The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-10-2022, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 14
dodo.dodo is a name known to alldodo.dodo is a name known to alldodo.dodo is a name known to alldodo.dodo is a name known to alldodo.dodo is a name known to alldodo.dodo is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Anyone know if anybody the masseuse provide eyebrows trimming?
Old 13-10-2022, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milo80 View Post
Just visited Dora,
Since all fav LL, JJ, KK, TT timing buay gum so decided to pay this young lass a visit.
Overall as per the Ads, what you see is what you get. For me i felt she's was cute
Nice Boobs at least a D on her small frame.
Worth $120
Recommend for her Boobs and looks.
The area she stayed is not convenient for bros who take public transport.

My rotation list (
https://sglonelyguy-16.com/linlin-massage/--- must go for her sensual, really lots of GFE until i buay tahan with her but she got her limits.

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/jingjing-massage/--- she's also another one with good GFE and good sensual for me. would be great if you able to click

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/kiki-massage/--- among all, she's got the best look with great figure.

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/tang-tang-massage/--- i think no need to say much about her.

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/dora-massage/--- young lass with good figure, need more bros to guide and up her level.

wonder if Dora does more than advertised...
Old 13-10-2022, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of

Is there any ML with JG and release, from the SLG section that can recommend?
Old 13-10-2022, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40349 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sashimiudon View Post
For the ML called Emily
(Not sure if can post the direct SLG link)

I don’t usually write reviews. On and off kena those bad services i’ll just let it go. This one Im writing really made me pen down these review. And Im still feeling disgusted as I recall the details..

Booked an early appointment (about 1pm) and reached 30mins early. Was told to wait which I am totally ok cos I was the one who reach early. Happily waited for further instructions. Phonecall came and instructed to go to blah blah blah.

When the door open, 1st red flag: she looks nothing like the picture. I should had just walked away but never mind, perhaps the meitu gao gao until the actual person only look like 20% of the picture. (and mind you, the picture posted not say super chio)

2nd red flag. She was sniffling away. She told me cos she just woke up. Ok fine, it happens once a while to me too. The sinus problem when just woke up. But we are just 30mins early from my booking, she just woke up? Ok i thought forget it. Hopefully the sinus will clear off mid session. I WAS SO WRONG

SHE WAS SNIFFLING and take tissues to wipe her mucus away AS SHE WAS MASSAGING ME!! WTF MAN

I thought to myself, give another 10 mins.
10mins passed, give another 10mins. 

FUCK!

she excused herself to go toilet. AND BLOW HER NOSE!!!

ok i thought after blowing it out will be ok. FUCK ME, im wrong again. She came back snifffling and since her nose blocked, she had to exhaled from her mouth. FUCK. the morning breath + cigarette smell… KNN

(As I was typing this, i had to take a break cos the thought made me feel nauseous again)

I was hoping she faster ask me flip over and shake my cock and let me get the fuck out.

NOPE

She proceeded to lick my back with her tiny tits rubbing and i wonder the wet feeling is her licking or her mucus dripping. FUCK FUCK FUCK

and here comes the best part: She finally ask me turn over

then she start to shake my cock is the MOST ROBOT motion that i ever kena. imagine para para dance move while holding the cock. and her eyes just stare blankly at you. not the slightest teasing.

Ask to touch her boobs (cos i on and off going limp already). she said wait.

ask to zhut.. need to top up. wtf

just force myself to shoot and shower and get the fuck out.

Till now, my sex drive is 0 from this experience. and i still cry myself to sleep every night
Pls take a ART test bro
Old 13-10-2022, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Pipikia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/xin-xin-massage/

Hi bro, not sure if this is the right tread but have any one find xin xin before
Old 13-10-2022, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 14
dodo.dodo is a name known to alldodo.dodo is a name known to alldodo.dodo is a name known to alldodo.dodo is a name known to alldodo.dodo is a name known to alldodo.dodo is a name known to all

Quote:
Landmine Alert!
https://sglonelyguy-16.com/gina-massage/
Old 13-10-2022, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 16
Milo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea171717 View Post
If only can choose one, who you will recommend?

For sensual ------ LL or TT
For looks with handful grip ---- KK or Dora
For boobs ---- JJ

All i recommend

Last edited by Milo80; 13-10-2022 at 08:17 PM. Reason: minor editing
Old 13-10-2022, 08:34 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Irving123 is Cool - loads of Potential

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/jasmine-massage/

After a long break, I came back to this scene, tried jasmine, the massage focused on my shoulders and waist, and I really felt my muscles relax after that. The room is clean, parking is convenient, will RTM!
Old 13-10-2022, 08:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 33
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

any one know if anything happen to chinatown hebe? a couple of bros here including myself tried to reach her but no reply. totally no sound no pic after her last WC moments yesterday.
Old 13-10-2022, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 4
Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pipikia View Post
https://sglonelyguy-16.com/xin-xin-massage/

Hi bro, not sure if this is the right tread but have any one find xin xin before
Yes bro, I remember I left a review for her few months ago. Do a search
Old 13-10-2022, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 14
xinsuile is one of the Best!xinsuile is one of the Best!xinsuile is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/ki-ki-massage/

FR for one of my rotating regulars

Make a quick call to Kiki to check on her availability and just nice her timing matched the time i am free.
She asked me if she wanted to try her new skill where she went to pay JG master to learn the art of "zhua geng". I onz her immediately since I'm a usual goer for JG. She performed her usual back-stepping and finger press for the start and shortly hinted to me to flip over for JG, sensual and release.

JG: 8/10 For a beginner, I will say she delivered a fairly decent job in which she capture most of the key gestures, spots, and veins.
Sensual and Release: 9/10 Her styles and boundaries are something to my liking so..YMMV

Even though she never posted JG as part of services in SLG, interested bros who looking for a decent JG (More sensual than pain) by a pretty lady, can consider her as one of the choices..

tell her in advance u want to try JG.

Cheers bros!!
Old 13-10-2022, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2379 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodo.dodo View Post
this ml already legend status. i think only new chiongsters or those out of the scene for too long will kena.
Old 13-10-2022, 10:38 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4092 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42125 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milo80 View Post
Just visited Dora,
Since all fav LL, JJ, KK, TT timing buay gum so decided to pay this young lass a visit.
Overall as per the Ads, what you see is what you get. For me i felt she's was cute
Nice Boobs at least a D on her small frame.
Worth $120
Recommend for her Boobs and looks.
The area she stayed is not convenient for bros who take public transport.

My rotation list (
https://sglonelyguy-16.com/linlin-massage/ must go for her sensual, really lots of GFE until i buay tahan with her but she got her limits.

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/jingjing-massage/ she's also another one with good GFE and good sensual for me. would be great if you able to click

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/kiki-massage/ among all, she's got the best look with great figure.

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/tang-tang-massage/ i think no need to say much about her.

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/dora-massage/ young lass with good figure, need more bros to guide and up her level.
Among your gals, Kiki is the best in term of look and figure. I dun treat her like ml, I treat her as a high class night club gal. Every time I meet her, I hug and kiss her, tkss for about 20 min, just what I normally did in night club. Later she will strip me and lead me to the bath room (but I bath alone )

Later proceed to bed, will foreplay with her just like treating my mistress. Did everything but no sex, cos she said she is not ready. It's ok for me cos 心急吃不到热豆腐。

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 13-10-2022, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

looks like there's a new 36D fei fei
Old 13-10-2022, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 16
Milo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Among your gals, Kiki is the best in term of look and figure. I dun treat her like ml, I treat her as a high class night club gal. Every time I meet her, I hug and kiss her, tkss for about 20 min, just what I normally did in night club. Later she will strip me and lead me to the bath room (but I bath alone )

Later proceed to bed, will foreplay with her just like treating my mistress. Did everything but no sex, cos she said she is not ready. It's ok for me cos 心急吃不到热豆腐。
You the man
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1