The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-11-2022, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 4
Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
Yo bros who visited LL last and this week, she told me she’s covid+ today. Do monitor your health and stay safe
Sians, was thinking of visiting her this week. Tks for the info
Old 03-11-2022, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 602 / Power: 22
Muhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Once a ml told me - 你们星加坡男人最怕输了,付120却要站回1200的便宜。中国男人更坏,人也要钱也要,真他 妈的不是东西 。宝贝你对我好我知道,不过我还是要回国嫁人的哦。
No offense but....

So she means for $120 we supposed to only expect 60% of the job done?

To me whatever she trying to say is justifying her personal benefit. Now country opens up, competition is getting stiff. And i can see $150 for a massage handjob while cross the causeway we can find better deals.

That's why i really hate white knights spoiled market.
Old 03-11-2022, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 2
Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Sad to know. But it's true. From those comments by some bros here, I felt bad for those mls. Not easy for them to come all the way here to make a living. We are men ok? Must have some standard lah.

Met a good ml, just enjoy them as far as possible n reward them. For lousy one, just leave and never return. That should be our cheonging attitude.
Do agreed with you, they need respect although their are ML. Find one that you click and enjoy while you can. and move on if met one that don’t.

I still haven’t get response from SLG ML!!! ��
Really tough if don’t have database with them. ��

Last edited by Ahboy113; 03-11-2022 at 06:47 PM.
Old 03-11-2022, 02:08 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 229 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3968 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42026 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhahaha View Post
No offense but....

To me whatever she trying to say is justifying her personal benefit. Now country opens up, competition is getting stiff. And i can see $150 for a massage handjob while cross the causeway we can find better deals.

As a regular cheongster we should know whether the ml got put in effort to serve us or not. As long as they offer what they advertised in the ad, we should follow and respect them. You cannot set your own standard and expect mls to follow, all mls have their bottom line. For those tried to short change us, just make that visit our first and last visit lor.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母

Last edited by ladyassasinato; 03-11-2022 at 02:21 PM.
Old 03-11-2022, 02:10 PM
日本のポルノ王

ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahboy113 View Post
Do agreed without you, they need respect although their are ML. Find one that you click and enjoy while you can. and move on if met one that don’t.

I still haven’t get response from SLG ML!!! 😢
Really tough if don’t have database with them. 😅
True, I have many good memories with those mls I like.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 03-11-2022, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 3
Venti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVenti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
Yo bros who visited LL last and this week, she told me she’s covid+ today. Do monitor your health and stay safe
Received same message as I have appointment with her today too. Told her to take care !
Old 03-11-2022, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2799 / Power: 18
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
A ML once told me 做按摩的女的百分百都有做啪

百分百 = 100%...... not true
Old 03-11-2022, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3573 / Power: 13
cooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
百分百 = 100%...... not true
Can give an example ML never engage in FJ? How do you so sure they never do? No offense to anyone but once the door closed who knows?
Old 03-11-2022, 03:22 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooolman View Post
Can give an example ML never engage in FJ? How do you so sure they never do? No offense to anyone but once the door closed who knows?
Star of JQ Spa. You go try lor.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 03-11-2022, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3573 / Power: 13
cooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha some ppl zap me for childish and ask for example.. of course I have but if u want to know please pm me 😀
Old 03-11-2022, 03:43 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Haha some ppl zap me for childish and ask for example.. of course I have but if u want to know please pm me 😀
I think you got zapped cos you don't respect mls.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 03-11-2022, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1200 / Power: 7
Jouster has much to be proud ofJouster has much to be proud ofJouster has much to be proud ofJouster has much to be proud ofJouster has much to be proud ofJouster has much to be proud ofJouster has much to be proud ofJouster has much to be proud ofJouster has much to be proud of
Quote:
I think you got zapped cos you don't respect mls.
I must admit. What he say is quite true though.. example - Kiki - some bros also FJed unlock her.
Old 03-11-2022, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
The only problem is 100%. Like u said, how we know they never do? Then how we know 100% got do? No way to be sure, either side is only assuming. But to put it as 100% is just saying she knows all MLs personally and everyone told her they did?
Old 03-11-2022, 04:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Sad to know. But it's true. From those comments by some bros here, I felt bad for those mls. Not easy for them to come all the way here to make a living. We are men ok? Must have some standard lah.

Met a good ml, just enjoy them as far as possible n reward them. For lousy one, just leave and never return. That should be our cheonging attitude.
Nothing to be sad about.
To be honest in general Singaporean guys are not the worst, the MLs also acknowledge that. In China the MLS won’t be able to pull a lot of stunts they do here already.
Just that there will always be black sheep wherever you go. And different people have different expectations and mindset. Like some ML told me, some customers just cannot take No as an answer (those who want FJ), just like some bros will think every girl will definitely do FJ. And they think as long as they give market rate the girl will do, but for some girls it takes more for them to even consider. Then the guys buay song thinking why hang up to sell.
Just accept everyone is different, working girl or not. Move on if don’t like or not up to your expectations. Play and be happy, works both ways.
Old 03-11-2022, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Seems we have a few MLs in common. Elmi was rocking for me before. But haven't seen her for a while.

Maybe instead of Aimee, you should go give Jiao Jiao a twirl. Ordinary looks, but happy, energetic sessions always with her
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/massage-jiao-jiao/

This one? Will go give her a try. Saw some good reviews on her. Thanks for the recommendation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhahaha View Post
No offense but....

Aiyo, why are we on this again?

If cross causeway better deals, why are we talking about this here? China also better deals as well, and we are still here. I also hearsay the steak is fresher in Europe, but we don't fly there to eat steak lor, we also lan lan pay more for a good steak here. If really sore about it, eat pork or chicken. So it is all a matter of choices.

Every ML, whatever they do or don't, it is their right. Willing seller willing buyer. We are all different in needs and wants. If they do not provide what customer wants, they will naturally be removed from the market. Close shop and go home. It is the natural course of things. No single white knight can save them or help them stay afloat in this market. Too expensive to save a rotten product unless WK can bao her. White knights cannot spoil market bro. They do not visit every ML and set the price. So if they are surviving, it just means they have a market out there, you are just not buying it, someone else is. Very simple concept.

If MLs want to provide FJ to everyone, they will go list as FL. But if they want to choose and not be free for all, then it is their choice. You get it good, you don't, move on.

Some bros here love a challenge, they wiling to pay to have that fun. It is their right. Some bros love the wham bam wipe mouth and leave. Some prefer girls to strip naked and go straight to it, while some prefer to strip them piece by piece and better yet, with a little resistance from them.

So steady, provide your review as objective as possible, let the bros decide. Or check the reviews here, and gauge for yourself which bro is a close resemblance to your taste, then give it a try. We will all be happy having fun.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1