The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-10-2022, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 9
LLL2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLLL2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLLL2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Visited https://sglonelyguy-17.com/seventh-princess-massage/ last week for the first time.
Super clean place, you will be clean too as she showers you before. With gloves! Kinda cute.
Not a time watcher
Good massage
Very good HJ, a fast one before the massage and then a long one at the end. Great effort and I will go again.

Picture is pretty close too.

Only downside (for me) is that the massage is not done on massage bed.
Old 30-10-2022, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wushimushi View Post
Lol kopi bro i think u chiong alot , may i know ur damage for one month lol
second that, would be keen to know as well.. well kopi? revealing to us? hahah
Old 30-10-2022, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wushimushi View Post
Lol kopi bro i think u chiong alot , may i know ur damage for one month lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
second that, would be keen to know as well.. well kopi? revealing to us? hahah
Walao eh...this kind of topic also want to bring up. Lol.

Let's just say I used to be a very heavy drinker. Was out drinking at least 5 times a week.

That was a few years ago. Now I am completely done with drinking. A complete teetotaller. And the funds are channelled to wonderful girls, and the pleasures of the flesh.

You think I spend more now, or before? Hahaha.
Old 30-10-2022, 02:16 PM
Samster

aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

Let's just say I used to be a very heavy drinker. Was out drinking at least 5 times a week.

That was a few years ago. Now I am completely done with drinking. A complete teetotaller. And the funds are channelled to wonderful girls, and the pleasures of the flesh.

No one asked for your grandmother story... Give us an amount now! We want numbers!!! And for your punishment because you went off topic, you are expected to reveal to us your salary as well.
Old 30-10-2022, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
No one asked for your grandmother story... Give us an amount now! We want numbers!!! And for your punishment because you went off topic, you are expected to reveal to us your salary as well.
After this and being zapped...nah...I'll keep it to myself..
Old 30-10-2022, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
After this and being zapped...nah...I'll keep it to myself..
we can keep it a secret, if you pm me hehehehehe waiting for ur pm bao bei our dirty little secret hahaha
Old 30-10-2022, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 2
steelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Rather new to this scene, barely into my second month. Usually I will give slightly above the market rate due to the extra efforts they need to put in (as my nickname suggested).

Just want to share my RTM list based on my limited experience so far...

1. OMM (this ML needs no introduction. Probably the best in trade so far).
2. Kiki (https://sglonelyguy-17.com/ki-ki-massage)-
  • Look: 8/10 (Sporty, lively, cheerful vibe)
    Figure: 9/10 (petite, nice B+ boobs)
    Massage: 9/10 (Her back stepping skill is really on-point)
    Sensual : 9/10 (even though no BBBJ - but her witty & spontaneous interactions with you will definitely be hot one.)
3. Rayna XX (https://sglonelyguy-17.com/xuanxuan-massage/)
  • Look: 8/10 (girl next door vibe, simple & yet hardworking girl)
    Figure: 8/10 (petite, nice maybe C boobs, put on a little weight recently - guess she will kill me if she knows I've posted this about her. She's trying very hard to lose the extra pounds)
    Massage: 8.5/10 - Massage was quite decent, but its a lot better than many MLs out there.
    Sensual : 8.5/10 (No BBBJ, but she knows how to use her body to stimulate the other party)
4. Love (https://sglonelyguy-17.com/love-massage/) - rather new - just her 2nd months in SG.
  • Look: 9.5/10 (Maybe its my taste, I really dig her look. Her distinctive features with OL look)
    Figure: 9/10 (petite, B+ boobs. Good proportions - slim & meaty at the right place.)
    Massage: 8/10 - Massage was quite decent, she's still improving. Again its a lot better than other MLs out there.
    Sensual : 8/10 (No BBBJ, but she will try make it up through other methods. Always asking for feedbacks.)
In general, I think above mentioned are really nice girls with good vibes - i.e. positive attitude, cheerful & just want to earn a living through their hard works. No traits of being a gold digger. Will feel totally relaxed & at ease after the session. Just my 2 cents FR.
Old 30-10-2022, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 618 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ya she was a fun, happy, and pretty girl. Had my last hoorah with her in that rather interesting hotel before she left.

Like I said to her, at least the authorities gave her quite a lot of time before sending her packing. I think after kenna caught, she was first asked to leave in July. But for some reason or other, it was extended. That gave her more opportunities to make a bit more money. And given her good looks, sexy body and good quality service, she certainly did. Wish her all the best.
Wah you also like this 小仙女, thought you like big tits only lol..

This girl was one of my fav that I kept on the DL.

Will miss the marathon sessions with her.
Old 30-10-2022, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 2
steelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
Wah you also like this 小仙女, thought you like big tits only lol..

This girl was one of my fav that I kept on the DL.

Will miss the marathon sessions with her.
She's a personal friend of mine. Now she's stuck in HK hoping to get fly back home soon. Wish her all the best!
Old 30-10-2022, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawn1979 View Post
Brossss, anyone got a summer replacement recommendation?

I’ve tried ke ying, an yi, zoya, shuang shuang, simi, Xiao Xiao bing, Kiki, Yue Yue , Xiao Xue. Ling Long.
None hit the spot
Bro, do you visit MLX before?
Old 30-10-2022, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Spawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Aiseh- thank you Sir. Will give her a try
Old 30-10-2022, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Bro, do you visit MLX before?
She is another one that is going back soon...

Zara
Old 30-10-2022, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1373 / Power: 17
need_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud of
Quote:
Ya she was a fun, happy, and pretty girl. Had my last hoorah with her in that rather interesting hotel before she left.

Like I said to her, at least the authorities gave her quite a lot of time before sending her packing. I think after kenna caught, she was first asked to leave in July. But for some reason or other, it was extended. That gave her more opportunities to make a bit more money. And given her good looks, sexy body and good quality service, she certainly did. Wish her all the best.
She is probably the best one for me this year. Alas I only got to know about her towards the tail end.
Old 30-10-2022, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I don't know how much you earn, and frankly dont care, but I know you go for value, which is the way it should be
Old 30-10-2022, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
rioyuaaida deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello, can I request for any recent MRs on Oishi from SLG, please?

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/oishi-massage/

Saw that there is mixed reactions.

Thank you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1