The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-11-2022, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2049 / Power: 3
DVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Massage at upper Thomson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specialboy View Post
Exactly bro! Agree on the part about the toilet at the salon side.
The place is very small, looked dirty & unhygienic, the less being said about the ml the better.
When i texted the ml via wechat, i asked her is the profile pic (slim lady can't see face)hers? She said yes, when i reached there it was totally not as described.
Tbh, i fucking hated myself for spending this $100 冤枉钱。

To the bro who gave me the contact, i just wanna say, there's simply no way that she could be Taiwanese milf.
You can tell the difference of PRC from Fujian and Taiwan when they speak mandarin or hokkien.
Thanks for this warning. Shall skip this MP.
Old 09-11-2022, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40260 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

SGmen never change see already CMI still go ahead n after tat KPKB ... tat how she still there using same old trick
1st has to understand all posted 100% PS but too much of the diff must reject ... our $$$ oso very hard earned
Not every fat old auntie can fitted as ML / FL just like every job there is a min requirement
If all can post about 80% lookalike then to each his own dish n others shall not disturb them ... both parties happy n get each own need
Old 09-11-2022, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 17
malaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmycool View Post
Yes, I second Bro's comment on CMI. The milf there is late 40s, meaty, and her body and face does not feel clean. Massage at $50, HJ no roaming $50, BJ 5 mins with HJ and 5g roaming $100, FJ at $150; so full course plus entrance is $200 for this older fatter lady. Bed sheet not not changed, towel feels dirty.
And take note, she shares the same toilet as the hair salon. so when you go to the bathroom, you have to walk through the salon in full view of all the lady customers. Hopefully no one will recognise us. My humble FR to share.
one of the ml has been adv in sglonely before , saggy big boobs
Old 10-11-2022, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2061 / Power: 22
Specialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
SGmen never change see already CMI still go ahead n after tat KPKB ... tat how she still there using same old trick
1st has to understand all posted 100% PS but too much of the diff must reject ... our $$$ oso very hard earned
Not every fat old auntie can fitted as ML / FL just like every job there is a min requirement
If all can post about 80% lookalike then to each his own dish n others shall not disturb them ... both parties happy n get each own need
Bro, i kpkb here is b'cos i want to warn bros of falling into the trap, one bro was discussing this place and the ml in another thread, this i have no problem, what I tulan is that bro's description of her is totally non-existent. All i can say is, either this bro is very newbie or he's getting paid for it.

When you've been cheonging for so many years and most of the places are offering the same shit, sometimes you tell yourself to be more adventurous and try new place or ml, hoping to uncover a hidden gem or someone you have chemistry with.

You think i would not know better than believed the profile pics are heavily PS or fake? I'm not the type where i'll walk out of the place when i'm inside alrdy. Cos' i'm curious to find for myself how that bro's description of her as a Taiwanese milf.
Old 10-11-2022, 04:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1044 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
MaxTea has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

any bro try this bao bao?
Old 10-11-2022, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40260 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Old 11-11-2022, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 20
Young_Gun is a glorious beacon of lightYoung_Gun is a glorious beacon of lightYoung_Gun is a glorious beacon of lightYoung_Gun is a glorious beacon of lightYoung_Gun is a glorious beacon of lightYoung_Gun is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doggoman View Post
Bro can pm the location? Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by WongHinKong View Post
Bro- can share this ctc ?
24 Sin Ming Rd, H*** Spa
Old 16-11-2022, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 894 / Power: 11
xrei1980 is a splendid one to beholdxrei1980 is a splendid one to beholdxrei1980 is a splendid one to beholdxrei1980 is a splendid one to beholdxrei1980 is a splendid one to beholdxrei1980 is a splendid one to beholdxrei1980 is a splendid one to behold

Anyone been to g* w***ness? Mind if can PM? Some looks not bad haha
Old 16-11-2022, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 7
Doggoman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDoggoman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDoggoman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrei1980 View Post
Anyone been to g* w***ness? Mind if can PM? Some looks not bad haha
went there last week and took H****. Definitely not like the syt on FB. Massage is strong and on point, the rest is standard blue. Entrance is 78 for 1 hour oil.
Old 18-11-2022, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 19
jimmi2306 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soyameister View Post
Looks like mass exodus at R Spa.
Yes and unfortunately the super skilled Jessie also left. Any kind bro who has her contact please PM me. Many thanks in advance. Will up your pts where possible. Promise.
Also willing to exchange latest contact of another ex-Regent ang pai from their old Bt Timah shop, Xiaoling - she’s even more skilful now!
Old 18-11-2022, 08:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 18
ilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmi2306 View Post
Yes and unfortunately the super skilled Jessie also left. Any kind bro who has her contact please PM me. Many thanks in advance. Will up your pts where possible. Promise.
Also willing to exchange latest contact of another ex-Regent ang pai from their old Bt Timah shop, Xiaoling - she’s even more skilful now!
This Jessie massage good but sensual wise can’t even touch neh. Waste money la
Old 18-11-2022, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3047 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, i kpkb here is b'cos i want to warn bros of falling into the trap, one bro was discussing this place and the ml in another thread, this i have no problem, what I tulan is that bro's description of her is totally non-existent. All i can say is, either this bro is very newbie or he's getting paid for it.

When you've been cheonging for so many years and most of the places are offering the same shit, sometimes you tell yourself to be more adventurous and try new place or ml, hoping to uncover a hidden gem or someone you have chemistry with.

You think i would not know better than believed the profile pics are heavily PS or fake? I'm not the type where i'll walk out of the place when i'm inside alrdy. Cos' i'm curious to find for myself how that bro's description of her as a Taiwanese milf.
Correct! One fucking brother here gave fake field report describing as though the ml is damn chio and happening. It's fake. I went down and try and didn't proceed on after the massage as looking at the ml , totally no appetite liao. All brothers please skip this joint. it is a very small and tight area with cubicle sharing with next door.
Old 18-11-2022, 09:35 PM
Samster

taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Exactly bro! Agree on the part about the toilet at the salon side.
The place is very small, looked dirty & unhygienic, the less being said about the ml the better.
When i texted the ml via wechat, i asked her is the profile pic (slim lady can't see face)hers? She said yes, when i reached there it was totally not as described.
Tbh, i fucking hated myself for spending this $100 冤枉钱。
To the bro who gave me the contact, i just wanna say, there's simply no way that she could be Taiwanese milf.
You can tell the difference of PRC from Fujian and Taiwan when they speak mandarin or hokkien.
Yup ~ I kena the same thing too!
Old 20-11-2022, 08:41 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
JTANWL is Cool - loads of Potential
Can share the location
Old 20-11-2022, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTANWL View Post
Can share the location
huh? you want to try?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1