The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 26-06-2022, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2044 / Power: 23
eEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nuru massage in bangkok latest

Quote:
Originally Posted by henshinjun View Post
I will be there with some friends from 7th to 10th July.
We are checking out Doki Doki for the Nuru. If your trip if after mine, I can share if got any gem.

Previously back in 2019, I did Analisa at Soi 6.
Hi bro, I will be there from 09 Jul to 17 Jul 22. Can PM me? Thank you.
Old 26-06-2022, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
henshinjun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eEconomist View Post
Hi bro, I will be there from 09 Jul to 17 Jul 22. Can PM me? Thank you.
PM Sent bro. See you there
Old 27-06-2022, 07:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 889 / Power: 12
pooldian is a splendid one to beholdpooldian is a splendid one to beholdpooldian is a splendid one to beholdpooldian is a splendid one to beholdpooldian is a splendid one to beholdpooldian is a splendid one to beholdpooldian is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sm1tefeather View Post
Ended up writing alot so will split this into 2 posts.

Made my way to DaisyDream at Sukhumvit at about 11pm, 3-storey shophouse at the end of a small and dark street. Entered the waiting area and was told to sit down on the sofa. 2 bros joined me 5 minutes later. Had some small talk and found out that DD was the only nuru parlor left open at this timing.

Then the Mamasan came with an Ipad to ask what service I wanted, and asked if I wanted to top-up for an extra girl. However I already knew what I wanted (Their pricings + girls are on their Line) so I went for the 5kTHB package of Nuru + Jacuzzi for 90min.

Mamasan then motioned for girls to stand in one row infront of us. One of the guys next to me 'cut-queue' and picked out a girl, he then got stopped and Mamasan said I had first pick since I arrived first.

(didn't really think much of it because 3 of us arrived around the same time, and the girl was not the one I wanted anyways, but apparently the Mamasan was quite worried I would be angry because I was asked a few times by my ML if I was unhappy about this 'cut-queue' incident, so kudos to DD for their customer service.)

Made payment and then was lead up to the room: Clean place with an outdoor area where the jacuzzi was. ML then prepped the equipment (Oils, Inflatable Mattress etc). Showered together and proceeded to the outdoor area for Nuru. First timer for Nuru and it felt amazing. Nuru gel is heated and it felt like being immersed in jelly when she slides up and down your back. The chattering from the neighboring 'balcony' could be heard, 2 Ladies and 1 Guy, then the moans from the ladies started... My ML complain say noisy, but have to admit it turned me on a little bit . Afterwards turned to face upwards and more sliding action ensued. Skipped BJ and went straight into her riding me while I grabbed her oily tits...
Bro, mind sharing which girl u chose? Lol
Old 27-06-2022, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 6
Olofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I just came back from BKK, tried both DaisyDream and Kokoro, here is my FR.

1. Daisy Dream

After touching down at BKK + horrible traffic into Sukhumvit, it was already around 8pm. Decided to head to DD. Take note bros, place closes at 2300, so according to their line message, last 90min session is at 2130hrs.

Reached DD around 2030 (5mins taxi from my place). Went in and the mamasan sat me down and went through the prices. I knew what I wanted and went for 90mins Nuru + Jacuzzi.

Next thing, mamasan called for lineup, there were around 10ladies all in nightclub dressing. I chose a girl named Kat who was African-american/Thai mix. Exotic looks with nice Boobs (C cup au-natural) and ass albeit she has a tummy from all the mookata (according to her HAHA!). She told me she was 29yo and 165cm height. (looks like it). I must say she is very cheery and fun to talk to. Being half american, her english was perfect.

Then off we were to upper levels to a huge room. She excused herself to grab her bag of soaps/shampoo/mouthwash/protection/lub etc and was back in about 5mins.

She first started to fill the jaccuzi tub and then we proceeded to shower together and she gave a good cleaning while chit chatting. Nothing to shout about, no action in the shower area just good ol cleaning before the Nuru.

After shower, we headed to the air mattress for Nuru portion which I must comment, did not really do it for me as I felt she was quite inexperienced (she said she has only been doing this for 4months). Not much positions of sliding and due to the Nuru gel, every body part felt normal? Turned over and she slid all over again. Afterwards, Cap on and she went Cowgirl riding. Due to the gel, i didnt really want to try any other position, felt dangerous HAHA.

Finished after 10mins of riding and groping whatever i can, while hoping not to slide away to awkward positions. Not the most fun.

After that we cleaned up and headed for the jaccuzi. If you ask me, i wouldnt spend the extra for the jaccuzi anymore because all we did was just sit in it, chit chat while she rubbed by back, front etc. We sat facing each other, my legs wrapped around her so my tool was in her boobs the whole time. Jaccuzi lasted for around 15-20mins, no action, just chit chatting.

Next we dried off and headed to the bed for a massage. Not too bad, girl knows how to press. After 10mins of massage, caps on and started BJ (my request, i dont do bbbj). Good BJ in many position. After a while action started, doggy, missionary and ended in cowgirl.

All in all 90mins went pass very fast. I must commend the girl, fun to talk to which made the whole experience way better. Although her Nuru skills are a downer.

Girl : Kat 7/10
Body : Has a tummy, but still has a sharp face. Great Ass for doggy, C cups natural
Nuru : 4/10, I think inexperienced
Massage : 6/10, we not here for massage so ok la
RTF: too many other pretty ones to try
Damage : 5,000THB

Will continue next post for Kokoro

Last edited by Olofmeister; 27-06-2022 at 10:25 AM.
Old 27-06-2022, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 6
Olofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find better

continue

2. Kokoro

Went to Kokoro on Saturday Night 2130hrs (last slot). It being a saturday night, I lined them to ask who is available, given only 3 choices. didnt want to book anyone yet so went down to see. Once reached only 2 were available

Mamasan was nice, pricelist only 4 prices available (can see online). Went for 1lady 3,900thb Nuru. Did not top up for anything else. Both girls came out for me to choose.

Compared to DD, Kokoro has a standard blue jacket/skirt with them in their bra exposed. Girl A had a pretty face, but FLAT. Girl B had man made D cups in a low bra, so eye catching, but the face 5/10. Had to go with Girl B cause im a boobs lover.

Next change to slippers provided and we headed up.

Was ushered into a "Jungle theme" room. Rooms here are a tad bit dated and old compared to DD. DD had a vey much nicer ambience.

Proceeded to shower and was told to sit on this plastic chair with an opening at the bottom. Girl then proceeded to give me what felt like the longest shower ever, around 30mins, with lots of body rubbing, hands into the opening, grinding, and it all ended with CBJ, 1st shot done! Her boobs and figure really made it a good shower. Although her english is not too good and face abit meh.

Next went on the Nuru Mattress and I must say her Nuru skills are heaven and earth compared to the lady I had in DD. so many angles, positions, sliding techniques, and non stop painting for a good 30mins. Caps on, did bj and then Cowgirl only, dangerous to play on nuru mat position, might sprain an important tool if not careful.

All in all, ended with 2nd shot and we only had 15mins left on the clock and i didnt want to waste time on the bed for massage etc. So i tipped her and left.

Girl : Diana
Body : 9/10 hourglass, D cups man-made, Face not that great 5/10
Nuru : 9/10 girl has skills, only complaint is her pussy hair is growing out a bit, so like a hard scrub on your skin if you know what i mean. exfoliate?
RTF : Maybe not

Conclusion : I think DD is still hands down the better place for selection, ambience, and really it all boils down to the girl. A fun one will just make the experience a whole lot better.

Enjoy!
Old 27-06-2022, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 952 / Power: 11
PowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olofmeister View Post
continue

2. Kokoro

Went to Kokoro on Saturday Night 2130hrs (last slot). It being a saturday night, I lined them to ask who is available, given only 3 choices. didnt want to book anyone yet so went down to see. Once reached only 2 were available

Mamasan was nice, pricelist only 4 prices available (can see online). Went for 1lady 3,900thb Nuru. Did not top up for anything else. Both girls came out for me to choose.

Compared to DD, Kokoro has a standard blue jacket/skirt with them in their bra exposed. Girl A had a pretty face, but FLAT. Girl B had man made D cups in a low bra, so eye catching, but the face 5/10. Had to go with Girl B cause im a boobs lover.

Was ushered into a "Jungle theme" room. Rooms here are a tad bit dated and old compared to DD. DD had a vey much nicer ambience.

Proceeded to shower and was told to sit on this plastic chair with an opening at the bottom. Girl then proceeded to give me what felt like the longest shower ever, around 30mins, with lots of body rubbing, hands into the opening, grinding, and it all ended with CBJ, 1st shot done! Her boobs and figure really made it a good shower. Although her english is not too good and face abit meh.

Next went on the Nuru Mattress and I must say her Nuru skills are heaven and earth compared to the lady I had in DD. so many angles, positions, sliding techniques, and non stop painting for a good 30mins. Caps on, did bj and then Cowgirl only, dangerous to play on nuru mat position, might sprain an important tool if not careful.

All in all, ended with 2nd shot and we only had 15mins left on the clock and i didnt want to waste time on the bed for massage etc. So i tipped her and left.

Nuru : 9/10 girl has skills, only complaint is her pussy hair is growing out a bit, so like a hard scrub on your skin if you know what i mean. exfoliate?

Conclusion : I think DD is still hands down the better place for selection, ambience, and really it all boils down to the girl. A fun one will just make the experience a whole lot better.

Enjoy!

Gd FR bro…. Upped u some points….
Old 29-06-2022, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Sm1tefeather deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerBoy69 View Post
Gd FR bro…. Upped u some points….
Thanks bro Power, and other bros who upped me.
Old 30-06-2022, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 8
douma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydouma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Spent a long weekend at BKK last week. Only manage to find time to visit Daisy Dream and 7-Heaven. Shall pen down my experience here, and hope other bro can benefit. I'm a pretty newbie chiongster for bkk. Since SG got limited lobang for nuru so go BKK must try!

Therefore its my 1st time trying nuru in a shop establishment. Excited much.

Location/Ambient : 8/10
Senior chiongster should know this area well. Located in a small alley way. Will pass by a hostel, a couple of angmoh was at the hostel lobby when i walked pass and gave me the smurky smile.

Interior was nice and cosy, not old or run down. Can't compare with other joints due to my limited experience there. But for me, no complaints at all.

Pre-action/Mama-san : 8/10
Once you're in, greet by the girls and was shown to take a sit at the long sofa area. As mama-san was collecting money from the previous customer.

While waiting, 1 of the girl made eye contact with me and told me "please wait a moment" and gave me a smile as mama-san still stuck at the cashier.

Shortly later, mama-san came with her iPad and ask you which package you want. I was actually abit tight on my timing as I got to go for a dinner appointment. But given I'm a 2 shot guy (cause always shoot too fast), so I asked if 60 min package how much need to top up? She say 90 mins package is 2 time cannot top up. As per what the previous bro mention in this thread.

So took the 90min package, but was told room is currently occupied and need to wait about 15mins. Small head took over and said ok, so delayed my dinner appointment. haha.

The long sofa area was abit expose, as from main door can see. So mama-san told me to sit at the corner area and told the girl to serve bottled water.

Once room is ready, mama-san called the girl to line up for choosing. So I choose the girl who gave me that smile. Cause her service attitude seems good! So her name is Pinky

Shower : 7/10
So before going up the room she went to took her basket of toiletries and lead me up to the room. Once in she went to set up the jacuzzi first. I was sitting at the edge of the bed waiting for her, once she is done. Grabbed her over and start feasting on the boobs! Then proceeded to shower. Nothing to shout out, some grinding and wash you clean clean to prepare for Nuru.

The rest of the process is similar to what other bros mention. After shower, Nuru on air bed, jaccuzi, then shower clean again, then go to bed for round 2.

Looks : 7/10
Close to picture. Will not reject. She is prettier in person

Body : 7/10
Slim figure, not much fats. No complains here.

Boobs : 7/10
Man made C cup, but soft enough, good for NURU!

Frenching : 1/10
i think this service is not on the menu? Not sure about other girls. Can see she purposely keep steering her head away. Kiss on lips also not allowed. Only manage to kiss her on the cheek.

AR : NA
Not available

Painting : NA
Can't rate cause didn't try it, during the 1st shot with Nuru not a good time to try. 2nd shot at bed was too egar to bang her until forget.

BBBJ : 7/10
She knows what she is doing, slow and senual. Definately an experience blower! No complaints.

CIM : NA
Not on menu sadly, I shot my 1st shot at the nuru part when i flip over. While she blow half way I told her i'm cumming she then transit to hj and the load was release.

Sensual/NURU : 8/10
Overall felt good for me during the nuru. All the grinding and teasing was shiok! Glad that I visited, 1 item off the bucket list.

FJ : 7/10
Very accomodative, change a couple of position during my 2nd shot while on the bed. No complain either

Overall/Service/GFE : 8/10.
Good experience, an enjoyable session. Pinky is able to conserve in English (I would say Primary school level? Not kindergarden grade). Nice and chatty thoughout the session. Place and room is nice, mama-san was nice also. No bones to be picked. If can french and CIM that would be even better!

Thanks for reading!

Last edited by douma; 30-06-2022 at 10:36 PM.
Old 30-06-2022, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 8
douma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydouma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I just came back from BKK, tried both DaisyDream and Kokoro, here is my FR.

1. Daisy Dream

After touching down at BKK + horrible traffic into Sukhumvit, it was already around 8pm. Decided to head to DD. Take note bros, place closes at 2300, so according to their line message, last 90min session is at 2130hrs.

Reached DD around 2030 (5mins taxi from my place). Went in and the mamasan sat me down and went through the prices. I knew what I wanted and went for 90mins Nuru + Jacuzzi.

Nice FR bro, thank for sharing!
Old 02-07-2022, 04:30 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 12
Squiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to all

Quote:
continue

2. Kokoro

Enjoy!
Thanks for the FR fella.

Kokoro has been my go-to massage joint in Bangkok for the last year--mostly because it remained open during the lockdown and there is a great pizza joint across the street. Their cosplay massage is fun, especially in the classroom themed room.

I agree that their space isn't that fancy, but I have never had a bad experience there.
Old 03-07-2022, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
bobs009 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
continue

2. Kokoro

Enjoy!
Nice FR bro. For the 2nd shot is it a topup or part of the original package?
Old 07-07-2022, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 3
tealover88888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, is DD’s line photos close to actual? Or is it mostly PS
Old 07-07-2022, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 2
wankandwang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bros can recommend poseidon style but in the bang-na / samut prakan area ?
Old 15-07-2022, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 7
Thechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of light

Got any recommendation? Want to try nuru with bj
Old 15-07-2022, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thechampion View Post
Got any recommendation? Want to try nuru with bj
kokoro
doki doki
daisy dream

use google map

kokoro reviews are legendary. but girl quality not as good as the others, i feel. Service wise is undisputedly the best
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1