The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-10-2022, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 14
Lustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Been busy for a while and finally got time to visit Tang Tang since I never had the chance to visit her in her earlier stint

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/tang-tang-massage/

Friendly chiobu and while the room was quite dark, i think the last photo of her in the jacket is the closest to her current look. Stats listed is accurate to me.

Staying alone in an apartment which is not exactly a condo in the East side with lots of good food around. Discreet place and probably not suitable for foot soldiers though.

Massage was ok, got effort but not pro level. Sensual and playability probably around Angel's standard. Really good figure with nice-sized boobs and she really let you play with them. Can fully understand why she is popular
Old 18-10-2022, 03:51 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

I will only text.
I’ll never call.

After trying a few times and there is no response (which happens), I would just move on and suggest to check out other MLs.

Have fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahboy113 View Post
I texted QingChuan & NanXing,
Usually how soon they get to reply? Or best is to call them? But do not want to call as they may in the mid of working.

If I am not in their data base, means Low chance to get a slot?
TIA

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 18-10-2022, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 2
jurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
I will only text.
I’ll never call.

After trying a few times and there is no response (which happens), I would just move on and suggest to check out other MLs.

Have fun
i must also learn to be patient - i texted KK/TT/LL/JJ/Dora after reading many good reviews from bros here, all ghosted me

will keep trying others i guess
Old 18-10-2022, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 2
Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!

Quote:
I will only text.
I’ll never call.

Have fun
No fun today, all no reply. 😢🤣
Have to slowly try till have one record in their database. 🤣
Old 18-10-2022, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
luckylucky88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lustlord View Post
Been busy for a while and finally got time to visit Tang Tang since I never had the chance to visit her in her earlier stint

Friendly chiobu and while the room was quite dark, i think the last photo of her in the jacket is the closest to her current look. Stats listed is accurate to me.

Staying alone in an apartment which is not exactly a condo in the East side with lots of good food around. Discreet place and probably not suitable for foot soldiers though.

Massage was ok, got effort but not pro level. Sensual and playability probably around Angel's standard. Really good figure with nice-sized boobs and she really let you play with them. Can fully understand why she is popular
Is CIM available for top up ?
Old 18-10-2022, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Care to elaborate? Is she the big-boned type?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lustlord View Post

Can fully understand why she is popular
Old 18-10-2022, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 618 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not sure why you are so triggered.
no la not triggered, my standard reaction to idiots.

ppl discussing anyi also not your biz, why you chup?
Old 18-10-2022, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 9
Slaveatwork is one of the Best!Slaveatwork is one of the Best!Slaveatwork is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by yitali View Post
Kiki and baby both can
Sorry which KiKi is this? Got quite a few man
Old 18-10-2022, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 23
dirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of light

Hey bros

Anybody tried this?

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/lili-massage/

Scared of landmines so better ask first kekeke
Old 18-10-2022, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 9
Slaveatwork is one of the Best!Slaveatwork is one of the Best!Slaveatwork is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/dora-massage/

Just visited.
Pros: chio, good figure, friendly
Cons: limited playability (no zhut), keep hard selling asking me to add clock, very SOP

RTM: no
Old 18-10-2022, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 618 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaveatwork View Post

Just visited.
Cons: limited playability (no zhut), keep hard selling asking me to add clock, very SOP

wait til you try the house mate, not just ask u add clock..
Old 18-10-2022, 06:05 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Obviously you are triggered.

I comment and you chup?

Put me on your ignore list.

Donor will continue commenting, regardless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
no la not triggered, my standard reaction to idiots.

ppl discussing anyi also not your biz, why you chup?

easy come, easy go

Old 18-10-2022, 06:06 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Don’t give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahboy113 View Post
No fun today, all no reply. 😢🤣
Have to slowly try till have one record in their database. 🤣

easy come, easy go

Old 18-10-2022, 06:07 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Try others. There are many MLs. Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jurassicboy1234 View Post
i must also learn to be patient - i texted KK/TT/LL/JJ/Dora after reading many good reviews from bros here, all ghosted me

will keep trying others i guess

easy come, easy go

Old 18-10-2022, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaveatwork View Post

Just visited.

This girl not operating from spa, right bro?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1