The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-08-2022, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of
Re: TT (甜甜) - AV style Squirter SYT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartlandlover View Post
Try this method.

They will reply. Sometime slow. Short reply. Cos mah. Imagine u r the bro currently at her servicing bay and she keep replying message. U also dun like it right.

Some bros will text. Hi. how r u? Eat lunch already? Busy or not? How tall r u? What u wearing now? Dun do small talks.

Better to be few hours in advance. Last min high chance unavailable. Hundreds of bros booking.

Best way to make appt.

今天7点. 可以吗?

Short and sweet. Easy to reply also. If she cannot she will counter propose timing near ur requested timing.

If u wana try such good service, normally pls book in advance or free up more of ur time to have a try.

With them, I skip extra SPA and TCM for a while now. Really no fight.

Good luck.
experienced bro..this is really the best way to book any girl. short and sweet!
Old 19-08-2022, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 10
moloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
queuing up. Very difficult to book a suitabl slot
Agreed. She not even reply me. Bro -give chance leh.
Old 19-08-2022, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 4
Justin482 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi can share the ctc as well
Old 19-08-2022, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
man78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share TT’s contact? Totally enjoy session with MM, can’t wait to try TT. Thanks in advance
Old 19-08-2022, 12:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 9
telegram is a Helpful and Caring Samstertelegram is a Helpful and Caring Samstertelegram is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by man78 View Post
Can share TT’s contact? Totally enjoy session with MM, can’t wait to try TT. Thanks in advance
when you are with MM, TT is just centimetres away from you. Just ask politely if can get her number face to face, if you are just too lazy to read the first post of this thread.
Old 19-08-2022, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by meyde00 View Post
Exciting session today. She suddenly played blind fold and tied my hand with nylon string lol. Keep saying how much she want me. While hearing MM being fucked loudly at the other room. Another great session cumming outside her very wet pussy.
Thats so kinky! will request for the same treatment the next round too
Old 19-08-2022, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1698 / Power: 6
Chrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by meyde00 View Post
Exciting session today. She suddenly played blind fold and tied my hand with nylon string lol. Keep saying how much she want me. While hearing MM being fucked loudly at the other room. Another great session cumming outside her very wet pussy.
Wah blindfold....my kind of kink

Bro's have any Vietnamese ML can intro to me and Protect our damn Playground!
Old 19-08-2022, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 13
seadra is a splendid one to beholdseadra is a splendid one to beholdseadra is a splendid one to beholdseadra is a splendid one to beholdseadra is a splendid one to beholdseadra is a splendid one to beholdseadra is a splendid one to behold

SM Queen also in the service now? Wow
Old 20-08-2022, 01:34 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
dragon00 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

150 for bbbj?
Old 21-08-2022, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 3
ShadowMoon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterShadowMoon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterShadowMoon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried TT and even RTF already. Looks and Body are totally my type.

Go in already very pleasant to see a petite lady, and after seeing and touching her boobs, natural B? Very shiok.

She asked if I want to be raped or rape her. I told her to rape me. Hands kana tied and blind folded. I didn't even know she squirt also, took me by surprise when we 69 and water gushing down on me so much that I drank some.

2nd time visit, I wanted to take lead but she kept leading me lol. Finally half way she lie down on the bed, I kiss and lick her all over and eat out her abalone, fking awesome. After done and go shower she casually comes in and asked me to wash her up and I did so. It was very pleasant to wash such a beautiful and smooth body.

She got ask me to try MM say she very ang pai. I told her you going to be ang pai also. I finally saw MM looks but she's not my type.
Definitely will RTF TT again.
Old 21-08-2022, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 14
12qw34eR is one of the Best!12qw34eR is one of the Best!12qw34eR is one of the Best!

i ask her why she keep calling me jie fu because she is MM sister/cousin and she intro me to TT hence jiefu lol
Old 22-08-2022, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Sharky2040 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by need_it View Post
I have been a chiongster for the longest time but I have not met many like TT. She is a rare catch. Young, seductive, and not shy to show you she enjoys your servicing, she is a total package.

Look: Young and nubile. Should be in her early 20s. Like your gf from uni.

Body: Tight and teenager-like. Her tits are nicely shaped. Inviting nips to savour on. Would have like the room to be brighter to better admire her body. Didn’t admire her pussy too much, you just want to dive right in and bury your face in her pussy, which by the way taste heavenly.

GFE: very accommodating and flirtatious. She has a good playbook to guide her routine. Her strength lies not in what she says, but in her body language. Seeing her body tremble as she cummed when eating her out is an ego booster. An hour feels too short.

BBBJ/69: very hardworking. A bit of teeth though but nothing to distract me.

RTM: definitely yes. I miss her wet pussy and trembling body when she cum. Total package like I said.
Can share contact
Old 22-08-2022, 02:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 568 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowMoon View Post
Tried TT and even RTF already. Looks and Body are totally my type.

Go in already very pleasant to see a petite lady, and after seeing and touching her boobs, natural B? Very shiok.

She asked if I want to be raped or rape her. I told her to rape me. Hands kana tied and blind folded. I didn't even know she squirt also, took me by surprise when we 69 and water gushing down on me so much that I drank some.

2nd time visit, I wanted to take lead but she kept leading me lol. Finally half way she lie down on the bed, I kiss and lick her all over and eat out her abalone, fking awesome. After done and go shower she casually comes in and asked me to wash her up and I did so. It was very pleasant to wash such a beautiful and smooth body.

She got ask me to try MM say she very ang pai. I told her you going to be ang pai also. I finally saw MM looks but she's not my type.
Definitely will RTF TT again.
Wah so exciting FR. Make me wanna RTF
Old 22-08-2022, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Hit up TT for a quick one on Sat. Haven't visited her for a while due to Cheryl leaving, had to shoot as many times into C's mouth as possible, before she RTC for good.

As usual, the enthusiasm is unrivalled. Sucked and sucked and sucked my cock kneeling/squatting for a good 32mins, while I sat on the chair in her room.

In between, I called her a slut and she just winked back. (Was in the mood to be mean and was actually worried if she would be offended). She simply played along saying in Chinese 'your slutty baby me loves to suck your stiff cock....'
Old 22-08-2022, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 3
ShadowMoon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterShadowMoon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterShadowMoon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post
Hit up TT for a quick one on Sat. Haven't visited her for a while due to Cheryl leaving, had to shoot as many times into C's mouth as possible, before she RTC for good.

As usual, the enthusiasm is unrivalled. Sucked and sucked and sucked my cock kneeling/squatting for a good 32mins, while I sat on the chair in her room.

In between, I called her a slut and she just winked back. (Was in the mood to be mean and was actually worried if she would be offended). She simply played along saying in Chinese 'your slutty baby me loves to suck your stiff cock....'
That sounds so like her. Playful. I said she got so much water then she said yeah she wanna drown me in it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1