The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 20-12-2005, 05:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
just_a_man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Soapland in Japan

Soapland in Japan
Old 20-12-2005, 07:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of
Re: Soapland in Japan

Good find...

Looks like soapland once exclusive to locals is now open to receiving foreigners...

Cheers bro...

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 21-12-2005, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

yes bros, it used to be exclusively for locals only. even if you get in these days and speak japanese with curious acent they may give you the old hags and not those wonderful young nymphs in the photo albums in the contact coffee shops.
Old 27-12-2005, 09:41 PM
qjkl

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Actually a lot of the soapland places in Yoshiwara will take Asian foreigners, if you can say a few words in Japanese(like how much, how long, can I come in?), but they charge you a lot more than the locals. When I was there earlier in the year, I was quoted between 25000-70000 yen for 60-90 minutes, depending on the place and girl quality. I went twice and the service at both places was fantastic. It's expensive, but worth trying at least once in your life.
Old 28-12-2005, 10:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by qjkl
Actually a lot of the soapland places in Yoshiwara will take Asian foreigners, if you can say a few words in Japanese(like how much, how long, can I come in?), but they charge you a lot more than the locals. When I was there earlier in the year, I was quoted between 25000-70000 yen for 60-90 minutes, depending on the place and girl quality. I went twice and the service at both places was fantastic. It's expensive, but worth trying at least once in your life.
you are right. as in makansutra, do do die die must try at least once in your life time. the mp in bangkok cannot come close to what these young ladies can do. they have a training video so that service is sop with a little spice added in if you're lucky.
Old 28-12-2005, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold

For full service at Soaplands, it costs 12k-100k. Usually there is no problem in negotiation. Most Soapland house has its fixed price. Usually you will be asked to pay entrance fee of about 30%. Ask how much you need to pay to the lady. If the price is 20k or less (in total), your may stay there for an hour usually for a half&half session. For 30k or more, do a calculation yourself…………….

You may also find in internet or sex newspapers that many Soaplands offer discount coupons.. These coupons can save you 15-25% or let you have a 1-hr session at special price.

The good news is that you can also find some similar Soapland places that offer the same Soapland experience and together with FS, all with foreign girls. (Chinese, Korean, Colombian, and Philipino) The prices are still high compared to other areas in Asia... about 15000 or 20000 Yen.

This is my sharing, the prices there might have been increased, I have msised this place for so long aredi………….

gigantic_tk

Last edited by gigantic_tk; 28-12-2005 at 05:14 PM.
Old 30-12-2005, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 21
batugajah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybatugajah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

12000~20000yen i think is consider cheap in soapland if compare those thai or columbian who standing behind the back street at Shin-okubo or Shinjuku. many japanese like to try blonde lady, so most of the columbian make their hair like blonde and quote with a high $$ (36000~50000) hotel pay by them for 30~45 minutes.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread