The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 04-01-2013, 01:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2301 / Power: 17
handcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Changi Village (CV) - LIVE AGAIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiko888 View Post
guys gt see latest news gt one sister got charge for sucking 15 year old boy cock. she did it in 7-11 in her workplace. she is preop and v hot. wonder if u guys know is it? she so naughty and horny. but the guy v bad enjoy Liao then col police say he got molested unwillingly. haiz. if like tat we all shld col police oso. haha
Bro, where u get d news from?
Old 04-01-2013, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
mitutoyovc is Cool - loads of Potential

It's on the Straits Times
Old 04-01-2013, 03:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 14
whitebird30 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhitebird30 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhitebird30 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcticbear View Post
After a long long absence, finally met up with carrie again. she was still in her usual spot. Many have come and gone, but i think carrie stands shoulders above. she has nice womanly curves and her breasts are nice, about C cups, and droops perfectly. And they are extremely soft. The only other LB in changi with breasts that perfect is sandy. Carrie is always eager to please, takes her time and gives you incredible GFE. I am glad she is back
Tried Sandy just now, she's pretty gnd type, tall abt 1.7m with nice long hair and legs, her breast are soft! Saw her with a very slim sexy LB but slightly fierce looking so went for Sandy. Wonder who that is )

Think I saw Dawn too? Wearing white spaghetti top with denim shorts, ah lian looking. Anyone can confirm? Next time I must ask name first!
Old 04-01-2013, 06:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
kiko888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys last week just took ally. But i pick her up in the west. We do it in the hotel. lol. She is really naughty as you guys say. Kisses and almost everything is done. The most high thing is when she cum her body like go into spasm. but she cum abit only but her cock is really hard. She ask me to masturbate and cum on her cock head. i am shocked. This is really high especially when you see the sperm spray on her head. I cum twice which is once by fuck and another musturbate. But i pay her 300 dollars as requested becuz of commando service. Guys i know is dangerous but my thinking is you already come out to play so have to take the risk although is high. everything we play is a risk. She is really sweet because when she take customer she really give you the feeling like you are the only one for her which makes you want to give her everything. Thumbs up for her service but we oursleves mus be careful also la becasue we come to play ma so better dun kanna cheat gfe feeling. lol. She say she consider quitting but nt too sure. Sorry guys i cant give out her contact as she say she only give to certain regulars as she nt really working nw.
Old 04-01-2013, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1452 / Power: 16
wodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud of

Quote:
Guys last week just took ally. But i pick her up in the west. We do it in the hotel. lol. She is really naughty as you guys say. Kisses and almost everything is done. The most high thing is when she cum her body like go into spasm. but she cum abit only but her cock is really hard. She ask me to masturbate and cum on her cock head. i am shocked. This is really high especially when you see the sperm spray on her head. I cum twice which is once by fuck and another musturbate. But i pay her 300 dollars as requested becuz of commando service. Guys i know is dangerous but my thinking is you already come out to play so have to take the risk although is high. everything we play is a risk. She is really sweet because when she take customer she really give you the feeling like you are the only one for her which makes you want to give her everything. Thumbs up for her service but we oursleves mus be careful also la becasue we come to play ma so better dun kanna cheat gfe feeling. lol. She say she consider quitting but nt too sure. Sorry guys i cant give out her contact as she say she only give to certain regulars as she nt really working nw.
When coming out to play,doing it raw is not commando, it's stupidity. 10 minutes of high may lead to a lifetime of regret. Is like saying, going out of home is a risk because can die in many ways like crossing road got car speeding without stopping during red man, so you just heck care and jaywalk when cars are moving fast.

You reap what you sow.

Next Goal : 1800 points

Dear bros who need me to return favour, kindly pm me with your latest posting! Thank You
Old 04-01-2013, 09:47 PM
Samster

wodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud of

who going down tonight

You reap what you sow.

Dear bros who need me to return favour, kindly pm me with your latest posting! Thank You
Old 04-01-2013, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 15
fieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by wodemama View Post
When coming out to play,doing it raw is not commando, it's stupidity. 10 minutes of high may lead to a lifetime of regret. Is like saying, going out of home is a risk because can die in many ways like crossing road got car speeding without stopping during red man, so you just heck care and jaywalk when cars are moving fast.
well said bro! up you!

I think now bros will think twice abt engaging her also.
Old 04-01-2013, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldusername View Post
well said bro! up you!

I think now bros will think twice abt engaging her also.
not to mention that, this greatly increases the risk for all people wanting a safe release. All it takes is one infect lb to continue giving raw services and soon DSC will be even more crowded than it already is.

You reap what you sow.

Old 05-01-2013, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
kiko888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bros out there much apologies to you if offend u guys. but I feel wearing condom is not 100% safe too. whether u get for me is fate even tru other ways. even sandy does without too frm other regular. ally does not provide to all too cuz Oso muz depend on the money, looks, how u tok too. since is so offending to u guys maybe next time I keep the experience to myself. if she gt work good for us but if nv wish her all the best cuz I am happy for her to get away from this life and start a proper life. sorry to the offended bros.
Old 12-01-2013, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 15
fieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find better

any live updates?

thanks!
Old 12-01-2013, 04:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 19
w800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud of

Haven't been here for a while and the whole place is so lit up... Saw this cute short haired Vivian but no car so couldn't try her
Old 12-01-2013, 05:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
stephen_alfred is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by w800i View Post
Haven't been here for a while and the whole place is so lit up... Saw this cute short haired Vivian but no car so couldn't try her
U are rite bro, Vivian damn cute. Shes a post ops too
Old 12-01-2013, 06:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephen_alfred View Post
how is her service to go along with that cute face?

You reap what you sow.

Old 12-01-2013, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
sgnoobiexx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephen_alfred View Post
is she new? must go down and try lo
Old 12-01-2013, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
bros out there much apologies to you if offend u guys. but I feel wearing condom is not 100% safe too. whether u get for me is fate even tru other ways. even sandy does without too frm other regular. ally does not provide to all too cuz Oso muz depend on the money, looks, how u tok too. since is so offending to u guys maybe next time I keep the experience to myself. if she gt work good for us but if nv wish her all the best cuz I am happy for her to get away from this life and start a proper life. sorry to the offended bros.
The morale of the Story is " Don't Talk BIG ... IF You Want To Die ,,, Don't Drag Others Along "

If You knew her well ... You should not be Telling her Things here ...

So much of discreet of wanting her to be happy and allowing her to start a proper life ...

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1