The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bonk69

Old 26-11-2022, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kovan massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamTill2022 View Post
you are a honest man

This is not call honest. This is basic humanity. A lady service you, you don't pay $$. How can you call yourself a man?

She is young and green. Maybe still don't know how fk up some guys can be
Old 26-11-2022, 06:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Linkhoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cindy was very pleasant and the massage was wonderful - I nearly went to sleep. She was also very respectful in the way he carried out his work on me. She sure finds the sore spots but the massage is also relaxing, a nice mix. Mxzx Spa's room is very quaintly decorated, with nice comfortable bed. I was fortunate to find a park on the street so didn't have far to walk.
Dmg: 103+60
Old 26-11-2022, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 513 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 2
BoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linkhoon View Post
Cindy was very pleasant and the massage was wonderful - I nearly went to sleep. She was also very respectful in the way he carried out his work on me. She sure finds the sore spots but the massage is also relaxing, a nice mix. Mxzx Spa's room is very quaintly decorated, with nice comfortable bed. I was fortunate to find a park on the street so didn't have far to walk.
Dmg: 103+60
I’m going to find her soon too. Parking is not easy to find in that area
Old 28-11-2022, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 871 / Power: 12
WongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Found a gem recently. Legit super cute SYT with very cheerful personality. Best of the best is can zhut zhut, can autoroam everywhere for $50 nia!!!

Ok simple FR this time cos no time, got World Cup.

Saw her photo in Mxxx & Sxxxx thread. Those I know all left so go try try since they got "before 3pm" promotion.

Her name is Selina. 1 look can tell she very young. 90% from her photos. The entire session we keep chatting and joking. Laugh non stop. Haha! Her character is those easily grow on you and can tell she beh Kay Gao (means not those difficult character).

After I flip, she just automatically start massaging my 2IC!! I was like WTF why no ask me or at least tell me price la. But too late liao. I already rock hard so just go with the flow. My hands start roam up...no resistance. Roam down she start moaning and zhut zhut my raisins!! I return the favour and zhut zhut her back. I tell u, if we not inside the Spa, confirm can unlock further.

Then everything everything finished I just pull out $50 and give her, she gladly accept. I told her, next time please at least ask first. Because some fkers very cheapskate one. You do liao he say he no money. Then you how? She still too green la....

I will definitely RTF this one Oh ya...no need ask me for contact. Just go to their thread, there got number. Ownself call ok.

Went to try. Legit SYT. Character very cute too. Paid $50 for extra and left a happy man. Can roam everywhere and suck nipples too.

Thanks for the intro bro.
Old 28-11-2022, 10:04 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1044 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
MaxTea has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WongFeiHong View Post
Went to try. Legit SYT. Character very cute too. Paid $50 for extra and left a happy man. Can roam everywhere and suck nipples too.

Thanks for the intro bro.
bro pls pm pls,, going.
Old 28-11-2022, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 871 / Power: 12
WongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxTea View Post
bro pls pm pls,, going.
The contact is in their thread. Don't pm me please. Just go search Mind & Space.
Old 28-11-2022, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
saeno deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhitongdaohe View Post
You want? I can PM you.
can pm too ?
Old 30-11-2022, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hanley92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dingo35 View Post
Just go try. Totally worth it. Especially the hard massage. Rid all my backaches.
Hi bro can share XM contact please TIA!!
Old 30-11-2022, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 513 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 2
BoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanley92 View Post
Hi bro can share XM contact please TIA!!
XM does throw in free baguan (cupping) within the session, upon request
Old 30-11-2022, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 10
proloner is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproloner is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproloner is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproloner is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Is the 201 Kovan one still around?
Old 30-11-2022, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
mic88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juzneedamassage View Post
My earlier Thread got deleted. Since the location is near to Kovan. I will post it here.

Saw this pretty lady on WeChat and decided to book her for a massage.

Location: discreet but love or hate it. accessibility is poor but you can park right at the doorstep if there is a lot. Mrt is a distance away but walkable.
Look: still attractive even though she looks older in person. Maybe c cup. Late 20s to early 30s, my guess.
Environment: spacious and clean and comes with individual bathroom
Massage: quite good. Intensity can be requested on demand. Massages back and legs.
Attitude: very good. Takes your cue. If you choose to be quiet, she can be quiet. We had a good conversation going. No phone usage during my session.
Damage: I took the cheapest package at $58. hJ with roaming at $80 although she quoted $100.

Texted her and told her I’m going over. Greeted me when I arrived. Changed and started with back massage. Kept asking me if her strengthen is ok. At one point, she asked if I wanted oil to be applied. I told her I don’t like the oily feeling and it’s hard to wash off. She responded “别担心,我会帮你洗掉”. Wow, so happening..shower with me? Even washing me would be a nice treat to start the day. Brain wasn’t processing. Told her I’m fine, no need to. She continued her massage toward my waist and suddenly pulled down my shorts to my knees. Damned, False alarm. It was Just to massage my butt and pulled the shorts back up thereafter. Flipped over and massaged my thighs. Then… she dimmed the lights. I knew what was to come. I jokingly said “没必要。 我只是来按摩”。 her expression was priceless. I was laughing. She told this is the only way for her to earn money. Agreed on price and proceeded. She lifted her top and reveal her nice melons. She looked intently at me and slowly jerked me off. I pulled her body against mine before releasing.. took me a long time to cum and she didn’t complained at all. At fact, I exceeded by 10 minutes against the 1 hour mark. Had a relatively good time with her. YMMV

Brothers who have a fetish for dongbei ladies might like her. Do pm me if you want her contact.
Hi bro able share the details?
Thanks
Old 30-11-2022, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 15
backache is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbackache is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbackache is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamTill2022 View Post
AQ from MDL is back after a long rest from her stomach flu.

However She is now at a spa where there are nice food around. Nearby MDL still.

Please book through her to get 55. If you walk in, the receptionist will push for 88 which include more service.

This place is legit so you have to register with your name and IC number and phone number.
Every room has its individual bath room so you do not have to parade yourself like what you did in MDL.

AQ promises to all brother that although she has changed location her rates still the same. $60.

Total damage is 55+60

Tks Bro for the sharing her ctc. went down recently and what i like about AQ is her strength in massage. The room is pretty decent and damage is as mentioned. will rtm.
Old 30-11-2022, 11:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
hmphgg is Cool - loads of Potential

can PM details! thanks

Quote:
Found a gem recently. Legit super cute SYT with very cheerful personality. Best of the best is can zhut zhut, can autoroam everywhere for $50 nia!!!

Saw her photo in Mxxx & Sxxxx thread. Those I know all left so go try try since they got "before 3pm" promotion.

Her name is Selina. 1 look can tell she very young. 90% from her photos. The entire session we keep chatting and joking. Laugh non stop. Haha! Her character is those easily grow on you and can tell she beh Kay Gao (means not those difficult character).

After I flip, she just automatically start massaging my 2IC!! I was like WTF why no ask me or at least tell me price la. But too late liao. I already rock hard so just go with the flow. My hands start roam up...no resistance. Roam down she start moaning and zhut zhut my raisins!! I return the favour and zhut zhut her back. I tell u, if we not inside the Spa, confirm can unlock further.

Then everything everything finished I just pull out $50 and give her, she gladly accept. I told her, next time please at least ask first. Because some fkers very cheapskate one. You do liao he say he no money. Then you how? She still too green la....

I will definitely RTF this one Oh ya...no need ask me for contact. Just go to their thread, there got number. Ownself call ok.
Old 30-11-2022, 11:20 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
Artemys deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juzneedamassage View Post
My earlier Thread got deleted. Since the location is near to Kovan. I will post it here.

Saw this pretty lady on WeChat and decided to book her for a massage.

Location: discreet but love or hate it. accessibility is poor but you can park right at the doorstep if there is a lot. Mrt is a distance away but walkable.
Look: still attractive even though she looks older in person. Maybe c cup. Late 20s to early 30s, my guess.
Environment: spacious and clean and comes with individual bathroom
Massage: quite good. Intensity can be requested on demand. Massages back and legs.
Attitude: very good. Takes your cue. If you choose to be quiet, she can be quiet. We had a good conversation going. No phone usage during my session.
Damage: I took the cheapest package at $58. hJ with roaming at $80 although she quoted $100.

Texted her and told her I’m going over. Greeted me when I arrived. Changed and started with back massage. Kept asking me if her strengthen is ok. At one point, she asked if I wanted oil to be applied. I told her I don’t like the oily feeling and it’s hard to wash off. She responded “别担心,我会帮你洗掉”. Wow, so happening..shower with me? Even washing me would be a nice treat to start the day. Brain wasn’t processing. Told her I’m fine, no need to. She continued her massage toward my waist and suddenly pulled down my shorts to my knees. Damned, False alarm. It was Just to massage my butt and pulled the shorts back up thereafter. Flipped over and massaged my thighs. Then… she dimmed the lights. I knew what was to come. I jokingly said “没必要。 我只是来按摩”。 her expression was priceless. I was laughing. She told this is the only way for her to earn money. Agreed on price and proceeded. She lifted her top and reveal her nice melons. She looked intently at me and slowly jerked me off. I pulled her body against mine before releasing.. took me a long time to cum and she didn’t complained at all. At fact, I exceeded by 10 minutes against the 1 hour mark. Had a relatively good time with her. YMMV

Brothers who have a fetish for dongbei ladies might like her. Do pm me if you want her contact.
Hi, can share contact? Thank you.
Old 01-12-2022, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Stevengboy90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Hi bro can PM thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1