also called earlier and confirm the timing with me.
i reach 10 mins earlier and let her know.. during scheduled time she called ask me to walk nearer, so i did, then she say wait for her..
waited 10 mins, she then msg me and say sorry she got something on and cancelled!

maybe i am not in the whitelist so low priority, maybe i not yandao.. but first time gana fly aeroplane until like that

shd i try again this Fri? haha..
Don’t waste time la. You are customer and she make you wait. Move on.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1