The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old 06-12-2022, 12:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 5
forastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud of
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Well, I stopped going to that block coz of the high level of PS in their photos, and it's not worth the price.

Not sure if the one down the street is opposite the singpost that I went before. That place is new but it's another $88 joint.
Yup SQ n Sky all are $88 joints..their ML also ps least 30%…hawker blk have 3 units all almost also same..ex forest there at least still able see 1-2 better ones…
Old 06-12-2022, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 13
rom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by forastart2 View Post
Yup SQ n Sky all are $88 joints..their ML also ps least 30%…hawker blk have 3 units all almost also same..ex forest there at least still able see 1-2 better ones…
So basically avoid everything in bukit merah?
Old 06-12-2022, 06:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 5
forastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rom22 View Post
So basically avoid everything in bukit merah?
Not say avoid, it’s up to u bro. Venture see maybe u able get special privileges like some bros does…but $88 joint abit pricy if they excludes the total overall amount needed for extras..try forest or the black n white uniform small unit at the staircase.
Old 06-12-2022, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 4
Sogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezez11 View Post
Try the spa starting with “J” on the same street. Although price is a bit higher, overall it’s a good experience.
problem is you smell so good after the deed,

my friend also ask whether I change the perfume....
---------------------------
Old 06-12-2022, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sogal View Post

That's why I always bring my own cologne to spray after cleaning up to mask any smell ma..

Or worst case scenario gotta sweat a bit lo.
Old 06-12-2022, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 4
Sogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
That's why I always bring my own cologne to spray after cleaning up to mask any smell ma..

Or worst case scenario gotta sweat a bit lo.
great idea bro. for the sweet scent spa, I usually do as a last thing before head home.

will try your trick
---------------------------
Old 06-12-2022, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 19
ezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Ya, must be careful to cover well, play safe!
Old 07-12-2022, 11:26 AM
Samster

timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
great idea bro. for the sweet scent spa, I usually do as a last thing before head home.

will try your trick
Well I'll usually walk home to sweat a bit more to mask any smell, or if I'm going for other activities I'll spray more cologne.

Play safe, stay safe.
Old 08-12-2022, 09:54 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
beatbeat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How about Sunshine Coco and Kelly?

Last edited by beatbeat; 08-12-2022 at 10:45 AM.
Old 08-12-2022, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 681 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by awpig View Post
went to tried a new lady name C*C* at Spa Ville at 133 JBM. Should said syt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboithiccc View Post
Bro what package did you take and what’s the dmg? Wanted to try C*C* but saw need take expensive package to have full body
I had a very good experience with her nearly 2 years ago at BQ
I bet this place cannot compare to BQ with unrestricted service then.

Any recent FR and damage to share?
Old 08-12-2022, 03:48 PM
Samster

ezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by awpig View Post
went to tried a new lady name COCO at Spa Ville at 133 JBM. Should said syt.
Not heavily photoshop-ed?
Old 08-12-2022, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of

anyone tried d* spa at kim tian road? saw a pretty ml c*c* but dk whether got gq
Old 08-12-2022, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 681 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezez11 View Post
Not heavily photoshop-ed?
photo ps but actually dont need ps is prettier (base on 2 years ago encounter)
Old 08-12-2022, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornykid456 View Post
anyone tried d* spa at kim tian road? saw a pretty ml c*c* but dk whether got gq
Got. But they're damn strict on $88.
Old 08-12-2022, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
photo ps but actually dont need ps is prettier (base on 2 years ago encounter)
Oh, interesting, very good!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1