The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-09-2022, 07:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kunikny View Post
Visited a certain ML 36D L**i not located at central but was sorely disappointed with a pair of obviously enhanced boobies that were advertised as natural then jump in with a surprised top up of sam sip mid-way for bbbj that lasted for all of nung minute or less with close to zero massage and finally end up with a sore dick after what feels like an extended violent jerk off session with her hand RTM: No!
I think no need to be so cryptic. Bros will benefit from your post a lot more if we knew who you were referring to. Cheers
Old 30-09-2022, 07:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 9
kaisiong is one of the Best!kaisiong is one of the Best!kaisiong is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by luxury88 View Post
Brother Mindy JG is more on treatment type. She will pull the veins and press only around the area. Basically not much touching or press on pennis. You won't have the urge to release becuase she is one of the most painful I have encountered. Massage and back stepping also quite good.
Yes understand hers is more for treatment. But is she attractive? Actually I had Juagen by ling ling jie b4. Just tot that the experience will be better if it's done by a more attractive ml, release anot not important.
Old 30-09-2022, 08:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You won't have the urge to release becuase she is one of the most painful I have encountered. Massage and back stepping also quite good.
I really hope this is ok for you guys. Cos when the body is experiencing immense pain, it is usually the body signalling to you that things are not quite right. I don't know.

Anyway, I tried some famous JG a few years ago, which left me with a totally opposite effect. Instead of making me stronger, my dicky felt tired and weak for almost a week. So I never did it again. Maybe it's just me. Idk.
Old 30-09-2022, 08:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2799 / Power: 18
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kunikny View Post
Visited a certain ML 36D L**i not located at central but was sorely disappointed with a pair of obviously enhanced boobies that were advertised as natural then jump in with a surprised top up of sam sip mid-way for bbbj that lasted for all of nung minute or less with close to zero massage and finally end up with a sore dick after what feels like an extended violent jerk off session with her hand RTM: No!

It don't make sense at all if you are not releasing the name of ML
Others will fall into the same trap...so what is the point of your MR?
Old 30-09-2022, 08:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2799 / Power: 18
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorong8 View Post
Any ML allow kisses or french?

Of course there are some, but are you prepare to kiss or french any ML?
Old 30-09-2022, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 14
luxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
Yes understand hers is more for treatment. But is she attractive? Actually I had Juagen by ling ling jie b4. Just tot that the experience ill be better if it's done by a more attractive ml, release anot not important.
If compared to ling ling jie, I would say Mindy wins her on every aspect. She is tall and have a well maintained figure. Face wont reject and looks much younger than her age. She can chat with you everything.
Old 30-09-2022, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3563 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Just did a quick browse through SLG, realised so many of the gals are in spas.
Old 30-09-2022, 11:12 AM
Samster

kaisiong is one of the Best!kaisiong is one of the Best!kaisiong is one of the Best!
Quote:
If compared to ling ling jie, I would say Mindy wins her on every aspect. She is tall and have a well maintained figure. Face wont reject and looks much younger than her age. She can chat with you everything.
Bro, if dun compare against ling ling jie but in terms of overall ml, how will u rate mindy's look or even how will u rate ling ling jie's look, lol?
Old 30-09-2022, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 927 / Power: 8
VodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to behold

Tried searching fr for mandy but not much. how is her jugg comparable to rayna, jj or linlin?

https://sglonelyguy-15.com/massage-mandy/
Old 30-09-2022, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 471 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Bro, if dun compare against ling ling jie but in terms of overall ml, how will u rate mindy's look or even how will u rate ling ling jie's look, lol?

Bro I tried ling ling jie before and I agree that Mindy looks better than her in every aspect. But then again, if ling ling jie is a 5, Mindy is at least an 8 coz she's younger and well maintained.

But note that it's no release after Mindy's JG.. if you want release then it's best to look for other ML.
Old 30-09-2022, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Bro I tried ling ling jie before and I agree that Mindy looks better than her in every aspect. But then again, if ling ling jie is a 5, Mindy is at least an 8 coz she's younger and well maintained.

But note that it's no release after Mindy's JG.. if you want release then it's best to look for other ML.
Bro noted and thanks for the update. But ling ling jie, I will not rate 5 for look, maybe NA, lol
Old 30-09-2022, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 471 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Bro noted and thanks for the update. But ling ling jie, I will not rate 5 for look, maybe NA, lol
Well, I was using her as a baseline for comparison, but I think looks for both are not really applicable as it's the treatment kind, and definitely not sensual HJ.
Old 30-09-2022, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Well, I was using her as a baseline for comparison, but I think looks for both are not really applicable as it's the treatment kind, and definitely not sensual HJ.
Not really mah. If u get Jin Yingji or HeYingying to do JG, sure applicable even if both dun release for u.

Last edited by kaisiong; 30-09-2022 at 02:12 PM.
Old 30-09-2022, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 8
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VodkaMenthol View Post
Tried searching fr for mandy but not much. how is her jugg comparable to rayna, jj or linlin?

https://sglonelyguy-15.com/massage-mandy/
her previous name was shui duo duo
search and you will find FRs
Old 30-09-2022, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 841 / Power: 7
Pj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to behold

Any kind soul can share AnAn WeChat?
https://sglonelyguy-15.com/massage-an-an/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1